It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you let go

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I wish i could write a poem that touches the soul, i wish i could write a story that captures the heart.. I cant, i am just a simple man that has forgotten how to love..
There is a cave that leads to hell, ancients carved from stone, steps that lead to the damnation of your soul. Each step a part of you, who you once were was left behind, a mirror reflection of what you once called your soul..
I still took a step even though i knew it would bring only harm, the pain and the suffering became a part of me and the burden even greater, became easier to carry along..

Ask yourself;" Would you let go of love for divine knowledge? "

Ive seen countless of men who calls themselves lies of what they want to be, and all i ever hear is;" I can give "

If you still can love, cheerish it, if you still can feel, nurture it.. Cause the road of life is long for some and like someone else quoted once;" Being one of the bad guys is easy, doing good is the hard part "

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
As long as you have a soul, and a good heart one will always find love, or perhaps love will find you. Some times we push love away becouse of fear sometimes becouse of things we cant control. Love is always with us, but like a shadow in a dark room you know its there but you cant see it. A good OP thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

You never forget how to love. It is a part of you that sits silently within or shines out brightly for all to see and feel, but it's there. You write beautifully and I am confident that you could indeed write a story or a poem that would capture the heart.

Who you once were or may have been can be found again or changed into something different, something better even. You can still love and feel, that can never be taken away from you completely no matter what happens.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I usually hate most poetry.

I loved yours. I mean that.

That hit home for me.

Thank you for your honest spirit.

I can tell you are right in the head and heart.

keep the faith.
hold it down.

edit on 7 30 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Star and flag tikbalang...I enjoy your writing.

I asked myself the question posited ' Would you let go of love for divine knowledge? ' but couldn't answer as I have no idea what 'divine knowledge' is, nor indeed do I think that love can be let go of. I also find that doing good is easy and for me doing bad would be hard...

Regards midicon.

top topics

join