It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm not going to claim the Mandela Effect is fake or real since I have not done any research on this I've only seen the threads pop up from time to time but I'm not going to lie...

When I started reading and got to the end I was thinking ok think of Mars and the size compared to earth... I seriously thought I was going to scroll down and see Mars was bigger then earth and I was about to freak out lol!

But staying on track here at least in my timeline I remember Mars being much smaller then Earth.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
10 cls
20 let a$="My Memory is Very Good"
30 print at 5,10; a$
40 let posX=0
50 let posY=12
55 print at posX,posY; "O"
60 if inkey$='p' then go to 300
70 go to 60
300 print at posX, posY; " "
310 posX = posX + 1
320 print at posX, posY; "O"
330 go to 60

run

(Press P to move the letter through the screen)

The above I type it from my memory. It's the basic language the ZX Spectrum computer came with. I used to program with this language in the 80's (30 years ago!!). You can find an emulator type it in and hopefully will work at first run. i did try yet, i will after I posted.

Through the years I developed many software applications I still know them by heart. Sometime clients call me and I find my way in the software immediately which I built 16+ years ago.

I also modelled and 3d programmed our solar system.

This i hope is enough evidence my memory is very good.

I only would like to be taken seriously and in a proper educated way rather than just dismissed as bad false memory.

OK!

so unfortunately there was an error at line 310, it should read LET poX=posX+1

there rest just fine! , I used a mobile spectrum emulator and was kinda tough to write it all but still fun

Im doing my best to make you at least try to discuss this further with me rather than ridicule or dismiss without reasoning.

This language i didnt touch for 30 years. I program in more than 10 computer languages fluently. My memory is excellent , enough to remember how Mars was, how the North Pole looked like, were we our in the solar system is located in the milky way, and that the milky way photographed from Earth is now different, star formations are all different, pleiades much closer, mars much closer, scorpio constellation.

Bad comments and ridicule only hurts me for one reason, not because they make me look fool, but because of some fools people may not take this thread seriously and may skip.So a chance of having a great conversation with someone is lost. So please think twice before trying to appear the online hero and skip.

Keep in mind, you need not to convince me anything.

edit on 1-8-2016 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have to ask, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Youre not interested in any debate. Youre a fanatic with a radical idea. Do you realise just how dangerous it is to say that people who don't agree are from an alternative time line? Why would TIME affect a planets size for God's sake...... your thinking is scary. Anyone who doesn't agree is from another time line convenient that isn't it. It is now impossible to debate with you..... Literally. Any reasoned argument you'll dismiss as being from another place. So, so not how discussion works. reply to: Spacespider

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: heineken
For fifty years, I have had my grandfather's copy of Sir Robert Ball's "Story of the Heavens", printed in 1910.
The appendix at the back gives the following diameters;
Earth- 7,918 miles
Mars- 4,230 miles.

This perfectly illustrates the reality of the "Mandela effect". It's a psychological phenomenon, a new way of reacting to the discovery that people have been getting false ideas fixed into their imaginations.

Let me give you another example, for nothing.
In 1940, Winston Churchill told the House of Commons "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat". The text has read that way every time I've ever looked it up. Yet I have never heard it referenced in any other form than "blood, sweat, and tears". For some reason (perhaps because it runs more smoothly), this is the phrase that has entered into the public mind. Sooner or later that's going to be quoted as a "Mandela effect", when someone is curious enough to look it up.
All of them are like that.

P.S. I have jusr checked his copy of "Starland", Ball's Christmas lectures for children. There is an illustration of the relative sizes of all the planets (except Pluto, of course, not yet discovered), and Mars looks just as small beside earth as in your own illustration. No reality has changed.

That proofs nothing if Mandela effect is real.. then there would just be another timeline where your grandfather have a book with different dimensions..

Wow! Okie dokie then. What else is there to say? Enjoy your deception but think, just for a minute, about this Mars thing.

Sheesh, I have really tried to find a way to explain with logic but your statement defeats me.

Well done.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
See how you made an error.... COME ON MAN...a reply to: heineken

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

With this single post you just proved that your memory was faulty.

Now, if you can admit that you made a simple mistake with that, why can't you admit you made a simple mistake with Mars, lines in a film or anything else?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Removed because probably misinterpreted some things.
edit on 1-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

come on bro its just a missing LET , in modern languages is much different
..this is how my code looks like now ...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
I have to ask, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Youre not interested in any debate. Youre a fanatic with a radical idea. Do you realise just how dangerous it is to say that people who don't agree are from an alternative time line? Why would TIME affect a planets size for God's sake...... your thinking is scary. Anyone who doesn't agree is from another time line convenient that isn't it. It is now impossible to debate with you..... Literally. Any reasoned argument you'll dismiss as being from another place. So, so not how discussion works. reply to: Spacespider

Dangerous ?
No not dangerous.. but in another timeline the universe itself could have evolved differently
You could read more about parallel universes here:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Now, if you can admit that you made a simple mistake with that, why can't you admit you made a simple mistake with Mars, lines in a film or anything else?

If it's enough for you, it's ok with me. I'm only sorry I can't share this happening with you. Im totally convinced though, the universe will provide.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Daily mail hahaaaaaa reply to: Spacespider

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

If it's enough for you, it's ok with me. I'm only sorry I can't share this happening with you. Im totally convinced though, the universe will provide.

Your opening post said you have an "excellent memory". You got something wrong (BASIC code). That proves you don't have an infallible memory. It also proves you can remember wrong.

Just admit it. You remembered wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So, two different scenes is proof of the Mandela effect?

How dumb

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Someone notice how the WW logo and Volvo logo is different..
I do not remember WW logo had a blank space in the middle and I did not remember the Volvo sign being a male symbol

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Forgetting a LET and forgetting the size of Mars, Sorry, it's not the same.

and I hope for you, you know that inside yourself.

I'm not wrong about Mars, and this thread not having a positive response kinda scares me. I don't know how many more there are experiencing like me.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This thread is just a classic. I'm going to be refering to it for every single person who says they have an "excellent memory" lol.

-Person makes thread "I've got an excellent memory which means ME must be real! Look, here's some code" *typie typie typie typie*
-Few replies later. "I got the code wrong. ME is still real. My memory is still excellent apaaaaaaaart from that one time a few minutes ago!"

Cheers for the chuckle.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I do not remember WW logo had a blank space in the middle and I did not remember the Volvo sign being a male symbol

Now you are just quoting google searches for the Mandela effect. Try again next week, world may have changed by then.

SMFH

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

a reply to: TerryDon79

Forgetting a LET and forgetting the size of Mars, Sorry, it's not the same.
Oh, it is. You remembered wrong.

and I hope for you, you know that inside yourself.
I know, inside myself, that you remembered wrong.

I'm not wrong about Mars, and this thread not having a positive response kinda scares me. I don't know how many more there are experiencing like me.
I'm afraid you are. It's not like you can even use the "ice got an excellent memory" thing again lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Now you are just quoting google searches for the Mandela effect. Try again next week, world may have changed by then.

SMFH

You having a bad day mister ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join