It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scotland the cowardly...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Scotland the cowardly are at it again.

Marching through Glasgow city centre whinging about independence.

They have EU flags! How confused can people be?

Even funnier, the march was organised by an "activist group" named 'all under one banner' - the irony!

We are all under one banner, it's called a union jack - can someone please take these numpties aside and define independence for them, please?

A nation of cowards....Scotland is like the whiny little brother, any time there's a problem the bigger brother steps in and lends a hand...but when big brother isn't doing so well, Scotland wants to wave 'cheerio' and run away.

Here's what it really is...Scotland no longer needs the UK because someone, somehwere - has decided that if we leave the UK, the EU will prop us up instead when things go pete tong.

I'm ashamed of my nation, brave my arse.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: samerulesapply
PC and multiculturalism has killed so many people and destroyed so many good countrys

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Here is a link about the so-called protest...a picture of whinging cowards waving their saltires and EU flags.

Disgusting, fake patriots having fun pretending they're protesting...check those grins!

Disgusting.

There will be civil war in this country before there's independence...and they'll lose that, aswell.

Presumably they'll cry and protest about that, also.

Fascists who have no respect for democracy.
edit on 30-7-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
England, Scotland and Wales never really did get on too well..

What did you expect?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The last independence referendum says otherwise...55% of Scotland disagree.

I expect them to take part in an election or referendum, and accept the result.

They agree to play the game the minute they vote, they love the result when it's in their favour.

I expect only grown ups should take part, not petty children who want to change the rules when they lose.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Yes but who might i ask is paying for the Referendum this time?

And if Scotland freed itself from British Rule, wouldn't that change the Union Jack?
edit on 7/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It's the Union Flag, only called the Union Jack when flown on a ship, but that aside, if they do leave it could create some space on the flag to represent Wales.

Let them go I say, their constant whining is getting tiresome now, and it would be interesting to see how many folk in the rest of the UK would actually give a # if they left the union. I wouldn't, and it would have no tangible effect on my life if they did.

Do one y'auld whinge bags

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Wanting "independence" while carrying a Euro flag. SMH

You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Who's really whining here?

You limies'd kick 'em out if you didn't need 'em.

originally posted by: samerulesapply
Here is a link about the so-called protest...a picture of whinging cowards waving their saltires and EU flags.

Disgusting.

There will be civil war in this country before there's independence...and they'll lose that, aswell.

Disgusting? Yet, you'd kill 'em first ... before letting them go.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Why is that relevant? Totally hypothetical...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

In case it wasn't so clear from the OP - I AM Scottish.

Kick who out...myself? It's not a matter of 'letting us go'...55% trumps 45% in a democracy...they lost.

Also...because I made a statement saying there'd be civil war before independece you assume I want to kill people?

Exactly how did you arrive at this conclusion? Just because I made that statement doesn't mean I'm advocating it, or that I'd be at the forefront of it wiping people out, bit of a leap.
edit on 30-7-2016 by samerulesapply because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
@stosh64
The first thing i see when looking at the picture you use is him playing the banjo, sorry if OT

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Lol I thought the comment was ridiculous as well, nearly replied on your behalf.
Ignore it, just classic crap debating skills as found on ATS, people try to invent added value to my words quite often, I find them amusing, if only because it shows they have no decent argument to bring to the table.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
Thankyou I didn't actually know that.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Why is that relevant? Totally hypothetical...

Why? Hell because I have a flag here and I couldn't imagine Iron Maiden changing their cover because Scotland chose to leave the union.
I'm on a tablet and cannot respond quickly so be gentle.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ah lots of people don't know it, and I'm just a nit-picking prick sometimes.

If the Scots ever do leave the union though I would certainly want the cross of St Andrew removed from our flag.
They need to make their minds up though, the continuing whinging and whining is pathetic.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Disgusting, fake patriots having fun pretending they're protesting...check those grins!

Disgusting.

Presumably they'll cry and protest about that, also.

Fascists who have no respect for democracy.

Yeah those evil bar stewards having a peaceful good natured protest. A true affront to democracy, probably all commies as well. Hang them all I say. (Pauses to wipe spittle of screen).

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
DP

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Removed? the union flag is symbolic of everything English. It's the coolest looking flag anywhere as well as my own heritage

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
It's the coolest looking flag anywhere...

Nah-ah:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join