It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leftist group will attempt to make citizens arrest of Hillary Clinton during acceptance speech

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hillary is so evil, and entrenched by favors and money, and who knows what else.

I am almost certain no one will be able to make her pay or even account for her mis-deeds, except maybe an armed revolution (but once that starts, she'd be out of the country in a heartbeat), or the devil comes up from hell and drags her back home.

She's like a cockroach or a bad penny, she will keep turning up, and live through everything.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: thesungod

With a view of her lifetime achievements tonight in GOVERNMENT...Donny cant compare. Now lets see...

You are correct, that Donny can't hold a candle to the criminality and the deceit, and the bold faced lies that Hillary Rotten Clinton has achieved. Her best accomplishment is being so downright dirty and still manage to have a supporting base, but this only reflects on the low quality types that would support a criminal like her. The people that have died working underneath her and she says it doesn't matter. Donny boy simply couldn't ever hope to match that level of evil.

Birds of a feather and all that.

edit on 29-7-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

(post by Muffenstuff removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Did she talk about how she was on board for impeaching Nixon for deleting 18 minutes of tape?

Did she talk about how she traded favors for money?

Did she talk about how people disappear when they disagree with the Clintons?

Did she talk about how she supported all the women that Bill had his way with?

You forgot about robbing millions of Americans for their hard earned money. Rigging an election, fraud, and unable to maintain national secrets. Those are all proven facts too and no longer conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Dont know how long youve been voting...but youre absolutely right.

Don Trump has done each one of the things at least 10 times over screwing everyone along the way...only the particulars of each are different.

Remember? Only HE can change things...with zero government experience and isnt even an attorney..or eaten Kraft Macaroni...

Thanks......

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You guys are real funny. He'll sell us out for pennies on the dollar like he did his bankruptcy.

It'd be preferable to vote for Bart Simpson. At least he has a clue about real life....

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
And just to be clear here...I didnt /dont support anyone.

Crap in one hand...s--t in the other. Only which one stinks the most....

We'll see, huh?!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I feel like the last page of posts have gone into trolling, I've forgotten the point of this thread.

good thing the title is up top.

So Someone said they were "brownshirted" and it didn't go down- If it had worked I imagine I'd have heard... who has the details on why this didn't work?
Proven criminal, should be in court if not prison by now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join