It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goddess Kali

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Isn't it funny, the great Kali, the god of death, the killer god, the blood thirsty one is cool to those in the world, the Christian God is called all sorts of things for the same assumed actions

Interesting to me anyway

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Miley Cyrus is a fan of Kali too. Maybe?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Abysha

Excuse me, do you want to say that you used "kali" on someone else?

If so, would that not mean you used another god/being to influence anothers life?
What gives you the right? If I may ask, since you were a bit unclear.

I have heard Christians threaten to pray for me anytime I do something that gets their holier-than-thou muscles twitching. Like all the time. Very similar thing.

If I cannot curse, how can I heal?
edit on 1-8-2016 by Abysha because: clarity

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
She is a member here..

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

A good deal of Hindu Gods and Goddesses stick their tongues out at some time or another.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

What practice are you following?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Satanism =/= Hinduism. Stop your silliness.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I'm going to respond via PM.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Abysha because: changed my mind about posting

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You know i was really looking forward to this thread but nooo the Christians ruined it. Not surprising.

You do know the religion, faith, and theology forum is for all religions not just Christian.

Let the people speak about the Hindu Kali!

The OP hasnt responded since the OP. Think about that.

Coomba98

edit on 1-8-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Im interested in the replies =)

But if you want a christian message to it, Virgin Mary...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98
You know i was really looking forward to this thread but nooo the Christians ruined it. Not surprising.

You do know the religion, faith, and theology forum is for all religions not just Christian.

Let the people speak about the Hindu Kali!

The OP hasnt responded since the OP. Think about that.

Coomba98

If the forum is for all religions them why can't we participate? Your post is a contradiction.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

She is Church of Satan. If she is a priestess, she is married to a high priest. She already admitted she uses evocation to summon up powerful entities.

edit on 8 1 2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Not saying dont participate. I'm saying this particular thread is about the Hindu Kali not a Christian demon. That is for another thread.

I don't know much about the Hindu religion thats why this thread caught my interest. I know a little but nowhere near enough compared to the other religions.

Coomba98

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yeah that doesn't equal Satanic either. FYI most "Satanism" is actually atheists pushing buttons.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

She is Church of Satan. If she is a priestess, she is married to a high priest. She already admitted she uses evocation to summon up powerful entities.

There is a reason I responded to Kali74 via PM. It's because there are people like you who equate ANYTHING not in your realm of understanding to "the debbil". I don't believe in your gods, I don't believe in your Satan, and I certainly do not belong to a church that celebrates any of them. You are in no way relevant to any sort of spiritual truth in my perspective yet you will continue to push what you think you know on to others. This is tolerable (and sometimes comical) but don't tell people what they believe, especially when you are not willing to listen to what they believe. It's down right rude, if you think about it.

But thank you for making me sound waaaaaaaaaaay cooler than I actually am.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The Hindu Goddess Kali is a triple aspect Goddess (Maiden, Mother, Crone or if you prefer Birth, Life, Death, both of these resulting in the cyclical Rebirth).

She is known as the destroyer of evil, the destroyer of worlds when they become evil so that they may be reborn, fierce in her love, powerful in everything she does. To Hindu's she is not a Goddess to be called on lightly but she should always be honored. Prayers, chants and evocations concerned with Kali (if you believe in this kind of thing or practice it) should be extremely carefully worded or you may end up with a lot more than you bargained for... she is exact and like lightning, taking the quickest route. If you pray to her to remove the arthritis in your knee, you may end up losing your leg. It's said that she answers all prayers so be careful.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Why were you showing off the Sigil of Baphomet earlier? Why do you call yourself a priestess? That's Church of Satan symbolism and hierarchy.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Why were you showing off the Sigil of Baphomet earlier? Why do you call yourself a priestess? That's Church of Satan symbolism and hierarchy.

No, it's not. Baphomet is far bigger than Satanism. It is an archetype for balance, healing, and wisdom. A reminder that a fulcrum must be maintained for harmony. To me, Baphomet is a symbol much like, and similar to, the Yin-Yang.

And "priestess"? Why would that automatically make me a Satanist? Nearly all hierarchical religions have a priest class. Mine is in reference to Inanna's specific order of clergy. Again, nothing to do with your religion or your Satan.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Technically speaking if you want to go trans theology Kali is a goddess which would be an Elohim in Hebrew so in Christian theology that would be an archangel. There are destroying angels of the non Egregore/Watcher so called fallen angels who are imprisoned in Sheol/Tartarus and their chief destroyed. Azazel is the most powerful and he is in his own prison chained upside down until Lake of Fire time.

So Kali would be unmatchable to any of the fallen ones and would be working for the Most High. I mean you wouldn't expect India to revamp their whole culture just to satsfy a few missionaries would you?

Brahma or Brahman or whatever the Most High is in India and Hinduism is the same as the one in Jerusalem no matter how the pen and mind express what the united mind of the Universe sees.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I know very little of Hinduism but that it is from India a nation that let the Parsees enter for refuge from Islam and later the Tibetan Buddhist followers of the Dalai Llama from China so harboring refugees of invading nations seems to be something their Hindu faith teaches, and Buddhist as well as Parsee and even Islam, Christianity all have a home in the subcontinent first inhabited by Hindu Brahmans who influenced every religion they ever encountered including Judaism and Mazdaism. Probably the Chaldeans even. The Greeks called Brahman/Chaldean/Magian all Magi for one reason or another.

I watched a quick video on Kali I guess her tongue is the source of wisdom and shame and other important things I am about to go see what all that means. Very interesting thanks for the idea.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Elsemyazazededera because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join