It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras break down your Light into a rainbow...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Chakras take your Light and breaks it down into a rainbow, like crystals break down Light into a rainbow.

There is an Inner Sun of Yellow Light of Power within, the chakra system weakens your Inner-Sun by breaking the energy down into a rainbow.

You can remove the chakras and feel the Inner-Sun/Kingdom of God Within You.

The color Yellow stimulates Serotonin which brings Confidence and Happiness, when Serotonin levels are low people become depressed or suicidal.

The Gut Brain has 500 million neurons and brings 95% of all Serotonin in the body.

Your Gut-Brain/Inner-Sun is a powerful Mind of Power bringing you to more Confidence and Joy.

edit on 29-7-2016 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Interesting... I usually I only hear how chakras are spiritual energy centers that need to be cleansed or tuned. I can't remember where I read it, but an article I read a few years ago stated that; chakras were set up to be used by energy vampires. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Teeky

I got rid of mine and I know others who did, all positive consequences afterward. More energy, less headaches, no more needing to worry about this or that blockage or meditating on all 7 chakras. Feel way more confident since the energy is Whole

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sounds good, how do we accomplish this?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

Change Your avatar to a bright Lemon Yellow to begin with....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
not a good idea

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

I love that bright lemon yellow background. I have pretty roses and green leaves. I wonder if that counts?

Seriously though, I'd like hear more from the OP.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
an increased feeling in social prowess, confidence and happiness makes sense to someone focusing all their energy on the yellow, but they are all important. don't lose your balance. don't lose your connection

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

That makes sense.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I love that bright lemon yellow background. I have pretty roses and green leaves. I wonder if that counts?

Seriously though, I'd like hear more from the OP.

I know My answer seemed 'simple' and as if I was trying to be funny, but see the OPs avatar? See the part where it reads "The color Yellow..." So when the viewer sees the Yellow this energy is brought forth.

The heavy Green stems from the Anahata chakra (heart). Are You more empathetic than others around You?

Most of the time the most simple answer IS the answer...

Have a day! (They're all 'nice' but some are just 'better' than others...)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I know My answer seemed 'simple' and as if I was trying to be funny, but see the OPs avatar? See the part where it reads "The color Yellow..." So when the viewer sees the Yellow this energy is brought forth.

Yes! Like I explained, just by seeing/visualizing yellow, it causes you to produce Serotonin which increases confidence and helps against depression and low self-esteem.

95% of the body's supply of Serotonin is in the Gut. When the chakras are removed, you can feel a strong clarity, inner confidence, empowerment, and intuition shining like a bright, hot Yellow Sun. The Solar Plexus is a weakened version of this Inner Sun because the chakras breaks down your Power/Light into 7 different pieces/colors.

So far, I helped 3 people get rid of theirs and I got rid of mine and we all had positive effects (more happiness, clarity, optimism, stronger intuition, stronger protection against negative entities, easy to tell the difference between your Spirit's Expression or whether something is just manipulating you, less confusion)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You still haven't answered the other poster on HOW to do this, and I'm curious too.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Here is how, the process is actually easy.

The 7 chakras are your energy broken down into 7 pieces/colors.

Visualization is used to make the chakras stronger (visualizing all of the colors). Visualization can also be used to merge all of the 7 pieces/colors of the chakras back into a singular, powerful energy.

This method has been used multiple times with success.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thank you for clarifying that.

top topics

join