It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's warning.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: smurfy

I don't know why we'd attack Russia unless it moved aggressively into countries that it currently does not have any right to which would be the former Soviet Bloc countries.

Cause Russia stands in the way of American supremacy.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Good speech, straightforward and doesn't talk like a puppet.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's kinda funny. I just joined but most of this stuff ain't conspiracy theory its facts that people just ignore or laugh at

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyGstuart
It's kinda funny. I just joined but most of this stuff ain't conspiracy theory its facts that people just ignore or laugh at

Well, it is a fact that there were well over two million subscribers to that particular video when I opened this thread, nothing from the venerable mainstream news outlets that should have reported on it. The reasons are obvious, our media is being controlled, and it's probably true to say that a great deal of the population have still not seen it.
What's also true is that some media have done false reporting in Syria at least back a while, so false in fact, in the case of some BBC reports, even the reporter didn't sign off to some of the images shown, and the pictures were staged.
However the BBC staged their own stuff, as well as other images garnered that they probably knew were rubbish, in the same scenario. It's time to end the spoon-feeding, for good.
More to the point here is the way NATO, now entrenched in Eastern Europe is presenting it's case.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Extract,
He, [Putin] wants Russia to be treated as the world power it used to be and that's why an alliance like Nato is very, very important, that we stand together."
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Moscow would be watching the Nato summit "very closely".
"Nato soldiers are by our borders and Nato planes are there, we're not the ones getting closer to Nato's borders," he said.

When you look at the story full of rhetoric and the numbers of actual troops involved, it sounds and looks like a Postman Pat and his cat episode.
I leave this video of Jon Simpson, a BBC veteran reporter of the old school asking Putin questions on Eastern Europe security...and no, I didn't see this on BBC's rolling news channel either.

edit on 5-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join