It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fundamental core of relationship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Fundamental,
adj. basic; essential.
n. a fundamental fact or principle.~Oxford dictionary.
Relationship...relating to one another.
Relate, v. 1 narrate. 2 show to be connected. 3 (relate to) have to do with; feel sympathy with.~Oxford dictionary
www.dictionary.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Relationship
I have heard many times programming between friends against finding a compatible match, usually it is out of jealousy and or possession of not wanting to lose your friend... and this can effect the union of two relating or it can find common connections between all involved.
For example, when my best brother got married, I thought I was loosing his friendship, instead I gained a sister.
Another example, when two guys are really good friends and the relationship between them is more important than the partners one or the other are with and they gather power against the unions in the personal relationship's they were in and then the other half feels, denied, left out... rejected and missled into believing that the relationship meant the most over all other relationships... except in the extensions if family and true friendship.... so when you are dating or married... do not listen to programming that wants disrespect against intimate feelings of the heart... towards the one you like being with.
Programming of this nature occurs also in family patterns passed down through generations and once you become aware of hurting a person, you are able to change the thought pattern and let it go, move on and focus on family and friends, tending to one another with care.
I hope you like this observation of relationships I see in this life.
Thank you for reading.
Hopefully there is more to add, concerning the fundamental core of being in relationships within the circle of life, living and being happy and healthy in mind and spirit.
Thank you have a good Thursday!

If one prefers to be in the cycle of hate and death, I'm open to discussing the need for that too.
we are not through with summer yet...and preferably matters of the negative cycles are worked on in the end of summer... it is a waning moon so if life has been bad for you dealing with friends in relationships feel free to express any feeling... not everything is a bowl of peaches!
Take care, be well.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What is the fundamental core of a romantic relationship?

To me, it's friendship. Friendship requires trust and trust requires honesty in my opinion. I recently tried to have a friendship with someone who lied to me about a critical issue and some smaller issues. The following is my view of that:

How can a friendship exist that's based on lies?

Friendship requires trust to make it work. Basing a 'friendship' on lies destroys the foundation of what the entire basis of the thing is predicated upon.

I see it like trying to construct a building while setting fire to it every night. It's beyond a "fool's errand", it's quite insane.

I asked the person mentioned above a question while we were still "friends" (paraphrased):

"What do you do if someone is smiling to your face while stabbing you in the back?"

The person replied, "I'd leave and never look back."

I followed their advice, and they weren't too happy about it.
edit on 28-7-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion sorry, I don't comprehend your post...if you are writing of romantic love or friendship or being romantic to a friend...or trying to change from being a pal into a boyfriend/girlfriend situation...I hold little advice...a girl likes flowers... see what she says to that?.. if they aren't the correct arrangement or meaning in the flowers then try again?
Or move on and say ''I'm sorry we weren't compatible...can we be civil? I wish not to have resentment or ill will to you in the future and want you to find a good romantic relationship in your future...I loved you as a friend and will always want you to be happy...I loved you romantically, yet it was not meant for the two of us to remain as lovers...
You'll be a best friend of mine, until the end of time, bless you and your future in finding the correct match.''
Then compliment her beauty and that whoever she finds love with, is truly blessed to find such a kind and caring soul..
Hope this is good advice...even if she had been unkind in speech or attitude in past..she can leave with a blessing into a better way of living and treatment of others everyone has room to grow in a loving and healthy way to experience the goodness inside their soul.
I tried for a link of flower meanings, no go.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Friendship is the key to a good relationship. Friendship brings trust and understanding. However, a good friend will respect another's to date whom they choose. And if they really have an issue with maybe losing a friend. Tell them. Work it out. A true friendship won't end because of a relationship. Hopefully you can find a common balance. Good luck!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JaneLane1991 peeps strive for others to be envy and jelous...never was that sort to begin with oh well...as longas the folks like being near eachother in monagomy I amk fine...just as long as they stay clear of treating me like a girl...I am happy for them.

new topics

top topics

join