It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Somebody has obtained documents from the National Archives that seem to point to a cover up in the famous Vince Foster death.

The official determinations were he committed suicide.

All kinds of theories have since come to light.

The documents now show some discrepancies including a possible 2nd gunshot.

The FBI is also in question about some photos that were used in the investigation.

Interesting info that demands revisiting this conspiracy.

New Documents Prove Hillary Clinton Murder Cover-Up

excerpts from the story:

Twenty-three years ago during the Clinton administration, Deputy White House Council Vincent Foster was found dead in his car.

This scandal shocked the country, and raised massive questions about just how dangerous the Clintons are.

But over time, major questions have been raised about what may have really killed him. Now, recently discovered evidence blows the case wide open!

Discovered in the files of the National Archives and Records Administration, Starr’s lead prosecutor Miguel Rodriguez submitted a 2-page resignation letter and a 31 page memo about the injuries Foster sustained. Rodriguez notes in the letter details about injuries around Foster’s neck which were not reported in official government documents.

At the time, the FBi claimed that Foster’s neck injury photos were underexposed, and therefore useless to them.

These records indicate Foster didn’t really die from one .38 caliber gunshot… but two gunshots! The other shot was on the right side of his neck, made by a “Small caliber” bullet hole.

This raises serious questions about Foster’s motives for suicide. He was tied to Hillary Clinton’s roles in White House scandals at Whitewater and the White House Travel Office.

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is almost poetic the way that the Shillary supporters deny all proof of the Clinton Cabal corruption as simply being a republican smear campaign.

They are some of the dirtiest of dirty politicians to exist in this world.

The only reason they still exist in politics is that the true rulers still have use for them.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
My Pop is a 89 year old genius scientist. A couple months ago he brought all this up. He had all kinds of information. I was blind sided. More info then what is stated. He stated thar there was something sexual going on..... I always thought Hillary was lesbian

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Xuenchen my friend,

That new poll with Clinton ahead by 15 points must have you working overtime huh?

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Yet another "suicide" where the person shot themself twice.

The Clintons won't even break a sweat, they buried this years ago.

Or maybe with bill almost out of the picture, the people who were silenced will break their vows?
Watch the Clinton foundation come apart, bigger than oj Simpson. Enough media coverage to keep the media busy for the next eight years, while those behind it keep doing their thing...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My Pop is a 89 year old genius scientist. A couple months ago he brought all this up. He had all kinds of information. I was blind sided. More info then what is stated. He stated thar there was something sexual going on..... I always thought Hillary was lesbian

If you have not heard of this book , know that your intuition is not far off, she is one of the most heinous monsters that exists upon this earth!

Tranceformation of America!

Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall's
wife and I arrived. "Hillary, I brought you something you'll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I look her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch,"
"Hmm?" Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself "Show me." Hall's wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. "Is she clean?" Hillary asked, meaning disease free.
"Of course, she's Byrd's," she responded, continuing the conversation as though I were not there, "Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean."
"It means she's clean," Hillary said matter-of-factly as she stood up. I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was sexually passed around in that government level mind-controlled sex slaves were "clean" to the degree that none of my abusers took precautions such as wearing condoms.

*Note* we are not supposed to talk about this!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It is almost poetic the way that the Shillary supporters deny all proof of the Clinton Cabal corruption as simply being a republican smear campaign.

They are some of the dirtiest of dirty politicians to exist in this world.

The only reason they still exist in politics is that the true rulers still have use for them.

Most dont deny, they completely IGNORE all of the Clinton Corruption, Inc.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

*sigh* I knew when she ran and got the nomination that a gleeful airing of conspiracy-theories past would come galumphing across the inter webs.

The actual "documents" referred to in your link is a letter of resignation from an investigator who felt he had not been listened to enough by Starr. I read it and nowhere was there mention of a second bullet wound, only of "trauma on his right neck area." What trauma? NO mention of bleeding, a bullet wound or any "wound" but "trauma." That could mean bruising. (It is an ugly thing to discuss, but he shot himself through the mouth with the bullet exiting the back of his head). With a wound of that magnitude, internal bleeding could easily cause bruising.

Link to Letter of Resignation cited in OP

The investigation of this matter was not simply done cursorily. There were five investigations, done by people who would have very much liked to see the Clintons go up in flames.

Here is a quote from Vince Foster's brother:

Five investigations, including by independent counsels Robert B. Fiske Jr. and Kenneth Starr, concluded that Vince suffered from severe depression that caused him to be unable to sleep, unable to work, unable to think straight, and finally to take his own life.

I know this to be true because Vince lived with me when he came to Washington to serve as deputy counsel to the president. This is a grueling job in any administration, especially so at the start, and in the case of the Clinton White House, the counsel’s office — and Vince — were consumed with problems, including over the firing of employees in the White House travel office.

Vince and I were very close siblings — I was the older, by four years and two months — and there was not much we didn’t share with one another. After about three months, his family rented out their Little Rock home and Vince moved with them to a small Georgetown house.

Vince called me at my office in the Justice Department a few days before he died. He told me he was battling depression and knew he needed help. But he was worried that such an admission would adversely affect his top-level security clearance and prevent him from doing his job.

I told him I would try to find a psychiatrist who could help him and protect his privacy. After a few phone calls, I gave him three names. That list was found in his wallet with his body at Fort Marcy Park in McLean. I did not see a suicide coming, yet when I was told that Vince was dead I knew that he had killed himself. Never for a minute have I doubted that was what happened.

LINK

From the final investigation by Starr:

The Starr investigation (1997)

On Aug. 5, 1994, Kenneth W. Starr was named the independent counsel in the Whitewater matter. He launched a fifth investigation, more comprehensive than the first four, and his report was not issued until Oct. 10, 1997. The probe uncovered new evidence, all of which pointed to the same conclusion as the four previous probes. Starr also consulted with leading forensic experts, who reviewed the materials, with one medical doctor declaring that “to a 100 percent degree of medical certainty, the death of Vincent Foster was a suicide.”

Starr vigorously tried to tackle just about every conspiracy theory about the case. He definitively established that Foster owned the 80-year-old gun found in his hand. Investigators discovered that an oven mitt found in the glove compartment of Foster’s car came from his kitchen — and traces of lead from the gun found in his hand were also found in the mitt (which he used to transport the gun) and in his pants pocket (which he used to carry the gun in the park).

LINK

There was no murder, according to those that really really really wanted there to be one.

= AB

EDIT - I am having trouble with my ability to post links tonight - it seems rather hit and miss.

You can get to that link via the firs link if you read it and get to the point of "five investigations" Or you can google "No Donald Trump There's Nothing Fishy About Vince Fosters Suicide" - The WaPo article is the one I cited.
edit on 31-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/31/2016 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

There was no second bullet wound.

The "document" is a single resignation letter. It mentions "trauma" but NOTHING about a wound. Bruising could occur naturally from the gunshot wound, as internal bleeding spreads.

Please read my post above...

- AB

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
originally posted by: AboveBoard

A conspiracy?? You could NOT be more misguided! Perhaps the most likely reason for a resignation was the guy was scared to death and realized just how DANGEROUS the Clinton's are! The lengthy 31 page description of the injuries Foster had, was perhaps a way of sending Starr a message hoping he could read between the lines! Meaning they killed Foster!

How in God's name can you call this a conspiracy? Are all the other examples of criminal activity and corruption which are routed in fact, a conspiracy as well? Can you explain Benghazi? Can you explain her multiple private email servers where she knowingly leaked top secret and classified information? Can you explain the billions she accepted to the Clinton Foundation from countries harboring and supporting terrorists in exchange for military grade weapons?

Think about their history and the future of America before you ignorantly support this trash!

Pax

*sigh* I knew when she ran and got the nomination that a gleeful airing of conspiracy-theories past would come galumphing across the inter webs.

The actual "documents" referred to in your link is a letter of resignation from an investigator who felt he had not been listened to enough by Starr. I read it and nowhere was there mention of a second bullet wound, only of "trauma on his right neck area." What trauma? NO mention of bleeding, a bullet wound or any "wound" but "trauma." That could mean bruising. (It is an ugly thing to discuss, but he shot himself through the mouth with the bullet exiting the back of his head). With a wound of that magnitude, internal bleeding could easily cause bruising.

Link to Letter of Resignation cited in OP

The investigation of this matter was not simply done cursorily. There were five investigations, done by people who would have very much liked to see the Clintons go up in flames.

Here is a quote from Vince Foster's brother:

Five investigations, including by independent counsels Robert B. Fiske Jr. and Kenneth Starr, concluded that Vince suffered from severe depression that caused him to be unable to sleep, unable to work, unable to think straight, and finally to take his own life.

I know this to be true because Vince lived with me when he came to Washington to serve as deputy counsel to the president. This is a grueling job in any administration, especially so at the start, and in the case of the Clinton White House, the counsel’s office — and Vince — were consumed with problems, including over the firing of employees in the White House travel office.

Vince and I were very close siblings — I was the older, by four years and two months — and there was not much we didn’t share with one another. After about three months, his family rented out their Little Rock home and Vince moved with them to a small Georgetown house.

Vince called me at my office in the Justice Department a few days before he died. He told me he was battling depression and knew he needed help. But he was worried that such an admission would adversely affect his top-level security clearance and prevent him from doing his job.

I told him I would try to find a psychiatrist who could help him and protect his privacy. After a few phone calls, I gave him three names. That list was found in his wallet with his body at Fort Marcy Park in McLean. I did not see a suicide coming, yet when I was told that Vince was dead I knew that he had killed himself. Never for a minute have I doubted that was what happened.

LINK

From the final investigation by Starr:

The Starr investigation (1997)

On Aug. 5, 1994, Kenneth W. Starr was named the independent counsel in the Whitewater matter. He launched a fifth investigation, more comprehensive than the first four, and his report was not issued until Oct. 10, 1997. The probe uncovered new evidence, all of which pointed to the same conclusion as the four previous probes. Starr also consulted with leading forensic experts, who reviewed the materials, with one medical doctor declaring that “to a 100 percent degree of medical certainty, the death of Vincent Foster was a suicide.”

Starr vigorously tried to tackle just about every conspiracy theory about the case. He definitively established that Foster owned the 80-year-old gun found in his hand. Investigators discovered that an oven mitt found in the glove compartment of Foster’s car came from his kitchen — and traces of lead from the gun found in his hand were also found in the mitt (which he used to transport the gun) and in his pants pocket (which he used to carry the gun in the park).

LINK

There was no murder, according to those that really really really wanted there to be one.

= AB

EDIT - I am having trouble with my ability to post links tonight - it seems rather hit and miss.

You can get to that link via the firs link if you read it and get to the point of "five investigations" Or you can google "No Donald Trump There's Nothing Fishy About Vince Fosters Suicide" - The WaPo article is the one I cited.
edit on 8/1/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/1/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Tittle says proof of murder, but i cant find any in the article, i must be a shill for hillary, that makes me a shillary lol.

Not today,maybe tomorrow, or next week, or next year.

edit on 1-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

This just happened as well I don't think many know about it but it's one he'll of a coinsidence.

JOHN ASHE
Former United Nations General Assembly President

Died: June 22, 2016
Died in alleged accident when a barbell dropped on his throat, crushing his larynx.

Ashe was about to begin trial for a bribery charge involving Chinese businessman Ng Lap Seng. who had been implicated but not charged in the 1996 "China-gate" scandal for funneling illegal donations to Bill Clinton's re-election fund through Arkansas restaurant owner Charlie Trie. Ashe was supposed to testify about Hillary's links to Ng Lap Seng later the same day he died.

Hope Trump has a good life insurance policy seems like people who say bad things about Hillary disapear in strange accidents. You know like jumping out a window that doesn't open etc.
edit on 8/1/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

He's/she's a patriot to sacrifice his/her time like this for the greater good. Exposing such corruption, in a righteous world he would get paid for his service.

I salute him and I'm gonna give him a made up internet medal.

You on the other hand should be ashamed for making such frivolous comments. Always shilling for the liberal establishment no matter how corrupt. There's a word for this, it's called treason. Aiding and abetting evil like this.. I wonder what Jesus would have to say about that? Never mind, you're probably a godless communist hippy.

Is that a Chinese name? Xuen Chen?

Either way, I have this non physical medal here for you. Treasure it as I treasure your service to the constitution and the ideals that founded your country.

That hag Hillary needs to be jailed for her traitorous conduct, using MK-Ultra sex slaves, killing people and tirelessly working to achieve the evil agenda of her demonic masters.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I sure as hell hope you have said all this with sarcasm.

If so...well done.
edit on 1-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

People still doesn't get it, the elite ruling class is above the law they are the true dictatorship in the nation as long as they allow the power behind them with the money to manipulate them.

Hillary is the biggest and most blatant example of what kind of politicians money can buy she will rule but her rule is dominated by how much money and how much influences she gets over the rest and killing along the way for the Clinton is no new they are like Mobsters.

The biggest example of power corruption.

Now look at the good for nothing scamming FBI they are going after the Hillary E-mail leakers because that is a national security offense but they don't go after the Hillary the traitor to our national security from where the whole E-mail scandal started

I lost faith in our government system a long time ago, it has become a joke at the expenses of the people, they are all bought and sold by big interest money.

America the great has become the most corrupted nation in the world

This the America that we have allowed the crocked politicians to built when we support them blindly.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I assure you it is sincere. Some hyperbole, a little tongue in cheek maybe, but mostly sincere.

Because of the vacuum of political opposition in Stasi run Sweden I had to find an alternative, so I latched onto American conservatism because I was attracted by the no nonsense masculine attitude. You see, men have been conditioned to be feminine in Sweden, most of them are little girls so I like this attitude. I find it honest and refreshing.

And as you might know, the feminisation of men have often been a policy of conquerors, a way for them to make the young men less likely to fight back. They think they are being avant garde or brave, or that they're liberated in some sense. The irony is almost delicious.

As for the demonic nature of the liberal agenda I think that has been demonstrated historically time and time again. The communists, the hippies and the modern social justice warriors all show signs of demonic possession. Have you seen these people and their outbursts? We're clearly dealing with demons here.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Wow.

Well enjoy that then. Personally, it sounds so outlandish as to be sarcasm, as if you had been pointing out the ludicrous extreme the far right had become. Then to say "treason" because someone points out that there are facts that don't match the narrative...well that's plain dangerous and wrong.

You are Dutch? So you won't really see any personal affects from your rallying cries on behalf of the American ultra-conservative views you state. Gotcha.

How's your healthcare?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I always wondered about him being "Suicided"

Refresh my memory here. There is no statute of limitation on murder eh?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

As damning as that looks, it will never gain any traction. Very few people, if any, believed that Foster's death was a suicide even back then. But the Clinton political clout virtually guarantees this will be just as ignored now as it was back then.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Yes because Swedes are Dutch.. uhm? If you're an American you're certainly living up to a certain stereotype. I'm surprised you didn't confuse Switzerland with Sweden, that is usually more common. I don't know how you managed to though, I mean I wrote directly that I'm from Sweden.

Cultural Marxism is inherently treasonous to Western civilisation. It's pseudo-intellectual self-flagellation.

Doublethink, thoughtcrimes and newspeak has now gone mainstream. This is the modern left, a house of cards built on lies. So apparent is the falseness of their ideas that I sometimes question the reality that I find myself in.. They call the most violent religion on the planet the religion of peace, endlessly using the no true Scotsman fallacy to justify their narrative, to cover the cognitive dissonance of this most unholy union of commies and Muslims. They think gender is a social construct, it doesn't matter how grounded in reality the biological reality of gender is because they invent their own pseudo-science in gender studies. That they then try to use as a vehicle to "reform" science, this is the stated goal of several of these pseudo-scientists. The doublethink is astounding..

I can't believe it.. I can't believe that they actually buy this crap. I've come to a point in my life where I'm beginning to doubt my senses. How could a civilisation in which 1984 has been required reading in so many schools so readily accept such blatant lies? It beggars belief.

The healthcare worked and will work for a little while longer. Too many immigrants clogging up the system, Sweden is on track to become a Third World country.

As a conspiracy theorist I don't defend the Republican establishment, I merely sympathise with some of the views of conservatives, mainly on social issues. Sweden is a lost cause, the US is probably the most important battlefield in this information war, this is why I follow American politics and not Czech politics. Because US policy is the most influential.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join