It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world? Doomsday believers predict the apocalypse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

THANK GOD.
Our gun collections will be fine.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
If the UFO's land and I finally get my holosuite and shuttlecraft sometime in the next 4 hours 55 minutes, that would be awesome.

Will this mean that Australia and Seath Efricar will be on top of the world and the USA will be down-under?

Will we finally get snow in Darwin?

Now 4hrs, 51 minutes, I'm monitoring the skies with my ear to the ground.

NO not Seath Efricar,
Remember spitting image

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's only 6-ish here, so I'll hold off on returning the case of Mad Dog 20/20, doughnuts & cheap male hooker for a few more hours.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

It's great to see all of you survived yet another Armageddon... Probably all the stuff we learn in the Survival Forum that helps us through every End of Days...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Lol.

Did the mods wait until there was no possible chance ....

and then move it to the HOAX bin!

P

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Nah. I woke up on the 30th and moved it to Hoax.

(You never know until the final minute...)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I predict the world will end on a weekday at a time in the future. Humility prevents me from saying more and it'd be unfair to panic the population at this point.

Let me just add that the exact day will most certainly end in the letter Y; the month will follow January. It may, or may not, occur in either daylight or during the night, but will absolutely happen in either of those conditions or transitions between.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Well if you're throwing around predictions like that, I predict that everyone that posted in this thread will be dead by 2116...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

... aand, nada.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: chr0naut

Already the nearly 12:00 midnight on 29th here in NZ (We are ahead of the rest of the world by a fair bit). No sign of trouble but it has gone dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a very good point. Whose 29th are we talking about? And also, in which universe in the multiverse? If it's in a different one i aren't changing my plans!

Are you from Stoke-on-trent in the UK by any chance?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The end of the world sure looks alot like yesterday and the day before it and the day before that...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I gave it a couple of extra days just to see but nothing.

Now I am waiting for Nibriu that's this month too!

One of them has got to get it right.

NOT!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh krap, I'm late for another 'End of the World".... figures...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
a reply to: pheonix358

Nah. I woke up on the 30th and moved it to Hoax.

(You never know until the final minute...)

Wait...the video title in the OP now states that the end of the world will be 31 October, not 29 July. Did they somehow change the video (I thought for sure it said "29 July" previously), or is it a case of the Mandela Effect?

edit on 2016-8-1 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: chr0naut

Already the nearly 12:00 midnight on 29th here in NZ (We are ahead of the rest of the world by a fair bit). No sign of trouble but it has gone dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a very good point. Whose 29th are we talking about? And also, in which universe in the multiverse? If it's in a different one i aren't changing my plans!

Are you from Stoke-on-trent in the UK by any chance?

Nah, i'm from Oop North.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Rescheduled as they didn't get the forms back in time. Also, when they finally did return the forms they were in green biro - need redoing.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

For posterity I predict that I will still be alive by 2116..

I have too much to do before I die and the restrictions on ageing will have been lifted by then. And if they haven't and if those Dakinis won't provide me with an elixir of life I'll have to resort to lichehood and bind my consciousness to my rotting body. There's nothing quite like lichehood..

I'll say, I remember the frailty of emotion, the weakness of the flesh, the imperfection of mortality.

And then I will cry out with great anguish for missing out on all that good future sex.. and I'll turn to some other disturbing fetish to console myself and in my loneliness I will start collecting butterflies and dream of fluttering away on the wind, my soul finally freed from the agony of earthly existence.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Well its past the date and again these claims, show nothing. Its odd that such groups even get noticed anymore due to nothing they ever say coming true.

Odd.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Well its past the date and again these claims, show nothing. Its odd that such groups even get noticed anymore due to nothing they ever say coming true.

Odd.

Well, it seems they revised the title of the video in the OP to now be 31 October, so the apocalypse is still coming.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join