It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: Agency Has All of Clinton’s Deleted Emails

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

If she wanted to hide her personal business with elite people then that is the likely reason she used a private email server, I guess.

Then she wouldn't have sent the government email to that server---if you wanted to hide the private business you would make sure never to mix the private & government.

Her claims are
(a) that she wanted to keep her private email private [*]
(b) didn't want to have two blackberries

As for (a): it makes no sense, to do that, you'd do the opposite and never mix them
As for (b): butch up. There are always aides following her wherever she goes---get them to carry the stuff.

The more likely explanation was that she wanted to hide the government business. To have plausible deniability when SHTF and have no electronic trail. And also to prevent political attacks taking messages out of context.

Obviously this didn't work as it ended up causing far more scrutiny.

That is colossally stupid…to expose herself and these security emails to outside hacking is astounding.

No disagreement. The desire to avoid accountability overrode good judgement on security. Internal State IT security was unhappy with the arrangement too, but they were told to STFU.

[*] There are persistent rumors H. Abedin is her lover.

edit on 1-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: jimmyx
it must be nice THAT NOBODY has ANY concern over ANY republican e-mails??.....not even foreign governments or foreigners themselves

Not only but lets rake the coals evermore about some damn server she may or may not have said anything on that was somewhat improper, whatever that was. They'll not convict her of taking down nations (Libya: We came we saw he died, haha) because the 'we' she spoke of is the whole damn government, the military, the factories for war and industrial bankers.

OMG the serial killer ran a stop sign on the way to their crimes.

"Not she didn't, yes she did, nuh uh, uh huh...." ad infinitum.

People don't even realize their attentions are being misdirected to this issue and it alone. Or that conveniently during the 'investigation' a race war between blacks and police broke out, 'misplacing' this Hillary issue in the main stream limelight.

Notice that has evaporated in the media spotlight, too.

We are like denizens of Plato's cave, being swayed this way and that by shadows dancing in firelight on the cave wall.

I completely agree with this. It's why I tossed out the TV 3 years ago. Ironically, now that I get all news online, from sources closer to the action, and less likely to have the same agenda as our controlled media, when I hear or read someone post something from CNN or FOX, and it's so OUT THERE, I would laugh except for the fact that millions of people actually BELIEVE the bs they see on that tube.

The email is a distraction. What's REAL is the Clinton Foundation. That and the connection to Jeffrey Epstein and his pedophile friends. Did you know, in the shady deal Epstein made with prosecutors, where for diddling little girls he only got 2 years, and he only had to go to prison at night! In that document, his attorney wrote that Epstein was responsible for creating the Clinton Foundation. So that's where people need to go to investigate, because it's obvious a pay for play organization.

Tossing the tv goes us distance so we get our objectivity back...

I agree. The less you watch the main stream news, the more laughable it becomes. Good immunity against the conditioning. If we tune in regularly they build their case in our minds over time and it becomes more 'realistic'. Then everyone reflects off each others 'knowledge' of their contrived events, cementing it even further.

I recommend people try living disconnected from society for a while, to get that objectivity about all aspects of our hive controlled mind and lives. Nothing like seeing whats real by unplugging, looking from the outside in, whole new perspective.

Literally, coming up out of the cave to the light of day.

Glad to see you made it too.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 1st 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Gowdy eats him alive with no remorse haha

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Source

The implications of this are just staggering. She deleted them, but evidently they can still have/get them.

This pushes this email conspiracy one step closer to being a fact.

They are not doing anything to Hillary because they don't want to. Not because they don't have the evidence.

This was never a conspiracy, as far as I was concerned. I thought that we knew this was true from almost the very beginning?
I thought you may also like to read this, by the way.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: poodle448

originally posted by: thesungod

Source

The implications of this are just staggering. She deleted them, but evidently they can still have/get them.

This pushes this email conspiracy one step closer to being a fact.

They are not doing anything to Hillary because they don't want to. Not because they don't have the evidence.

I completely agree. The fact is, ever since the Snowden leaks, I have been absolutely positive that the NSA knows EVERYTHING that is going on in this country. Once people realize this, they will understand how powerful and dangerous that makes this organization. Just based on things like The Franklin Scandal, and The FInders CIA, you know that blackmail permeates the whole gov't structure in this country (and many others). How do you think that pedophiles like Dennis Hastert, become Speaker of the House, 3rd in line to the Presidency? You really think the NSA/TPTB were not aware of his predilections? How many politicians have been outed as pedos, homosexuals, etc.(the problem with homosexuals is NOT that they are, but that they want to hide it, and thus are blackmailable). I guarantee TPTB knew everything about Hastert, and this is WHY they wanted him to run for Congress...because he was easily controlled...

This was never a conspiracy, as far as I was concerned. I thought that we knew this was true from almost the very beginning?
I thought you may also like to read this, by the way.

edit on 7-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: misspelling

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So who's to blame for the Iranian scientist spy that was hung?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join