It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Requesting metaphysical minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Recently I've been studying and deeply thinking about a lot of different things.

Behavior of light, how light is made, frequency of colors, the correlation of light to sound.

Particle physics, creation of the universe, dark matter, God in a sence of "him" actually being the universe or energy.

Telepathy, brain EEG in dreams compared to being awake. Body temperature in correlation to brain EEG. Thermodynamic systems and how the relate to energy transfer.

Fabric of space, Einsteins field equations, electromagnetism and fields, and trying to connect ALL of these things listed into one theory.

I would like to share my ideas with individuals that actually think for themselves logically instead of basing their opinions on new age topics such as dimensions.. and other stuff of that nature. I prefer talking with people one on one weather that be through PMs or Skype or something. I have a lot of topics to discuss but find that when discussed openly here, they become derailed by other posters and it always gets taken into a direction about multiple universes, and misinterpretations of the "cliches of QM" such as "being in to places at once, "things acting as waves when we don't look at them" ect.

I'm willing to talk to anyone about anything, but on a one on one basis so the conversation does not derail or lose weight due to someone else's ignorance or lack of logical thinking.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If you're looking to engage people in one-on-one private conversations, then perhaps a public discussion forum such as ATS isn't the place...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Would that include Thoth's runes being directly related to the colour frequencies as well ?

Apparently like all numbers can be displayed in a digital 8, all Runes of Thoth can be displayed in a shape that contains 24 parts.

2^24 == 16^6 and as all programmers often deal with hexadecimal colours like #ffffff for white, its possible to put all of Thoth's runes into colour as well as digital form.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
If you're looking to engage people in one-on-one private conversations, then perhaps a public discussion forum such as ATS isn't the place...

It's a good place to find people interested in the topics. Normally I would make it an open discussion, but I don't have all my thoughts organised in a way that can correctly mold the discussion. The the sake of an organised conversation is why I request one on one.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Dimensions aren't new age. Look at the hierarchy of organisation; living critters; cells; proteins, genes (genomics, proteonomics), DNA/RNA, codons, amino acids, atoms, electrons/protons/neutrons (leptons), bosons, photons and gluons, gluon fields. Strange how everything seems to be more statistically organized, then you go all the way down and then it's pure randomness at the quantum level. Just like the discovery in World War II that the small oscillating vibrations in aircraft prevented clockwork gear based mechanisms from jamming up.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I will have a hearted full 1-on-1 discussion with yee, thy U-nI-versal seeker of knowledge. I have even taken the liberty of writing my email ( [email protected] ). Before you begin I must stress, and I accentuate this, New Age is actually a propaganda term used to discredit knowledge that has been on the Earth and its people ancient, beyond 36,000 years of age. I will try my hardest in our conversation to explain the ALL and its designs to you, however you must read beyond the transparent analogies. By the end of the conversation you will see I & I as God itself, the One ALL
edit on 2-8-2016 by OrionXRaes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Orion, baby.....I think you're alright....glad to know ya!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

On the righteous. I've been a joined member of your glorious forum for a day merely, yet have been a Watcher over for many years on end. Much respects to you too GBP/JPY and all the good people on here. Wish you guys an excellent day(s) to be.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

edit on 3-8-2016 by carlore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

You will have to shed some of your logical thinking if you want to get into metaphysics and quantum physics. The concept that everything is possible will play havoc with a logical mind. Good luck !

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Hurry up too man, all these people are responding to you. Who knows you may even meet God himself here in human form

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

There is a simple way to have a relatively exclusive conversation on an open forum.

Discuss a particular subject, or component thereof, that bewilders the usual nitpickers and know-nothings. That requires choosing your terms for the conversation, and sticking to them. It is also important not to get sidetracked by replying to off-topic stuff, insults, etc. You must ignore the nits.

I've tried personal conversations before and find them to be a complete waste of time--- just dealing with someone who's watched a few Science Channel documentaries and doesn't know what a differential equation is, but has, just last week or so, figured out answers to deep physics questions.

If you or anyone took things seriously enough to study up on Beon Theory, either via book or website, I would be willing to try an open conversation with him. The agenda would be on the merits and flaws in Beon Theory, which is rich enough to encompass everything that seems to interest you plus lots of stuff you've not yet considered.

That theory is extremely simple, simpler than other theories about its primary focus, the beginnings. However, most everyone has already adopted their own belief system about the beginnings, and those usually act as a defensive filter preventing simpler, better, or merely different ideas from even being understood.

Anyone with a 3-digit IQ and an open mind will find Beon Theory so simple as to wonder why they didn't think of it themselves. But alas, individuals with those characteristics are rare.

I would also consider a conversation about other theories, with the condition that I first obtain an essay, or set of essays, thoroughly describing such theories. There are lots of crackpots out there, so I'll need to do some filtering before putting time into a serious conversation.

I cherish the same standards that you seem to be looking for, particularly logical thinking. That means non-emotional thinking. Most people I encounter who claim to be logical are actually using their feelings, particularly the need to constrain their thoughts within the confines of some outside agreement system. (Religion, conventional science, New Age stuff, etc.)

I'm no so concerned about ignorance, because that can be corrected if beliefs and emotions are not a factor.

Greylorn Ell

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Some highly educated members of ATS will scoff at idea's outside the norm unless you can back them up with real logic or mathematics. But instead of looking at it as a negative, entertain it as a test of your beliefs against theirs.

Clearly some ideas put forward in ATS (flat earth etc) are so backward that they will be only be entertained by a few that don't understand the amount of overwhelming evidence that their belief systems refuse to acknowledge. So if the evidence stacks up against your idea's, you need to argue why you believe that evidence is wrong.

Hopefully if you format your idea's in a way that demands further discussion you should get a better response.
edit on 6-8-2016 by glend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join