It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke Up To A Shadow In My Room!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: nonspecific

See at least you had the benefit of A, someone who could (kind of) control it and B, telling it to leave.

I just awoke to see this in my sleeping space, my own private space where nothing else is. I just balked and lay there like an idiot as this thing was over my GF, powerless to do anything other than invoke the mighty name of my saviour. It did float through the wall when I asked God to help me but I'm sick and tired of needing to do this, I just want things like this to LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm not interested in what they want, I just want them GONE.

If it happened now it would not bother me in the least but at the time I was scared out of my wits, just remember that it cannot "harm" you at all, maybe your partner is aware of it and has not told you or is somehow attracting it to her.

You should speak to her about it and resolve the issue in my opinon.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
About 11 years ago I had a somewhat similar experience. I was asleep on my futon (because that's what 15 year old me wanted in his new bedroom) when I suddenly woke up. When I woke up I felt like someone was standing behind me. So I turned over to face toward the door and a black shadowy/misty type thing started floating toward me from the door. It was silent. Complete silence. I just looked at it. For some reason I could tell this thing was negative but I felt no fear. And to me this is the weirdest part. I felt calm. Totally calm. No panic. So it gets about 3 feet away from me and stops suddenly. And starts to go back toward the door and now is no longer silent. As it's going toward the door it's making this steady hissing noise. Best I can describe it is like steam shooting out of a pipe type of sound. It gets to the door and goes right through it. Once it's gone, I go back to sleep. Easily fell asleep. I felt peaceful. I never got why everything felt so calm and for some reason that's what bothers me most about it lol.

I've had a number of strange experiences but that was the only incident related to your topic.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

This feeling that you felt during both the UFO sighting and this shadow experience, what was it like? Was it a feeling that you giving off and had experienced before, or was somewhat imposed, like an emotional pressure, or storm over you?

Also you sound like a very tense individual, I was going to imply that maybe it a manifestation, or sign of block of sorts, but I ain't no Ghost buster. I mean it does seem convenient that you would see it above you, and it was pointing at your girl friend, when you probably were thinking of waking her up during this.

You know the saying you have nothing to fear, except fear it self. Well yea.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
hypanagonic hallucinations google that

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Set up a camera, like a trail cam with night vision (IR) and see what you capture. It would be interesting to see!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

The same crushing feeling in my chest, the feeling that something is being pressed down upon in my body. I felt as though something had hold of me, and I wasn't going to escape.

Can I ask you about this feeling? Was it a feeling like you were being pinned to the bed? Have you ever been on a centrifugal force ride and if so did it feel anything like that?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join