It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. indicts ex-Venezuelan anti-narcotics agency leaders on drug charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The indictment, filed in federal court in Brooklyn, charged Nestor Reverol, the ex-general director of the anti-narcotics agency and onetime commander of Venezuela's National Guard, and Edylberto Molina, a former sub-director of the drug agency who later became a Venezuelan military attaché posted in Germany.

The indictment, expected since December when Reuters first reported the sealed charges were pending, follows a series of U.S. enforcement actions and probes that have linked individuals tied to the Venezuelan government to international drug trafficking.

U.S. indicts ex-Venezuelan anti-narcotics agency leaders on drug charges

There is nothing more damaging to law enforcement efforts than corrupted officials being exposed. Today US prosecutors announced the indictment of Nestor Reveroi, a high ranking official at Venezuela's anti-narcotics agency. Reveroi is being of accused of taking payments from traffickers in exchange for helping them distribute coc aine into the United States.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just in time for the elections !!!

p-e-r-f-e-c-t

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Just goes to show, the CIA doesn't like competition or anyone skimming the books lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Nail on the head my friend, our boys probably weren't getting enough of a kickback. And rolled over on them

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed

Nail on the head my friend, our boys probably weren't getting enough of a kickback. And rolled over on them

In the 70's and 80's they had mule runs out of Syria that started in Afghanistan. There was one very interesting flight in the late 80's that came in from Syria and landed in London. There were supposed to be some heavy south Africans on the flight, but they got put on pan am 101, instead, just Brent Carlssen and 260 other passengers were on board. After the plane blew up, there was something odd about the UK bobbies, they were picking up rectangular looking brown plastic bags, it was on video on tv, I guess they forgot to cut that. Turns out the brown bags were destined for New York from Afghanistan. Yeah, the cia is in deep, have to make sure they have lots of coin for those special bribes and programs, the ones Congress doesn't see.

Oh, BTW, the plane, that was pan am 103.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I seem to remember a navy ship carrying a nice little payload of fine China as well. If memory serves correctly.. . .

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
About time too.

top topics

join