It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death and the Tunnel of Light: The Final Grand Trick

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

When you pull back the curtain on all of the illusions, what you find is quite preposterous. It is so absurd, so far removed from what we perceive as reality, that not many people would ever believe it. It is beyond science fiction.

“The truth is paradoxical to the extent of being exactly contrary to the usual perception.” – Georges Bataille

Consider what actually lies behind that curtain. Behind the facades we perceive, are truths that are contrary to the perceived realities. It is not what we think it is. We have been trapped, enslaved for thousands of years, without us even realizing it. We are in a labyrinth of illusions, with gate keepers at every step.

Sometime, long ago in prehistory, inter-dimensional demiurges came to our Earth to plunder her. They enslaved humanity and proclaimed themselves as almighty god, the creator. The Gnostics called them the archons. They are the predators, who keep us as their herd, just as we keep farm animals. We are their food. We have been in their grip for thousands of years. The very gods that we pray to for hope and salvation, are the very culprits that prey on us. They are our keepers, and they enslave us, yet we are convinced that they are our creator and savior. Isn’t that ironic? Yes, it all seems quite preposterous. Not at all what it seems.

All of this has been recorded in ancient legends, writings, histories and religious and cultural records. It’s not just some wild story conjured up by some person with a creative imagination. Reality really is more strange than science fiction. I can understand why not too many people even want to know the reality. David Icke has spoken extensively on this, as well as Michael Tsarion and many others.

Val Valerian is a pseudonym of an ex CIA operative that wrote books about the matrix a decade before the movie. He writes:

“It is they Grey aliens who await in the light when a human being dies. The human being is then recycled into another body and the process begins all over again… Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap. Scanning someone they wish to recycle as they near death, the aliens discover who the person was close to has died. They project the person(s) image in the white light tunnel and the image waves you in deeper. If you CHOOSE to follow you can be trapped and sent to another incarnation of their choice… these entities view Earth as a big farm.”
— Val Valerian, Matrix II & Matrix V

In Matrix V, Valerian writes,

“This shows the Empire does have an understanding of the spirit, but it attempts to short this out. The Light and Tunnel trap is a relatively new device, but one that will fail and they now know this. ‘Go into the Light’ say those who have had near death experiences. They are the salespersons chosen to advertise this alien venture. NEVER enter that light. Go up, left, back, right or anywhere but there. The mass media exposure of the Light and Tunnel trap (seen in the film ‘Ghost’, where the hero willingly enters the glittering trap) is to try to get people to buy the destination.”

wakeup-world.com...

This video is on the above source page, event though this comes from Star Track episode, but it does refer to the said topic.

Demiurge

Demiurge (from the Greek δημιουργός dēmiourgós, meaning "artisan" or "craftsman") is a term for a creator deity or divine artisan responsible for the creation of the physical universe.

The word was first introduced in this sense by Plato in his Timaeus, 41a (ca. 360 B.C.E.). It subsequently appears in a number of different religious and philosophical systems of Late Antiquity, most notably in Neoplatonism and Gnosticism.

Three separate meanings of the term may be distinguished. For Plato, the Demiurge was a benevolent creator of the laws, heaven, or the world. Plotinus identified the Demiurge as nous (divine reason), the first emanation of "the One" (see monad). In Gnosticism, the material universe is seen as evil, and the Demiurge is the creator of this evil world, either out of ignorance or by evil design.

Alternative Gnostic names for the Demiurge include Yaldabaoth, Yao or Iao, Ialdabaoth and several other variants. The Gnostics often identified the Demiurge with the Hebrew God Yahweh. Christian opposition to this doctrine was one factor in the decision of the Church to include the Hebrew scriptures of the "Old Testament" in the Christian Bible."

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

This really Is a nasty trick. Just about everyone assumes you are supposed to go through the tunnel to the light at the time of death. Everyone assumes that the loved ones and angels meeting us are genuine. Everyone assumes that at the time of death, god would claim us back to his abode…….. well, he does. It’s just not the god that you were expecting. Everyone assumes that after death, they are free of bondage. I’m happy to put a hole in that grand illusion. Welcome to the cosmic matrix. The rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper.

So what is one supposed to do upon death? Well, I can’t say with any certainty. I wouldn’t go toward any tunnels or lights. And if angels and loved ones came, I would politely thank them for the invitation, but decline. The only light that you should be interested in is the light shining from your innermost soul. Follow that light, the light of your own Self, deep within. I’m sure you will find your destination.

wakeup-world.com...

I used to believe that God all mighty created mankind, however the many years I have researched Aliens, UFO's, Remote Viewing, Demonology, NDE, ADC, human abductions, crashed UFO's and Christianity, I am beginning to believe earth was terraformed by many different alien beings, many from different dimensions and different star systems.

It is a well known fact, that Aliens have been visiting earth for hundreds of thousands of years and there is plenty of written records to support this fact.

If there is nothing to all this, then why all the secrecy from the worlds governments and military's?

I am also convinced there are many matrix's in this plain of existence.

Question: If you were an Extraterrestrial from a planet millions of years far advance then earth, and lets say You created mankind and you are incomplete control of humanity, would you want the human race to know of your existence, specially if your goal was to use the human soul to be reincarnated endlessly?

My answer is, No.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

In all your vast amount of studying you never learned that Drs. J Allen Hynek and Jacques Vallee concluded the UFO phenomena was demonic in nature and it was inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I personally believe that is why the population is so HIGH, folks losing their touch w/The Divine and HAVING to re-incarnate...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I've read this theory in the Book, Interview with an Alien, as originally written by Matilda McElroy, the nurse who was called to the Roswell crash site. It is an excellent read!

I have enough to worry about while I'm on this side. I'll worry about my death when it comes knocking.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If there is nothing to all this, then why all the secrecy from the worlds governments and military's?

To the contrary, there is an agenda by MIC to profit from an external enemy once the terrestrial kind doesn't give the impact that MIC requires to achieve its huge cut of the taxable income pie. That of cause doesn't dismiss that ET don't exist, It just makes it harder to fathom truth in a world of lies and corruption.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

B.S on the demonic.

2 writers against, what, hundreds?

Interdimentional, yes. Demonic, only if you play with demons.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

You casually say "two writers" like they were just two average part-time UFO enthusiasts. Hynek and Vallee are to UFOlogy as Socrates and Plato are to Philosophy, or who Eintein was to quantum mechanics.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

And was concluded as fake. Even the first page said that it was a work of fiction with the following disclaimer ""The Editor is not responsible for any assumptions, inferences or conclusions made by the reader based on the material in this book, which are solely and only the responsibility of the reader..". Lawrence Spencer a Scientologist,conveniently destroyed all "evidence" McElroy was stated as being deceased so no back up there, many of the words and phrases used were not even in existence in 1947 and most of the work was "borrowed" from RL Hubbard another looney.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Reminds me of a Frank Zappa quote:

"“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion.

At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.

So, to answer your last point "No". I'd stay in the background and watch the race unfold...the HUMAN race.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So, informer. The scenario that is laid out above seems to suggest that all of what we think we know is illusion. That reality, we are all near eternal prisoners of non-human entities who use us for food. Not a new concept. The philosophy seems hopeless, just plain hopeless. And when we die, we should not trust anything any one at all as they could be these non-human entities tricking us about heaven. That the only thing that we should trust is '' The only light that you should be interested in is the light shining from your innermost soul. Follow that light, the light of your own Self, deep within.''

And should we do this upon death, just where will this lead us. To where? To what?. This whole synopsis of one mans belief system sounds desperate. So why should anyone listen to this Greg Calise. What has he to offer other than his own negative wonderland to believe in. He does have a nice looking website though, And the picture of him in it from what he says is over ten years old, looks a bit like a younger version of you Informer.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

This whole synopsis of one mans belief system sounds desperate. So why should anyone listen to this Greg Calise. What has he to offer other than his own negative wonderland to believe in. He does have a nice looking website though, And the picture of him in it from what he says is over ten years old, looks a bit like a younger version of you Informer.

Your certainly welcome to express your "opinions" and perhaps your belief system, however not everyone is going to embrace what you believe.

Question: If you were an Extraterrestrial from a planet millions of years far advance then earth, and lets say You created mankind and you are incomplete control of humanity, would you want the human race to know of your existence, specially if your goal was to use the human soul to be reincarnated endlessly?

I noticed you didn't bothered to answer the OP question?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

You casually say "two writers" like they were just two average part-time UFO enthusiasts. Hynek and Vallee are to UFOlogy as Socrates and Plato are to Philosophy, or who Eintein was to quantum mechanics.

What quotes of theirs specifically are you referring to? Are you sure they weren't saying older cultures called them demons as opposed to them actually being demons?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
This is another example of my OP.

False Light and Traps of Agreements by Laura Leon

“There is much healthy discussion taking place in determining the ways that manipulating forces have invaded, hijacked and concealed Light Truth. For those on such a quest in their awakening state, a far more sophisticated level of ensnaring is surfacing on account of this power; a power occurring within the Universal Wave, which is inside us as much as throughout the Universe.

Now more than ever we are navigating through a minefield of not only misinformation, disinformation and spiritual interference, but also a whole new level of seduction that seeks to blind and bind humanity deeper within the earthen prison matrix- especially against those waking up and unlocking Keys. The aim of the ‘game’ is to snare humanity utilizing powerful truths.

If one is connected to their True Source, through one’s inner kingdom, and not via external sources, then they will not seek to gravitate to anything parasitic with attaching hosting forces, designed to lead one astray.

Their means of snaring are conducted with enough pearls of truth to seduce ones soul (not Spirit as the Spirit cannot be lied or seduced to), to not only be harvested, but also invaded, possessed and bound unto all manner of trappings. Such effects will only lead one away from “SELF”, which is derailing from the true path. Whatever one calls these forces is irrelevant, for there are many, and so many, in fact that most would find it difficult to fathom.

These ‘tools’ that were taught to humanity via different mediums through rituals, esoteric arts, channeling etc, were just ways in which all these ‘beings’, ‘entities’, dark matter could invade and harvest under the guise of spirituality and truth seeking.

All of the differing tools used are essentially instruments for channeling the many ‘forces’, ‘principalities’, Archontic, reptilian, alien/parasitic hierarchies etc. This information is not from the True Source in my experience, but rather a part of the programming matrix, which is to keep everyone deeply locked inside ‘their’ elaborate prison farm, that is not just the world we live in, but the most powerful prison being layered upon minds and heart. In this way we are truly trapped if we continue to believe the holographic prison matrix and accept the version of reality that they are and have been controlling the masses to believe, see, smell, hear and live.

They had to find ways to keep people trapped whom are waking up. They knew they could not stop the Universal energies in consegrity when such occurs, so what better way to keep the prisoners breaking out than to give them ‘spiritual esoteric gifts’, tools and instruments so as to keep them ensnared with even more hijacking attachments that would serve to keep them from the very truth they are seeking. This is the ouroboros, where upon no matter how much you seek, you will never truly get anywhere except more laden with attachments and new agreements of entrapment, so as to never escape the snake that is feasting upon you. The information will lure you further into deeper centers where hosting and invasion are a set up waiting.

The seduction is in how the information makes a person ‘FEEL’, which is the key to how they operate. One must ‘know thyself’ in order to discern the difference between the True Universal Source and the false light and manipulations of the invaders, hijackers and overseers. There are many drug-like affects they can induce upon us with everything, and language is one of the greatest spells cast to keep us rigged inside the web, even and especially when we are truth seeking. These inducements/attachments will keep one digging further and further inside the snake while simultaneously separating the seeker from ‘Self’, therefore the ‘True Source’.

This of course is designed to keep us away from the very thing ‘they’ fear the most which is Yourself = the Kingdom of the Universes. When many of these magical things are ‘created’ to be a conduit of information transference under the guise of helping mankind connect to ‘Spirit’, then not only is the information corrupted, but it is corrupted because it comes with quantum levels of attachments, agreements and invaders, whose sources operate under ulterior hidden agendas. Such have nothing to do with helping us to become emancipated out of this harvesting prison recycling hell.

riverbankoftruth.com...

There is more in the above source I could not post everything here.

A fine example to the matrix is mainstream media, I call it a properganda machine it is used to distort the truth and to protect the elite.

You will not find much truth in mainstream media, it's just another distraction to keep you busy so you will not look into one self. It is a fact there are so many brainwashing programs in the world today that it is nearly impossible to seek such truths.

edit on 31-7-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok so let me get this straight then, don't go into the light ? go left right or anywhere away from it ? so instead of being reincarnated I should be looking at fading off into the distant Universe into the perpetuate abyss and be alone forever or slowly have my essence fade to zero ?

I'm walking fervently into that sucker and trying my chances at a better gig next time mate !

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

What quotes of theirs specifically are you referring to? Are you sure they weren't saying older cultures called them demons as opposed to them actually being demons?

Their purpose is to deceive mankind.

Link< br />
The current belief among the top in UFOlogy is the "Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis".

Inter-Dimensional Hypothsis

One bit of digging you should do, it's not talked about much in books or UFO conferences, but some researchers have found that abductions of these entities can be immediately stopped if the abductee invokes the Name of Jesus during the abduction. Search of it, you'll find info.

edit on 7 31 2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

One bit of digging you should do, it's not talked about much in books or UFO conferences, but some researchers have found that abductions of these entities can be immediately stopped if the abductee invokes the Name of Jesus during the abduction. Search of it, you'll find info.

This is very true. I have researched this some years ago, and it is a fact that calling to Jesus or the Holley Spirit will stop alien abductions. These aliens are demonic inter dimensional beings and the old Testament speak about them.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

I should be looking at fading off into the distant Universe into the perpetuate abyss and be alone forever or slowly have my essence fade to zero ?

Follow your true hart look into your inner self, You will know what to do when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Saying they are deceptive is not saying they're a demon. There are many deceptive people, and even saying God works in mysterious ways has the ring of benevolent deception.

As to calling on Jesus as alien repellant, I have heard that, but not from the respected researchers you mention, someone who only alleges it's known, without providing such documentation. Frankly I think it's an agenda driven lie, but without details of the reports with references it's impossible to know.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Their purpose is to deceive mankind.

Yup. Not only will it stop abductions, but that "name" will kick a demon's ass. Trust me...I've experienced it, done it, dealt with it. I even saw a UFO at 14 (sober, by the way). BUT....I do agree with the OP. There are some seriously evil forces at play in this world that feed off of our suffering...and it's not just categorized as "Satan" or "HaSatan".
That's too easy. Nope. There is something BIGGER and BADDER that wants us to worship and adore it...and it throws us bones when we do. Wonder who that might be?

Link< br />
The current belief among the top in UFOlogy is the "Inter-Dimensional Hypothesis".

Inter-Dimensional Hypothsis

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join