It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain sucker or party hat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Suck all life out of the party or enjoy it?

Yeah it's a choice, and the more we move towards helping others enjoyment of life the more we move towards awakening as that gift of helping returns, then of course taking all that energy and gift and using it to help even more enjoy the party over and over, until eventually people have to force you to wear the hat and enjoy the party...

Sounds kinda funny that way, especially since I really like hats just don't like wearing them so that means it's an invitation to wrestle... don't bother in the here and now though I already wrestled the hat wearing and lost in a baby picture where I was crying yet the hat sorceress got her way being bigger and stronger and able to put it back on faster than I could keep taking it off.

Seems all through life we have to wrestle these hats off others want us to wear to reveal our own... whether anyone likes it or not.

But on awakening that it's worth the struggle if one keeps at it? It becomes a constant living happy birthday in the gift of the world being so beautiful despite all the poor fashion sense.

Ran across this website and found it interesting...
What is an awakened mind?

What is an AWAKENED mind? The term Awakening has been widely used lately to describe the phenomenon of a spontaneous change of consciousness. Awakening can be described as a realisation that there is a higher dimension of reality which is rooted in a universal consciousness of unity.

I figured others may find it interesting the specific article has to do with the enlightened mind in depth from study of the phenomenon whether someone wants to say it only exists in the mind or not is of no real importance as far as the phenomenon goes it is something that can be experienced if it is something one wants to learn to recognize it on oneself and others, because it is the action itself and the intent behind it that makes the difference.

The intent is to inform and add a bit of humor and share some information about something not often understood, but impossible for words to explain in the individual experience of it, yet so easy to see and hear in the actions and words of others.

Happy Thursday ATS whether you're here to crash the party or just pass out hats.

(-:@>*

edit on 28-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: To perform a magic trick to make your into you're.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
yep, here on A T S , a lady has done work with the mind

discovered it is not dependant on the brain...and the brain changes physically when minding the higher power of God....it even grows differently....

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Happy birthday bigbrotherdarkness.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

sitting here to reply but feeling mutable, to even form words for such an expression.

It would be nice if you want to share a link, I'm not a thread nazi in my opinion it's still on topic even if it links another thread. Even off topic and random works as an expression of zen and creative forces manifesting at random... that works too.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Happy Birthday to you too

>*

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I like the true/false column. "Not afraid to call a 'spade' a 'spade' and don't suffer fools lightly" does sum up my reality. The swimming in synchronicities tends to be less intense after a while. I still get the "people walk by and turn their head to look" even if they cannot directly see me happen all the time. I no longer find it as offensive as I once did and now even find some humor in it. And there was a time where I wanted to just be left alone to enjoy my thoughts but can wander through crowds now with ease.

Not certain you can activate yourself as they describe but I do have (and use) a binaural light/sound machine for times when I pop wide awake at 4 AM and want to go back to sleep. So it probably does help in the relaxation department. The reality is I have no idea how it spontaneously arrived one day. Why that day? Why me? What did I do right? What about all the crap I did wrong? Those thoughts came and went. Now, I just enjoy the ride!

Oh, and it is fun to shock people by turning your full attention on them! Some actually take a step back in that "fight or flight" manner until I give them a small Buddha grin. And things that were not funny are while the fake funny seems dumb or even mean at times.

Put me down for Party Hat and after the balloons drop and a round of singing, I'll get back on my busy day sans hat!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Ah you must have dropped the clinging to the psychic side of things... public was a bit insufferable for a bit, focusing too much on the auditory organ instead of sight tends to open that channel... and if you try to use it for selfish purposes the negative shock wave of that karma will echo back 10 fold it seems and not in a positive manner... so likely from the walk in crowds when you use to avoid it means you likely experienced similar.

I don't want to get stuck in the Deva/Asura, God/Titan battles, so I've taken to stay out of the fray... and work on being an expression of love so the bliss body can develop itself.

The reason being is all the tail chasing is still a very subtle attachment ending in more vertebrae than we are supposed to have in this humanoid form.

I'd mention more but that's likely best left for the Cafe of peculiar experiences, but a primer if you want to harness some up to bounce some experience is how we have the DNA coding for every single species within our own and how certain mental agues can activate them in unawareness, when they arise in knowing awareness it's like noticing people making rat faces or species even insectoid movements in micro and macro expressions... guess I went ahead and said said what was on my mind any way.

But it's been a peculiar phenomena to experience... makes the golden orb things make a ton of more sense after having died on the cushion... with that whole observation of every single species buzzing in harmony zooming around it's surface like protons, electrons and neutrons zooming around an atom.

Taking an observer role to all of this occurrence of arising phenomenon, by detachment not grasping and not believing but letting each experience arise and pass without any interference or reaction has been leading to a lot of interesting things.

It seems to have it's own weight and gravity though, so remaining as light as possible with as few attachments seems to pull things along at a very accelerated rate... unfortunately the body does seem to have limitations by the threads of fate others have tied to you... kinda like that OBE talk of the cord and it's something that I had just cut years ago... so many strings on the one balloon it's like a Macy's parade sort of thing... hows that for the balloons you asked for?

here's your hat btw sorry to be so rude making you listen to all this before giving it to you. *< Btw Happy Birthday
edit on 28-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hey thanks! The actual date was May 19 (just checked, also a Thursday, hehehe). 70 days and counting!

Keep one of those brain suckers handy though! I will probably need one as the election season turns weird (isn't that when the weird turn pro?)

As far as the STE goes... it seemed like a big game of tetris in my skull. Then at one point instead of having to think about things it began to fall into place faster and faster with little to no thought. There was a physical tingling from front R to back L. The next day it was full back of the skull. The day after that it was mostly in my eyes. Kind of like a shinny booze buzz but no booze; like a caffeine buzz but no jitters. That moment everything just flowed. I wondered if I had gone mad but remembered that you never ask that question when you've gone around the bend.

Hope everybody in the world gets a taste! There is a bunch of sympathy and empathy that radiates out without effort. Crazy people tend to scratch themselves and stare open mouthed at me (hehehe). I give them, "Yup, this monkey has left the tree and walking off into the distance" thought. Hope I remembered this story correctly...

A seeker of enlightenment heard of a great teacher on a far away mountain
Having felt that his current master could not teach him any more he left to find this teacher
After many days travel he arrived at the foot of the mountain
The next day he packed some food and water and started up the path
The sun whirled overhead as time passed
Awhile later he spots a figure coming down the mountain
Since it was the only path they were bound to meet
As the figure got closer he noticed it was an old lady carrying a large bundle of sticks
Nearly exhausted the seeker found a rock in a bend and decided to wait and let the lady pass
She arrived and the seeker asked, "Excuse me? Is this the mountain the great Master lives on?"
The old lady smiled at him and nodded.
Interested, he then asked, "Have you studied with him?"
Again, the old lady smiled and nodded.
Excited, he then asked, "Have you achieved enlightenment? What is it like"
The old lady smiled, gave a short nod, and put down her bundle of sticks.
Confused, the seeker asked, "What comes after enlightenment?"
The old lady bent down and picked up her bundle and continued down the mountain.
The seeker thus became Enlightened and did not have to visit the top of the mountain.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

So he realized he was a *faggot? That's a pretty funny story, thanks for sharing.

*no sexual orientations were slurred in the realization, cigarettes were however; possibly smoked.

I'm glad to hear it's getting easier for people to pierce through the veil, I know many aren't happy they can't price through the veil... but greed doesn't stand a chance when it uses hate to continue the attempt to fuel ignorance in it's continuance. It's simply to high a price for the entire world to continue to pay for...

Hopefully on reset there will be enough people by then awake to ease transitions easier than listening to binaural beats... they feel like exploding head syndrome when I've tried to listen to them so more painful than enlightening.

I was getting an EEG once and was accused of falling asleep I said nope just laying here quietly... wave patterns I used to listen to a lot of theta wave with a thunderstorm overlay decades ago. But I got smacked with the kundalini business and it was like a snake peeling 19 layers of skin one for each year I was alive I guess, but after that it was a quest to study and read everything I could, while the dogmatics were barking in constant bites... maybe in countries familiar with stuff it wouldn't have been anything seen as abnormal.

But if you're not using belief or lies as an excuse to hide everything like everyone else then depending on where you live you're the one mentally ill.

That hasn't made sense in such a very very long time... it nice to be getting way more company or at least not so fish out of water. Kinda like in Interview with the Vampire where Lastat told Louie nothing about Vampire powers just in order to be able to keep him dumb and ignorant to control him.

It's a nice freedom in experience though, accepting everything but ignorance, open to all possibilities instead of limitations. No one as you said giving knowledge directly via ear and mouth... that it just arises in the moment it occurs out of the empathy of being itself.

Directly plugged in, I can imagine differentiation becoming difficult at some point... I've already experienced flowing through forms and existences like electricity flowing through everything as the life force itself and still having the vision to see it occurring as form changed rapidly from being a sprouting twig of grass spreading out hitting a flower blooming in the morning sun then becoming a dragonfly sitting on the petal and flying off free over a nearby lake to be swallowed by a fish then back into the same old form as per usual answering my previous question about dying in a form when flowing along as the force of life energy itself with conscious awareness.

I've been doing more eyes open meditation as well so that they detach as suggested in another thread... it seems to get very multi-dimensional at times where pareidolia isn't and artistic expression of seeing but a possible reality matrix of several different realities where the curtains fade out and become someone sitting or leaning over the edge of my couch...

Reminds me a bit of that one animated film where all the flowers were fairies but hid out of sight. It;s pretty magical how well all of those stories seem to get some sort of validity even though they are called folk lore and superstition. Like the visual reality I am used to is also being shed away...

Neat observations and well whether real or not doesn't really seem to matter, as it's those attachments that continually bind. I think as all this quantum foam pops it's almost like dying in different dimensions but none of those bubbles of existence were ever real and things get more beautiful and magical as each bubble pops, like Bartholomew Cubbins hat gets better and better as each one get flicked off even though he was fine with his first one. Selves not oneself shedding away I suppose.

Gives new meaning to it's the journey not the destination that's for sure... even though I don't seem to have one and that's ok it's going somewhere when being nobody going nowhere is really put to task :p

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
A seeker of enlightenment heard of a great teacher on a far away mountain
Having felt that his current master could not teach him any more he left to find this teacher
After many days travel he arrived at the foot of the mountain
The next day he packed some food and water and started up the path
The sun whirled overhead as time passed
Awhile later he spots a figure coming down the mountain
Since it was the only path they were bound to meet
As the figure got closer he noticed it was an old lady carrying a large bundle of sticks
Nearly exhausted the seeker found a rock in a bend and decided to wait and let the lady pass
She arrived and the seeker asked, "Excuse me? Is this the mountain the great Master lives on?"
The old lady smiled at him and nodded.
Interested, he then asked, "Have you studied with him?"
Again, the old lady smiled and nodded.
Excited, he then asked, "Have you achieved enlightenment? What is it like"
The old lady smiled, gave a short nod, and put down her bundle of sticks.
Confused, the seeker asked, "What comes after enlightenment?"
The old lady bent down and picked up her bundle and continued down the mountain.
The seeker thus became Enlightened and did not have to visit the top of the mountain.

For the looked for he and not a teacher

Nice...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
So I waxed nostalgic looked up some Theta Wave Thunderstorm business my recording of it is lost in the sands of time and moving through space, but found some on youtube then saw Delta gave the thunderstorm a go for a bit then after about 10ish minutes had to try the Delta and was like whew this is much much better felt way more familiar and natural so I'm sharing.

p.s. please do not drive or operate any heavy machinery.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It is an old Zen koan. Quan Tzu, I believe. One of my favorites studying East Indian Religons and Philosophy. There are even more that haved tuned me 'non judgemental' from those stories.

I am not enlightened btw. Just started down (up?) the Path. Long trip too. Started as a kid back in the 70's with other Zen teachings. Had some strange and wonderful experiences... and a couple frightening ones *not life threatening*... I think... but out there).

Continue learning about yourself because it is the best journey to take!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

My light sound machine can do them all! Tried it in AZ (that thread again...) and I like the how it starts on alpha then drops to beta (??) through theta to delta then reverse (the programs I like). This will even let you set the frequency and LED colors!

Good sleep program, creative thinking, and wake up (no caffiene needed).

Photosonix... not sure if they are made anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Continue learning about yourself because it is the best journey to take!

1 shall do TEOTWAWKIAIFF
And thanks for the advice.
1 also wishes you luck finding the right steps up, the correct path of Nirvana.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I've seen one of those things before; even rarer to see them walking around on two legs...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Well, being a pile of sticks just adds fuel to our own fire of being... instead of someone else adding us as fuel to the fire of unawareness., it's basically when we finally stop dreaming we are living and actually start living in wakefulness with no dream occurring except that of others.

One of my favorites isn't really a story but if anyone wants to contemplate it... it is: front 3,3 rear 3,3.

No I won't give the answer as that's what koan training is supposed to be for... but keep it in mind and there's your answer.

top topics

join