It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Dems of rigging debates

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: yuppa
Here how you fix the football issue. Tell the NFL leadership Trump will give them something in exchange for re scheduling the games. Its that simple.

The NFL is already a tax free entity so just how could Trump top that?

Oh i dont know but im sure he could think of something the NFL leadership would like for such a favor.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScriptedSociety
The only reason to avoid debates is if you're winning

If Hillary really thinks she is winning, she would go for maximum exposure. It actually is in Trump's best interest to avoid the debates if possible. He gains a lot of traction through getting more publicity than his opponent.

Yet, she continues to dodge public appearances. Not just debates, but all varieties of public speaking. We see what happens when she gets thrown a curve ball question. She is a lawyer after all. Best advice she can give herself is to not talk since she has problems speaking publicly without lying compulsively.

So it seems in the benefit of both parties to avoid debates or at least minimize their exposure.

Well, unfortunately you have to remember that the questions come from a mainstream media panel, so you KNOW it's going to be rigged questions. The only way Trump will be able to air the corruption and evil that emanates from Clinton is if he goes off 'subject'. That's going to make it appear he's bullying, or whatever, when the fact is, he's being manipulated.

And normally I would agree with you about winning and debates. But not this time. Even I, a probably a poor speaker and debater, would chomp at the bit for a chance to air the crimes of the Clintons to her face. I mean, you'd have to have an iq of less than 100 to lose a debate against a Clinton...there's just too much ammunition!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
Well, unfortunately you have to remember that the questions come from a mainstream media panel, so you KNOW it's going to be rigged questions. The only way Trump will be able to air the corruption and evil that emanates from Clinton is if he goes off 'subject'. That's going to make it appear he's bullying, or whatever, when the fact is, he's being manipulated.

And normally I would agree with you about winning and debates. But not this time. Even I, a probably a poor speaker and debater, would chomp at the bit for a chance to air the crimes of the Clintons to her face. I mean, you'd have to have an iq of less than 100 to lose a debate against a Clinton...there's just too much ammunition!

So you're saying Hillary can out debate half the nation?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yikes. I certainly hope that what you're saying isn't true...but the average IS 100. And this is the target audience of the criminals that try to call themselves 'journalists' on the boob tube. It's also why I try to talk to people every day about what I've learned. I usually point out something simple to prove, like 'operation gladio and the vatican, cia, mafia and heroin trafficking', or 'the finders cia' which shows the cia involved in child trafficking, or 'the franklin scandal' which also shows pedophilia and child trafficking of the elite. Or I mention 'mena airport cia clinton'. I give them keywords to do a web search on that are easily spelled, and give them enough info to make them curious to find out more.

It's worked amazingly well, I have to say. There are very few people that look at my like I'm crazy or something...you'd be surprised (perhaps not) at how many Americans of ALL persuasions easily believe that their gov't has been lying to them and screwing them over. Lots of people are 'waking up'! But remember you have to help them along...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join