It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Blasts New York Times: 'They don't write good'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hillary isn't dangerous???

Your avatar is the perfect reaction to that.

Wat?
Wat?
Wat?
Wat?
Wat?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Where (pray tell!) did I say she wasn't dangerous?

I saw an article online today about how she's even more dangerous than he is!!!! (Susan Sarandon). Yesterday I saw a video of how Matt Damon addressed MIT......

are you seriously not up to speed with this stuff?

HOLY COW!!!

You all need to realize that just because someone is not inclined to vote for Trump, it does not mean they are for Hillary!

LOL!! The avatar is all about the citizens of this nation......

it is what it is.

This is what we've got. Make lemonade.

edit on 8/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Add the superlative "very" and the statement has correct structure.

Regardless, Trump got his point across, we're talking about it!

Kind of a dumb properganda scheme.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

More of Trump failing to accept blame and instead blame the people reporting his craziness. I fear for our freedom of press if Trump is elected President.

Because the media doesn't report him accurately. I watched the speech live where he was talking about Clintons deleted 30000 emails. He said Russia probably has them, probably they've already hacked it. If they have them, they should release them.

10 minutes later the media is reporting "Trump asks Russia to hack Clintons email server"

Absolutely a bold faced lie headline, he never asked them to hack. He said release them if they have them, which they are required to do by treaty to release any hacked emails signed by Bill Clinton.

I've seen this every single week for a year. Taking quotes out of context or simply twisting words.

You know why I'm a Trump supporter? I've watched over 10 rallies and heard every formal speech. I formed my opinion from that, not the medias selected content to tell me.

They won't report on any good stuff he says or does.

Same garbage today with the Trump kicks baby out of speech headline, when he actually didn't; and the situation there was a joke.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Also - just to clarify, "well" is an adverb - it describes HOW SOMETHING WAS DONE (or is done, or must be done).

So, one "writes well." Or they don't. If they have a good command of the language, they generally write well. They are good (adjective) writers who write well (adverb). Some people who don't write well (adverb) still do good (noun).

Get it??

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Yeah that must be why even the people closest to Trump are SUPER frustrated with him right?
Sources: Trump-world frustrated by their candidate

I mean I'd call him a polished turd, but hell he can't even deem himself to get polished in the first place. So he's just a turd.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: xstealth

Yeah that must be why even the people closest to Trump are SUPER frustrated with him right?
Sources: Trump-world frustrated by their candidate

I mean I'd call him a polished turd, but hell he can't even deem himself to get polished in the first place. So he's just a turd.

Which one of Trump's people said they were frustrated? Or are you just repeating headlines?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well you could try reading the article. It explicitly names Paul Manafort.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I did read it, hence why I asked you to tell me who admitted they were frustrated, hence why I stated that you're only repeating headlines and not what anyone in the Trump campaign said.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm not going to have this back and forth with you. If you don't want to believe it that's on you.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
But here's a hint, people. (And this one's free):
Who he is talking about or what they "don't do" has nothing all to do with the wrongness of what he said.

IN FACT, this is a classic case of "It's not what he said, it's how he said it." Literally. More literally than ever. The max literalness.

Krazy got it so far. Anyone else?

Oh yeah. I got it. One doesn't have to be a Hillary supporter to recognize Trump's lack of intelligence. For reference, vocabulary (including its proper use) has a strong positive correlation with intelligence. We already had one dim-witted president in the last decade (who most agree was one of the worst--if not the worst--in modern history), and we absolutely do not need another one.

By the way, arrogance always makes ignorance more dangerous and offensive.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you want to believe it that's on you, but of course there is no evidence for what you believe, and statements from the campaign state the exact opposite. It is clear that scoring political points, not finding the truth, is your main objective.

I'll paste your mistake here:

"Yeah that must be why even the people closest to Trump are SUPER frustrated with him right?"
edit on 3-8-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
By the way, arrogance always makes ignorance more dangerous and offensive.

QFT!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
But here's a hint, people. (And this one's free):
Who he is talking about or what they "don't do" has nothing all to do with the wrongness of what he said.

IN FACT, this is a classic case of "It's not what he said, it's how he said it." Literally. More literally than ever. The max literalness.

Krazy got it so far. Anyone else?

Everybody loves the grammar nazis!

Did Trump use too many commas too? lol!!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: Tjoran

What about all the good things she has done?

There has always been angry, bitter white men trying to get women down.

Eight investigations into Benghazi didn't reveal anything. Yet people still use it in an argument.

I hear she is good with children, despite the fact she won the Sanger Award.

That's gotta count for sumpthing, right?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran
I think a lot of people are forgetting some of the greatest mind's in human history had a hard time with language. If people treated them the same way they treat Trump because of it, we would all still be in the dark ages. No im not comparing trump to someone like Albert Einstein, But still.. It's just language..

Edison didn't speak at all until he was like 12.

Hawking needs a computer!

And Jeremy spoke in class today.

edit on 8 3 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 3 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i am not supporting anyone unless r0n paul somehow runs. but the nytimes is pr0paganda.
i assumed most people on ats knew this.

scumbag internati0nalists who run the times always attend bildaberg.

anything they 'report' is written with an agenda.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

SOwwy if it huwts your feewings. Education is the key component to fixing things. Try it.

edit on 8/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join