It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Make the World a Democracy, But a Republic!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

WRONG?
I asked what it would LOOK like.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

THE US isn't capable of operating unseen THAT effectively AT ALL.
NOT for centuries.
THERE IS an UNSEEN hand here.
OUR ops SUCK in comparison.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Between administrations it would be like making a deal with a scizophrenic patent I don't see any back up plan but the Nazi COG varient as something OUR country would do.
edit on 28-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Between administrations it would be like making a deal with a scizophrenic patent I don't see any back up plan but the Nazi COG varient as something OUR country would do.

It just requires a strong statesman. If the Pope can have special status, so can any nation. The US could broker exclusion as the only exception to dependency. Their plans cannot go forward without the use of US military might, logistics, technology and economic power. Everything needed for someone who knows how the make a Deal......get it now?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

OH NO WAY!
No HUMAN at this stage of development is capable..

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

OH NO WAY!
No HUMAN at this stage of development is capable..

No human has controlled their media beast with ease and at will before either.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Have you ever heard of the bystander effect? For example a woman was stabbed 17 times in the alleyway while 38 witnesses( in the above apartments) just watched. Assuming some one else would call for help. en.m.wikipedia.org...

Also. Read Kierkegaard. Famous philosopher who established how mob mentality is not only wrong but insane. Since we're throwing out names.

I just don't see how a true democracy will be good in the long run. In fact ever read Plato's republic? In it he describes formed of government and how they evolve. And the last government before tyrrany is a democracy. So... There's some thought for food.

edit on 28-7-2016 by Sillyosaurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Typical Americanism, they they think they have some god given right to impose themselves and everything they do or dont believe in, on everybody else.

Stick your republic mate, it doesn't seem to be working to well for you, why the hell would I want it? I'll say with our democracy thanks.

In fact, now that I think of it, I reckon we should become a referendum driven society where govt is a mere administrator and we the people make all the policy, strategic and all the major economic decisions and govt just implement them.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Typical method of overglosssing the point ,try again.
It isn't how you feel or want its an attempt to figure out the NWO strategy.
But you;'ve just shown YOU DON'T know so ,THANKS.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Two wolves and a sheep voting on what to eat for lunch is "democracy." The average IQ is 100 and half the people have that or lower. Add one person at 101 and that's "democracy." Now add a bunch of religious zealots of all IQs, even high ones, into the mix and that's "democracy."

No sane person really wants to live in a "democracy."

Your government works of the principal of two wolves voting to eat whats for dinner while giving a sheep (your public) a pretend say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join