It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Whistleblower: Agency Has All of Clinton’s Deleted Emails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Hillary will win the election and beat trump its already rigged

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

When THEY get caught and publicly embarrassed THEN well have a look.
AS to getting them I can't,the RNC HAS a functional security system.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I'm ready to sacrifice this woman on the altar.

Sacrifices are supposed to be unblemished and pure.

We definitely can't use her.

All we can do is vote for Trump and hope for the best. Someone has to turn this ship in the right direction or we are coming into the dark ages. If Trump was to achieve nothing while President it would be a million times better than what Hillary has planned for us all.

But I fear most Americans are suffering from (fluoride dumbed down brainwashed zombie syndrome) to the point of no return. I'm thinking of ending my life or moving to another country like even Russia. At least I'll be safe from obvious threats. Putin takes care of his country. Unlike the swine running this sick circus.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Doctor Smith because: as required

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I hate to be the guy that acts like a shill but how does an X employee from "2001" know anything about the database the NSA is using to store this data they scraped off anyone using the internet?

First off here are some facts:

The technology of databases have dramatically changed since 2001 its like night and day and this is public technology anyone has access to.

To even host a database that scrapes all of the info off of the web wait a minute lets just say everyone's emails would have to be new database technology that can read the data even when it is compressed. This type of stuff was not even thought of in 2001.

I'm not saying a disgruntled employee did not leak the emails or even if Russia "hacked" those emails but what I am saying is a former employee from 2001 would not have any more knowledge or speculation then what we would have.

The OP also says they are not doing anything to Hillary and it's not because they don't have the evidence its because they don't want to.
I'm pretty sure we already got that hint from the director of the FBI no?
edit on 1-8-2016 by Algorithm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

They've had them all along- that's how the NSA works. They were gathering them as she sent them.

They're working for the shadow government, and will release only what they're told to release.

What? You mean our gov't and our FBI has been lying to us? I am shocked! I tell you. Shocked!

I mean, heck, if you do a web search on 'the franklin scandal bush cheney', you discover that the FBI are professionals when it comes to lying and deluding the American public. Heck, they railroaded a teenaged female VICTIM in the Franklin Scandal and threatened her, her family, and numerous other witnesses. So yeah, no surprise at all that the FBI is a bunch of lying, cheating, traitors to the American people. They've been doing it for decades. Just look at what they did to Martin Luther King. It's a LONG list...
edit on 1-8-2016 by nomoredemsorreps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

So you weren't cracking a joke about another members thread and Obama's birth certificate.

Could have fooled me and the ten other members who starred it.

Trolls gonna troll.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Algorithm

That's where you're wrong. He knew the programs before and is pretty much citing info from the Edward Snowden leak.

So between his experience and those leaks we now have this.
edit on 1-8-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Get out of my thread with your trolling of other members, please.

Thank you.

He isn't trolling. He's being sardonic in the face of this place turning into what it isnt supposed to be.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IsntLifeFunny

It happens every election cycle. Why would this one be any different?

He also targeted another members thread and attacked it.

This thread isn't about BO's birth certificate, but because they couldn't fight the good fight there they have taken it another thread.

That is trolling.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Even if the FBI have access to all of the emails would they be able to use them in court?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Last post on first page of thread. They have found a loophole to use them for drug cases, so I don't know if that applies here or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Algorithm
I hate to be the guy that acts like a shill but how does an X employee from "2001" know anything about the database the NSA is using to store this data they scraped off anyone using the internet?

First off here are some facts:

The technology of databases have dramatically changed since 2001 its like night and day and this is public technology anyone has access to.

To even host a database that scrapes all of the info off of the web wait a minute lets just say everyone's emails would have to be new database technology that can read the data even when it is compressed. This type of stuff was not even thought of in 2001.

I'm not saying a disgruntled employee did not leak the emails or even if Russia "hacked" those emails but what I am saying is a former employee from 2001 would not have any more knowledge or speculation then what we would have.

The OP also says they are not doing anything to Hillary and it's not because they don't have the evidence its because they don't want to.
I'm pretty sure we already got that hint from the director of the FBI no?

As someone who has been in the software development industry since 1980, I can attest to the truth of what you say. Back in 2001, there were a ton of email clients, all with different paradigms to save their data. Nowadays, ALL save them using some form of XML, so yeah, you'd have no clue if your last glimpse was in 2001.

And sad to say, I had already realized years ago, from reading up on the tech available to the NSA, that they pretty much know EVERYTHING that goes on. Which is actually a very important realization, because it means things like, oh, uncovering Dennis Hastert, the ex-Speaker of the House as a pedophile, I can GUARANTEE you was known by the NSA and ALL the 3-letter agencies, LONG BEFORE he got caught. In fact, given the incredible percentage of outed homosexuals (which I have no issue with except that if they want to hide it, they are blackmailable) and pedophiles in the gov't offices of the US and Britain, and combined with uncovered facts like all the hidden cameras in the parties in DC in the 80s and 90s, and the discovery by the FBI of hidden cameras in every room of Jeffrey Epsteins love mansion, forces one to consider the possibility that these people are *promoted* as politicians and to run for office, specifically *because* they are easily controlled.

And yes, I know that sounds crazy, but how do you reconcile this with the recent outing of Jimmy Savile, Edward Heath, Leon Britain, and the many other pedophiles and gay people who have been outed in the last 20 years. I sure don't know any pedos, and know a few folks who are gay, but they don't HIDE IT. Sure is a high percentage of hidden homosexuals in gov't these days...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

He's citing the Edward Snowden leaks, plus his experience. The fact that he was last in the community in 2001 just points to his experience. All the other info is coming from NSA docs.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
the ability to prosecute is not blocked by email laws, however the location of the server she used is in question. if that server is located outside the us, prosecuors wouldnt be able to access proof.same problem government has with taking down torrent sites

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

In a bathroom closet in denver, co.

Source

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Thanks, i should've made it to the bottom of the first page at least

So either they can't use the 'questionably accessed' emails in the same way as in drug cases, which will immensely frustrate the FBI supremos, or said supremos don't want to use them.

The former is probably more likely, but the latter more colourful; withholding the evidence at once keeps loose canon Trump from an easy victory and provides future leverage over the POTUS should she win.

edit on 1-8-2016 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

im not questioning your reply at all but i do have a question that has nothing to do with politics but needs an answer in my mind. what is a bathroom closet? i have never heard of this

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Thanks, i should've made it to the bottom of the first page at least

So either they can't use the 'questionably accessed' emails in the same way as in drug cases, which will immensely frustrate the FBI supremos, or said supremos don't want to use them.

The former is probably more likely, but the latter more colourful; withholding the evidence at once keeps loose canon Trump from an easy victory and provides future leverage over the POTUS should she win.

Oh, I don't think there's any doubt that the issue is they don't want to use them. One of the unfortunate things I learned while researching what was going on, once I realized my gov't was lying to me, was that the FBI has been involved in a number of coverups in the last 50 years. Some have come out, like what they did to Martin Luther Kind, and Malcolm X, and some have come out in published books (which would have been sued and pulled off the market if what was in them was a lie. Instead they threaten the publishers/authors and hope no one buys the book) like the two books on the Franklin Scandal, which showed the FBI railroading a teenage girt victim(???!!!) to the point she was convicted of perjury and given SEVENTEEN YEARS!!! in prison for a crime she didn't even commit. They also threatened her family and every other witness.

There are many other examples, but it's off topic. Suffice to say that the FBI has some great people, but it's all corrupted at the top. And is why we need to replace everyone in gov't...the corruption is EVERYWHERE.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58

It's a closet in a bath/rest room. For storing towels and toilet paper, etc. They hid it for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58

im not questioning your reply at all but i do have a question that has nothing to do with politics but needs an answer in my mind. what is a bathroom closet? i have never heard of this

Read his source link. The article was about how the mom and pop company in Denver whose office was a second floor loft and the servers were on racks in the master closet and bathroom!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join