It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-a-g-l-e-s..... Eagles!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well it's been 44 years since the Eagles won a championship. They've only been to one Super Bowl, and have never won one. They won a championship before it was even called the Super Bowl.
Well it looks like the Birds are going this year!
Are there any other Eagles fans out there?

ModEdit: Please don't use ALL-CAPS in your thread titles!

[edit on 19-1-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
STEELERS !!!

STEELERS !!!

STEELERS !!!

STEELERS !!!

STEELERS !!!

STEELERS !!!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Allright there elevator boy - It's ok, the Patriots will ease the pain on Sunday when they beat the Steelers. That way you don't have to suffer watching them get beat up in the superbowl!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have been a Steelers fan since I started watching football, but I don't think they have a very good chance against NE. I mean, after almost losing to the Jets, one of the worst teams ever in my opinion, they have a lot of work to do if they plan on beating the Pats. Don't get me wrong, I love Ward and Big Ben and Jerome, but NE just killed the Colts last week, so it will be a tough win. I also don't think that Philly will beat ATL. Vick is too good, I don't think that the Eagles have an effective enough D to stop him, the running game and Pearless Price. While I do like No. 5 and TO, I think the Falcons will win. It looks like it's going to be a NE vs. ATL SuperBowl.

[edit on 19-1-2005 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
im going to say eagles over atlanta, and the steelers, pats game is still undecided for me.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
STEELERS!!!!

Born and raised in pittsburgh....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superdude
Allright there elevator boy - It's ok, the Patriots will ease the pain on Sunday when they beat the Steelers. That way you don't have to suffer watching them get beat up in the superbowl!

Bitter....bitter. Its ok, you only hope the eagles do not meet the steelers in the big game...we understand your fears. Look what happened last time they played.

top topics

join