It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lock the heart and toss the key...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Visions of dreams last in the wilderness,
I opened my heart like a door to the one.

The heart beats like love of one passing,
Time slows your beat to a slow walk.

Shadows of love run in the night,
Again your heart of love opens.

Run faster to the beat of the heart,
Timing of life and moments rule this world.

So I took a chance and locked my heart and tossed the key,
Now I need that key back...❤️

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Friendly advice.
You should always always keep a spare key somewhere.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Lol yes good point. Can you find my key Chirp? Your up too early.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Lol yes good point. Can you find my key Chirp? Your up too early.

I'm afraid the metal detector's in the shop!

I'm up early looking for worms!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Friendly advice.
You should always always keep a spare key somewhere.

Great writing my Qman. I agree with the Bird who chirps. Always have a spare key. Never lock yourself off from future possibilities. But, I get it. So damn hard...you've got to let this bird fly, you now need to nest, and revitalize yourself. I am always here for you.....not telling you what to do, it is your life....but I see the pain......give yourself a good break bro....It will all work out the way it is supposed to. What the hell do I know? LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
When I passed one someone gave me back to them I hid my heart inside of hers... and replaced it with a rock box that used to rattle around in my head, it kept a nice rhythm and in the key I stuck... and broke it off.

A .44 wielder came to claim it why so massive? To take down an elephant in the room I suppose... well the fragments everywhere and the key end found, as I lay waiting for my chest to rebound.

When she got it mended; put it in to give it a twist? Both of our hearts opened at once.

How's that for timing?

No actual elephants were harmed in the making of this post... the rabbit saw me dismount months earlier.

Hearts bound in a synchronization of free syncopation...

If you want it to last? Always have a blast.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Cool story/poem keep it up, also like the writing style you've chosen.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Very nice Quantum

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Thank you for that! Great writing.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Kindly thank you!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It was a lucid reality... depending on reality actual reality but who keeps track of all of those dimensions? 36-24-36 ha ha just kidding I don't know. Those eyes like looking into a mirror though... she's strong but got hurt in a similar fashion.

It may seem like I'm all forlorn, but as an artist I'm simply enjoying her as a muse... not in a creepy way just she runs around like the flash hoping I don't notice her perhaps. But I know she loves me...

Tis beyond her control and honestly it would be beyond mine as well... no tick tock tick tock but it is a peppy le pew in stride sort of thing now that I'm musing.

Even if she didn't that's ok... run run sweet la fleur, it's cute.

I rather enjoyed your poem... good luck with the key.

edit on 31-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Thank you my smart friend. Chirp found the key in Tennessee and we will see if she sends it to me! Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Hey Q,

although it takes some time, have no fear your soul has this ability to grow a new key.

I have a feeling all of your recent romantic poems and posts are because this brand new key is about to surface soon and let your heart free again.

And based on the kind nature of your personality outwardly you seem ready to let your heart fly again too.

If that doesnt work i can always send you some more of basses sappy poetry to make you feel better about your own situation.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Hey Q,
although it takes some time, have no fear your soul has this ability to grow a new key.
I have a feeling all of your recent romantic poems and posts are because this brand new key is about to surface soon and let your heart free again.
And based on the kind nature of your personality outwardly you seem ready to let your heart fly again too.
If that doesnt work i can always send you some more of basses sappy poetry to make you feel better about your own situation.

Or, you could share it with all of us!

Sorry to butt in.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Lol thank you and your poems rock. Amazing! Or we can go hang at the Whaler and get into some big trouble. Lol

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

He should share it Chirp! He pm me and it's amazing!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You know recently i found a bunch of old poetry i wrote about a girl i was crazy about and shared it privately with a few members. But i realize ive never shared it ith any women to get their perspective. Im intensely shy about them as A. I dont think theyre good. B. Im actually very vulnerable sometimes about sharing my deepest romantic insecurities.

Perhaps baby steps are needed first for me to grow. Ill share them privatley if you promise to go easy on me.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Send one to Chirp! She will tell you how she feels!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I think the trouble we'd get into hanging out would be innocent enough. I don't sense a bad bone in you. But yeah a adventure on washington street would be fun.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Speaking of Big Trouble. Big trouble in little china is my favorite go to happy movie. Your post reminded me of it for some wacky reason. The logic of bass in the morning.

<<   2 >>

join