It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
LOL and I have to be honest...also the position of X and Y are mixed

today is x,y, in the spectrum days it was y,x

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

hello ?

that programming language I didnt touch it for 30yrs. Mars I 3d modelled months ago ...

does what you are saying really make sense to you ?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken

hello ?

that programming language I didnt touch it for 30yrs. Mars I 3d modelled months ago ...

does what you are saying really make sense to you ?

So? Just shows that your memory is fallible, like the rest of the human race. You got it wrong. You don't have a very good memory.

Case closed.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
In MY timeline, the one I am living in now, I remember Mars as being very much smaller than the Earth, I also remember the VW sign having a line between the V and the W.

I remember C3P0's silver leg, never even heard of the Berenstain bears, remember NZ being precisely where it is now and sure as shiz remember "No, I am your father"...

*Snip*

edit on 8/1/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Wishful thinking.

These "I've got a perfect memory, but I get a simple thing wrong, therefore ME!" people, are here to stay. I just wish the could own up to just remembering stuff wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Who said that memory isn't fallible? Using your logic, everything I remember is false.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I think discussing this in this forum is not a good idea at all.

But I kinda have no where else to go.

I hope the effort will somehow pay off.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Everyone who says that the ME is real are ignoring the evidence of fallible memories.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You could always stay clear of the Skunk Works ME thread.
edit on 1-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Is that so? Again, according to your logic everything you and I remember should be false. Do you even understand your own logic?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

You could always stay clear of the Skunk Works ME thread.

That is correct, my bad. I saw the title and disregarded the forum in which it was placed.

Thank you for the reminder.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

That's putting words out there that I haven't said.

It's simple. People remember wrong. These ME'rs are remembering things wrong. But guess what? They just can't admit it. It must be something else, something no one can prove and no one can disprove.

Or they just remembered wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You were saying that he must be wrong in one case, because he was wrong in another case, and memory is fallible. With that logic, I can say that everything we remember is false, I mean memory is fallible right.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Say what you like. The OP having an excellent memory is obviously not the case. That would put into question the remembering of other things, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I always thought mars was about 3 times as big as earth. These Mandela threads are showing me how ignorant i am!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
In MY timeline, the one I am living in now, I remember Mars as being very much smaller than the Earth, I also remember the VW sign having a line between the V and the W.

I remember C3P0's silver leg, never even heard of the Berenstain bears, remember NZ being precisely where it is now and sure as shiz remember "No, I am your father"...

*Snip*

Same here, but I remember Berenstain with an A because in Spanish and Italian (the languages I speak) they were always read with an 'a' like apple sound, not 'ein'.

Heineken, your other thread was about having a pulse where there's no artery and now Mars being a different size.
If you really think you come from another timeline, how do you think that happened and why? Can't you see how impossible that is? How much energy is needed to 'jump' from one dimension/universe to another? (assuming different dimensions exist).

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Just like it would put in question everything single thing you think you remember correctly, wouldn't it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Mars isn't the only one... I clearly recall being taught that Pluto was a planet, but this timeline claims differently.

Mars looks to be identical to what I was taught in school, though... so at least I have that working for me.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
I always thought mars was about 3 times as big as earth. These Mandela threads are showing me how ignorant i am!

The Earth has always been the biggest of the inner planets as far as I can recall. In order of size: Earth then Venus, then Mars and then Mercury. The outer planets go Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and ...Pluto, I just like Pluto as a planet tbh.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If you want it to. That's up to you, but that's not the thread.

The op believes in this ME rubbish. He says he has an excellent memory. To show us he writes some code. The code is wrong. That then brings into question the ops memory and his views about the ME.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join