It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MANDELA EFFECT - I just discovered a jaw dropping change

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

That has been covered. The scene where he says IS is actually an outtake where he got the lien wrong. That actually shows how he ME happens. People all make the same mistakes. Our brain repairs what it thinks are mistakes based on our perception of how things should be.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

So you diagnosed yourself? Have you told a professional about these things you see? That's the issue with these threads, we can't violate the T and C but so many ME'rs come across like they may need professional help. Seeing things that aren't there is a major problem.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

So you diagnosed yourself? Have you told a professional about these things you see? That's the issue with these threads, we can't violate the T and C but so many ME'rs come across like they may need professional help. Seeing things that aren't there is a major problem.
ignore me and my issues, they're under control, go look up the post on the subject matter of the thread. It's a video of back to the future, the VW logo morphs before your eyes.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I don't dispute the Mandela Effect but for me Mars was always way smaller then Earth so everything is ok for me.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No it doesn't...watch the movie. You are seeing an effect of taking a still from motion.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: everyone

That has been covered. The scene where he says IS is actually an outtake where he got the lien wrong. That actually shows how he ME happens. People all make the same mistakes. Our brain repairs what it thinks are mistakes based on our perception of how things should be.

Yes exactly.

Also his mother in the final cut, she also says IS. Myself i also often had false details in memories that i ended up resolving. The human brain is simply that way. Its entire basis is pattern recognition and any gaps are filled in by things that logically fit that pattern.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Your not remembering it wrong at all I also remember it being the way you described it. I now believe there are 3 possible explanations 1. Aliens have relocated us to a similar yet slightly different solar system so they can occupy are old one kind of like a Indian reservation. 2. We're in a parallel universe that is similar to are old one . 3. God has made different earths all over the universe and has sent us here to help these people somehow I have noticed people in this reality don't care as much about their fellow man. Something happened but I can't tell you which one it was

posted on Aug, 11 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

The problem is always going to be - the people who aren't experiencing it, don't get it. They won't. Because for them nothing is different. They can't understand the fact that some of us throughly remember certain things happening (with mental pictures, sound, emotions, etc.) a "different" way.

I think it's the "Mandela Effect" name that makes some people dismiss it because it does make it sound like some weird theory. When, in reality (no pun intended), a lot of us don't have a real working theory for why these "wrong memories" are happening. Let's say it is just bad memory (in technicolor)... That doesn't discount (at least for many) that it's happening - and SO many remember the exact same wrong way on so many things. Of course, we can say the Internet makes it easy for all us 'weirdos' to talk together so it seems more common. Or - for whatever reason it is happening - it is.

What I don't get is why here - on ATS - people can talk about some crazy stuff and it doesn't get near the abuse from the 'non-experiencers' as ME. In most cases, if people don't believe something or think it ridiculous, they chuckle & guffaw to themselves and move along. ME flat-out pisses the non-experiencers off and they need to make sure we know about it. To me, that's interesting in and of itself.

A theory I did hear about why it's all pop culture references is that if it is timeline manipulation, those things 'changing' (for some) are so well-known that they could serve as 'markers.'

On another personal note - the one that throws me a lot is Sally Fields' (yes, I remember her as FieldS) award-acceptance speech where (I remember) she says, "You like me... you REAAALLLLLYYYY like me!" Someone put together a video compilation of over 30-50 other imitations of other celebrities/shows/news personalities/speeches etc. repeating that line the exact same way - same intonation, expression, voice dynamics etc. as I remember her saying the line. So ALLLL those people got it wrong - the same way - from what the recordings SHOW her saying, which was, "You like me. Right now, you like me." Hmmmm.....

On one more note - watched a video where a guy went through Google Trends and looked at searches for both version of common "MEs" since 2004. For many, there were MORE searches for the "wrong" version over the last 13 years (but also in spikes uniformly at 2003-4, 2007-8, 2011-12, 2015-16) than for the "right" one. AND - the spikes also came uniformly at 4 year intervals. Very odd if there is "nothing" to it.

P.S. Check out the Google Trends comparing "you like me you really like me" ("our" version) to "you like me right now you like me" (existing version) from 2004 to present...

edit on 11-8-2017 by nicevillegrl because: added a missing word

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join