It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the FEMA camps were actually designed for rounding up Democrats

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

I do?

I only said the emotional energy is closer to supporting it. That's isn't advocating it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Fair enough

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This dude is changedachannel, and if he's not a member on this site, he should be.

one of his many segments is called "Debunk This!" he just tells some facts by showing some facts.

This is his FEMA camp one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

I like the way he used the term "what if, I'm not saying it's true not true, I'm saying what if"

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You really think that George Bush jr. is capable of thinking that far ahead? The same guy who appeared drunk as a skunk as he swayed to and fro during prayer at the Dallas officers' memorial? The same guy who blamed Katrina on Al Kaeda because they rhyme? I jest on that one. But seriously yeah right.

More to the point ive yet to see any tangible evidence these FEMA 'camps' even exist. FEMA shelters? Yes they are all over. Over a dozen of them in my county alone. For hurricane evac purposes. Theres even a list of them with addresses i recieved. Mostly in schools or courthouses or other county offices.

Other than that....i dont buy it.

There is inwards facing barbed wire high fences around the perimeter of the DIA in Colorado. That one has always struck me as odd ill give ya that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Fair enough

Basically, if you study the conditions historically under which groups get rounded up and killed, a major factor is that they have been made the "other" by the group that rounds them up. In other words, they have to be thoroughly demonized and dehumanized to the point where the society at large is willing and able to emotionally look the other way and deny their essential humanity to the point that they can let them be rounded up and carted off to be imprisoned and killed.

As much as we conservatives disagree with and dislike liberals and leftists, I don't see that kind of widespread dehumanizing taking place. Not yet, it's not impossible it could happen. Things could take place that shift our overall perception of the left to that extent, but right not I'm saying that state of mind does no exist in enough people to create that state.

It is closer in the left because the left feeds more off of emotion and are more likely to dehumanize their ideological opponents because of it.

It's closer to that level in society against Muslims because of the persistent terrorist attacks by radical Muslims against random segments of society.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Exactly, right about the left feeding off emotion, that is what I've been witnessing in the world and reading around here, that was why I flipped the script. But you keep using the term killed, i used the term deported and reeducation which is what the thread I was reading was talking about.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It is closer in the left because the left feeds more off of emotion and are more likely to dehumanize their ideological opponents because of it.

You do realize that you're demonizing and dehumanizing people right here with what you're saying, right???

You're literally trying to label "the Left" as being emotionally inferior and projecting the very act of you dehumanizing them onto them as if they're the ones doing it. Meanwhile you're doing it right now!!!! In that same post!!!

Stop it. Take a second and see what you're doing and make the changes needed to stop it because you're doing it yourself, right now!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: infolurker

Sorry about not putting it in paragraphs, I didn't want to lose my train of thought.

If you can't make paragraphs and keep your train of thought at the same time... I'ts hard to give you any credibility at all.

Pressing "enter" scatters your thoughts? You used caps and punctuation ok, but paragraphs are a problem.... wtf?

I guess I shouldn't be to surprised coming from some one that even considers putting non criminals into camps.

Didn't they try that already?
edit on 27-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The OP reads like a HARDCORE right wingers wet dream...

This is some Facist daydream. I hope that that post gets you put on a watchlist somewhere.

Im saying that because the language you used to describe your observation and idea was romantic, you essentially just said you want to round up and put alll the Liberals in our country in concentration camps, and you essentially called us un-american.

I am a young,27 year old straight Caucasian man, from Ohio, Ive been a member of the U.S. Army, I work for a fortune 100 company as a business analyst, I was born and raised in a rough area in Cleveland Ohio, single mom... Im Roman Catholic... college educated

and I am a full fledged card carrying radically Liberal Democrat voting for Hillary Clinton, and proud. It hurts that you would consider someone like me un-american just because my beliefs on the direction our country should head are different from yours.

Your better than that.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I remember after Katrina we had a fema camp set up in North Baton Rouge, and I could assure you there were plenty of Democrats in there

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dweebsquad

THE BASTARDS!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Evidently your research into such issues is grossly lacking.

1. Both parties are controlled by the same globalist tyrannical oligarchy.

2. History has shown that the early supporters of the new tyranny are among the first exterminated--they don't want such untrustworthy clueless idiots threatening the new regime.

3. Good analysis and interpretation tends to require good data collection; good THOUGHT processes and logical, reasonable inferences. Such skills CAN be learned.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

if they are for Democrats, then you should change your affiliation to "Independent" . That should take care of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Well....they could use some re-education on what this country is supposed to be...round the Rhinos up too. They all need to be taught the Constitution.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No, not exactly. I'm saying the left uses more emotional appeal in their techniques and thought processes. They're not unique in it, but it's much more common.

Look at the gun control debate for one. Instead of arguing facts and statistics, they trot out an endless parade of victims and relatives of victims and finish with the appeal of saving just one child. None of it is about what they want to do directly.

And it is not dehumanizing to talk about people being emotional. Our emotions are part of us and help make us human, but at the same time, we have to also recognize that they are powerful forces that can serve to control us if we aren't careful. A mob becomes a mob precisely for this reason, not because all of the people in it are thinking rationally and want to engage in the mob's behavior but because they are feeding off emotion.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Wrong

The dehumanizing has been going on at an increasing pace and intensity for at least 30 years and in some respects for 50+ years.

The last 10 years it has become more and more shrill.

The chosen/identified OUT-GROUP(s) are fairly obvious for those well informed about the globalist oligarchy and their goals.

Those still ignorant, uninformed, clueless, unaware . . . need to WAKE-UP big time.

They came for the trade unionists . . . but I wasn't a trade unionist

They came for the ___________ . . . but I wasn't a _______

Watch who they routinely vilify the most.

Rarely does a news cycle go by without it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
For this fetishistic fantasy to be true. Obama would have to be a complete rube. While I am no fan of the Obama presidency. I do not think the man is stupid. The same stuff was said about Bush. I do not think Bush was stupid either. Just because you disagree with someone does not make that person stupid or gullible.

What Obama continuing Bush programs and policies shows to me. Is that if this whole FEMA camp conspiracy is true. It was never about left or right, liberal or conservative. It was about rich and poor. Those at the top and those at the bottom.

If it ever happens you will not see any members of the Obama, Bush, Clinton, or Trump family in those camps. Just us little people. While those other four families will all be eating dinner together in a secured bunker somewhere.

edit on 28-7-2016 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Lose your train of thought? Kidding, right? You hit the next key, right? And you couldve just hit the space/enter bar in the same time. It appears your op is rambling...

You will lose a lot of member responses if you cannot separate thought-point-to-point. Just saying....

MS

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Worth repeating . . . however . . . some . . . ramblings are worthy being ignored--and my bias is that usually unparagraphed ramblings are most worth being ignored.

edit on 29/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join