It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Chase Circus Event - Performing all week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

--- Description ---

Audio: Benny Hill - Yakety Sax

Visual: Security cam over looking fenced in yard area.

Actions: Two suspects come running into the yard area, jump over the white fence. Two cops in pursuit, first cop scales the fence with quality athletic ability. 2nd cop, officer tubby-blub... moving at an incredible rate of speed, prepares to vault the fence in a single leap (much like Superman)...

...Unfortunately, a diabolical agent of darkness had foreseen these events and dropped a magical pebble on the ground, which our hero stubbed his toe on, preventing the glorious physical feat he was about to perform. Instead, he face plants into the fence, taking out a large panelled section with the fall.

Soon after, his brother in arms stubby legs, comes plowing through another section of fence this time in reverse direction. Given these suspects have incited half a dozen police to chase them down, they are clearly terrorists.... they have also, by this point, caused injury to two police (clearly attempted murder), property destruction, and who knows what other masterful criminal plans they were up to.

The suspected terrorists eventually submit, and luckily there are 4 brave officers to subdue each suspect, respectively. Of course not entirely out of danger, it appears one of the brave officers protected the others by smashing his arm or fist into him while down on the ground. As it's all too common for handcuffed assailants to make police spontaneously combust with their will power, or abusing jedi powers causing a head explosion, it's clear this was a very brave and valiant effort to prevent such wanton acts of violence.

Note: Description of events are not to be taken seriously. /sarcasm

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
LOL

Ok, I laughed at the the cops, I admit it.

But I also thought, how STUPID are those boys/men? Running right back into the yard. Can't feel sorry for them.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

new topics

join