It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dangerous Heresy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There is an old heresy from time to time that pops up and is used by the emissaries of Satan.
Since these men do not follow Christ, They know they can't attack the Son of God, so they
will seek to deconstruct the New Covenant by a fallacious attack on of the Apostles.

First and foremost, Satan along with those he influences in many such
heresies are ignorant that God has promised to preserve his saints.
There are many scriptures which teach the preservation of God's people,
I'll just post a few..

John 10:28
I Pet 1:5
Jude 1:1

But just because God has promised to preserve his saint does not mean they should
be ignorant of the enemies devices (2 Cor 2:11)

Therefore for those who may come under this attack, I'll post the key scripture
that easily refutes this heresy.

Over the years Christiandom has experienced these attacks on Christ and His apostles
James, John, Peter and Paul. But really It makes no difference which character under the Old
or New Testament these men may seek to attack - as they are not really attacking a person,
they are attacking the validity of the WORD OF GOD, and His scriptures.

Let's not forget that Satan ALWAYS follows the same modus-operadi, just as he did
in the Garden of Eden when he lied and distorted the WORD OF GOD by telling Eve -
"Thou Shalt Not Surely Die". Nothing has changed, other than the fact he uses sophisticated
devices to confuse, distort, lie and outright deny the inspired scriptures.

Satan even tried to lie and distort the WORD OF GOD with Christ, which was
incredibly stupid, since Christ knew the scriptures and simply refuted his
nonsense with the WORD OF GOD.

KEY VERSE:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction,
for instruction in righteousness. (2Tim 3:16)

Anyone that denies what's written in the scriptures is influenced by the spirit of anti-christ, and a deceiver.

I repeat, ANYONE that denies what's written in the scriptures is influenced by the spirit of anti-christ, and a deceiver.

Just be mindful these men or women will use cunning devices to confuse, distort, lie and outright deny the inspired scriptures.

I was in a Forum years ago, and one of these deceivers tried to use his title and many Theological degrees as some form
of cunning devise to confuse, distort, lie and outright deny the inspired scriptures.

Year after year you see the same ridiculous nonsense. Nothing has changed with Satan
or those that have been deluded by his many heretical teachings.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. (Psa 2:2)

edit on 7/27/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

edit on 7.28.2016 by Kandinsky because: Turned the volume down on the title

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq
there is no "god" or "satan"... just you a me buddy, living on a rock.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Anyone that denies what's written in the scriptures is influenced by the spirit of anti-christ, and a deceiver.

I repeat, ANYONE that denies what's written in the scriptures is influenced by the spirit of anti-christ, and a deceiver.

Nothing creepy or familiar about this at all...

edit on 27-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: addition

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When I read crap like this I begin wishing the radical Muslims and the insane Christians would target each other and leave the rest of us out of this craziness. Maybe we could get rid of both of them. The Pope just said all religions want peace, but there surely is a lot of evidence to the contrary.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. (2Tim 3:16)

How very convenient that the guy responsible for writing a considerable amount of the Bible says this of his own writings!

Anyone that denies what's written in the scriptures is influenced by the spirit of anti-christ, and a deceiver. I repeat, ANYONE that denies what's written in the scriptures is influenced by the spirit of anti-christ, and a deceiver.

I repeat, "How very convenient!"

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

When I read crap like this I begin wishing the radical Muslims and the insane Christians would target each other and leave the rest of us out of this craziness. Maybe we could get rid of both of them. The Pope just said all religions want peace, but there surely is a lot of evidence to the contrary.

So essentially you wish these two radical groups would kill each other off.

Who in their right mind would consider such a thought as sanity?

Maybe you should ask yourself how this writing so UPSET you that it would
make you wish people would kill one another.

You simply don't know what you are, or the spirit that resides within you,
and hence why these topics make you respond with wishing death and
destruction to millions of people.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Is this not what a deceiver would say though? If you think about it...

Just be mindful these men or women will use cunning devices to confuse, distort, lie and outright deny the inspired scriptures.

eh...that seems to describe most of the Bible, tbh...
edit on 27-7-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I wonder what god has to say about two headed mutants.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
a reply to: schuyler

So essentially you wish these two radical groups would kill each other off.

Well, I think the world would be better off for it. Think of it as a metaphor. I really don't take people like you seriously. From your postings you seem like a very angry Christian to me. I just think the two groups deserve each other. Their view of the world is similarly Medieval. Both groups are completely nuts.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

hence why these topics make you respond with wishing death and destruction to millions of people.

Oh come on! Christians openly harbor such hopes, and that the destruction comes sooner, rather than later!
edit on 27-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Oh come one! Christians openly harbor such hopes, and that the destruction comes sooner, rather than later!

I agree with you, and why I have never claimed to be a Christian. The term in
modern day usage has no identify to the Son of God.

For example, the majority of those who claim to be Christians are
comfortable with sending the military to kill what their Government consider
their enemy, in opposition to Christ teaching that His Disciples are to love
their enemies, not kill them.

I asked a soldier one day who considered himself to be a Christian, are you
sure your enemy whom you are trying to kill might not also be a Christian?

He didn't have an answer. Just one of many practices Christians follow in
contradiction to Christ teachings.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: windword

Oh come one! Christians openly harbor such hopes, and that the destruction comes sooner, rather than later!

I agree with you, and why I have never claimed to be a Christian. The term in
modern day usage has no identify to the Son of God.

For example, the majority of those who claim to be Christians are
comfortable with sending the military to kill what their Government consider
their enemy, in opposition to Christ teaching that His Disciples are to love
their enemies, not kill them.

I asked a soldier one day who considered himself to be a Christian, are you
sure your enemy whom you are trying to kill might not also be a Christian?

He didn't have an answer. Just one of many practices Christians follow in
contradiction to Christ teachings.

So it's ok for a Christian to kill a non-Christian, is what you are saying? or is that just an example of why killing in general is a bad idea?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

So it's ok for a Christian to kill a non-Christian, is what you are saying? or is that just an example of why killing in general is a bad idea?

Those called to follow the Son of God, would never
kill anyone, not even in self defense.

Regardless if one calls himself a Christian is irrelevant, what they
practice is what determines who they're truly following.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Those called to follow the Son of God, would never
kill anyone, not even in self defense.

Regardless if one calls himself a Christian is irrelevant, what they
practice is what determines who they're truly following.

remind me how many times the bible prescribes death for those who fail to observe its rules?

www.evilbible.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

remind me how many times the bible prescribes death for those who fail to observe its rules?

There is a significant difference between the Old and the New Covenant.

It's easy to get confused if we don't understand God's administration for
his people in the Old Covenant from those He calls in the New.

It can also get very frustrating if one has been taught those killed
under the administration of the Old Covenant are going to be
punished for all eternity in a burning Lake of Fire.

Even the unbeliever understands that's incredibly cruel, especially
since many of those killed under administration of the Old Covenant
were but children.

But even without understanding, the scriptures make it plain,
that ALL things work together for the good. It's just that
many of us wont understand God's purposes for many of these
events until after death/resurrection.

When that times comes, everyone, whether atheist, believer,
or anyone in between - will see and understand what the Lord
has done, and it will be so glorious that it will cause everyone
like spoiled babies to fall before the King of Kings in esteemed
appreciation, joy and wonder.

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. Hab 2:14

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 1 Cor13:12

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

But even without understanding, the scriptures make it plain, that ALL things work together for the good.

many a man has bent themselves into a cruel and unusual creature for the sake of the "greater good". but giving up a little good now rarely leads to a lot of good down the road. every compromise opens the door to another compromise. you really can't justify all that suffering with euphemisms and sentiments handed down from undefined sources with vague intentions. america invaded iraq because they allegedly possessed weapons of mass destruction, but what do you do when someone is a weapon of mass destruction? anyone who has the power to avert an apocalypse but chooses not to probably isn't thinking of the greater good, just their own. in fact, one could argue that by creating lucifer, this god feller deliberately set the apocalypse in motion like a giant time bomb, rigged to blow when someone finally figured out the instructions. maybe he figured that would be the end of it and said screw it, lucifer can have this one, im going to go start a new game. something to do with going boldly where no one has gone before...
edit on 27-7-2016 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The Jewish records of the Rabbis are of extreme importance in determining Gospel origins and the value of the church presentation of the virgin birth story of Jesus Christ. A common appellation for Jesus in the Talmud was Yeshu'a ben Panthera, an allusion to the widespread Jewish belief during the earliest centuries of the Christian era that Jesus was the result of an illegitimate union between his mother and a Roman soldier named Tiberius Julius Abdes Panthera.

since we come here to deny ignorance

The Talmud writers mentioned Jesus' name twenty times and quite specifically documented that he was born an illegitimate son of a Roman soldier called Panthera, nicknamed the "Panther". Panthera's existence was confirmed by the discovery of a mysterious tombstone at Bingerbrück in Germany. The engraving etched in the headstone read:

Tiberius Julius Abdes Panthera, an archer, native of Sidon, Phoenicia, who in 9AD was transferred to service in Rhineland (Germany). 1

You could be on to something though as my mother often tells me i am the anti- christ , as numbers kind of spell my name

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

i have read that it wasnt actually a virgin birth, that the greek was mistranslated and actually says "young woman".

/shrug

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The scriptures were translated between so many cultures and languages back in the day that things were bound to get mixed up maybe the greeks got mixed up after holidaying in Egypt and heard a older similar story there

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

That seems plausible accept for the fact someone greater than you or I
promised to preserve it.

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. (Psa 12:6-7)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join