It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After School Satan Club could be coming to your kid’s elementary school

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I SAID: do you believe in the occult, YETI?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

DO YOU believe in the occult?
I DO.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

No, I am a Mason.

Love,

Harry

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well I looked up their website and I don't get it. They believe gods are manmade, but then use the "evil" imagery. Its like kids acting up, ooooh look at me being all satanic.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

DO YOU believe in the occult?
I DO.

What a bizarre question. Do I believe in hidden knowledge and obscured wisdom? Of course I do.

I'm not following what that has to do with the OP though.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
So the A.S.S club is intent on stirring sh** up?

That's about par for the course. Hopefully it will help them sleep better at night.

As of May, I am done with the public reeducation centers forever. It helps me sleep better at night.

Win/win

Do you also accuse evangelicals of "stirring sh** up" or is there a double standard there?

Only a small percentage of religious folks could be classified as Evangelicals. Personally, I think we have to allow people to 'stir things up' in order to preserve freedom for all.

There are roughly 94,000,000(26.8%) evangelical Christians in the U.S. I don't consider that a small percentage.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
As I've said before, Satanists are probably the most devout Christians there are, because they buy into the whole "Jesus versus Satan" cosmology thing for reals. Most regular Christians take all the details with a grain of salt, and just try to be decent to each other.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
I don't think that's this type of satanist is it?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
As I've said before, Satanists are probably the most devout Christians there are, because they buy into the whole "Jesus versus Satan" cosmology thing for reals. Most regular Christians take all the details with a grain of salt, and just try to be decent to each other.

That depends on which sect of Satanism you're referring to. Some don't believe in Satan or god at all. Satan to them, is an ideology, not a person. Others believe in a literal Satan, but believe God and Jesus do not exist, or are subordinate to Satan. The list goes on. There are many sects of Satanism, and only a handful of them actually believe any part of the bible.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The Satanic temple is Atheistic not Theistic. I'm sure the time has passed for caring or denying ignorance but fret not little Johnny isn't going to be sacrificing classmates to Moloch and playing the Devil's music.

FAQ-

It is the position of The Satanic Temple that religion can, and should, be divorced from superstition. As such, we do not promote a belief in a personal Satan. To embrace the name Satan is to embrace rational inquiry removed from supernaturalism and archaic tradition-based superstitions. The Satanist should actively work to hone critical thinking and exercise reasonable agnosticism in all things. Our beliefs must be malleable to the best current scientific understandings of the material world — never the reverse.

Critical thinking! That's often touted on, what do you know, ATS.

About Us
The mission of The Satanic Temple is to encourage benevolence and empathy among all people, reject tyrannical authority, advocate practical common sense and justice, and be directed by the human conscience to undertake noble pursuits guided by the individual will.

Source
They have taken a stand against, for example, the Westboro Baptist Church involvement in schools, who treated children harshly-such as corporal punishment.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Yeshua Hamashiach : “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson

Read up on it. The Satanic Bible. Short read. Interesting enough. Better than the sky fairy jargon.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I think THAT is DAMNED dangerous in the wrong hands to screw around with.
WE are IN FACT so bothered by the possibility we would naturally object at the idea and as usual ,our objection its THE ONLY idea.

edit on 1-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I think THAT is DAMNED dangerous in the wrong hands to screw around with.
WE are IN FACT so bothered by the possibility we would naturally object at the idea and as usual ,our objection its THE ONLY idea.

Are we talking about the evangelicals here? I'm confused now.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I connect the hedonistic face to a darker one.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Really not getting the beef here. Then again I'm agnostic. Although I DO like Lucifer in his own TV show and Supernatural. At the same time I give as much credence to Chuck.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Satan has a reputation of doing things that might not be considered "moral".

So there is that.

Should we have an ISIS After-School Club also?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: intrepid

Satan has a reputation of doing things that might not be considered "moral".

So there is that.

What morality did it take the Benevolent Lord to destroy the earth with a flood?

Should we have an ISIS After-School Club also?

Depends. Is your god as bloodthirsty? I can argue that.

ETA: PR. Probably RCC PR.
They aren't in the least controlling.

edit on 1-8-2016 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I connect the hedonistic face to a darker one.

Ok... so hedonism is "dark" to you. Again, what does that have to do with the OP?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

He knows Satantism stirs trouble THAT is what this OP is for.
NO AGAIN, he stated a comment about spells THAT is what I objected to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join