It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems fear secret white guy Trump vote

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
A lot of people will vote Trump, but will never tell anyone that they do. This is part of the whole "Trump Phenomena" people keep talking about. The silent majority so to speak.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Depends on how many thugs and illegals are out there. That seems to be all they're pandering to in this election.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Sanders would be good for Denmark, but in a country, 330,000,000 strong, where the takers outnumber the makers, his policies would cripple us. However, I'm a lot less worried about a Sanders presidency than a Hillary presidency.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Hillary lost pretty much any police voter support by celebrating thugs while ignoring cops killed for just being cops.
We all know who most in the military are voting for too....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

originally posted by: Tardacus
The democrat party has nothing to offer white males so yeah they should be worried.

What do we need to be offered? We already have more privilege than anyone else.

Also.. Im pretty sure free tuition, healthcare, and social services helps anyone who needs it regardless of color and gender.

Im pretty sure environmental regulations and a move towards clean energy helps everyone regardless of color and gender as well.

Maybe as a white male Hillary supporter, which is a joke in and of itself.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I find it highly ironic that Hillary went from targeting super predators - or young black males - by increasing law enforcement, to inviting the mothers of cop hating thugs to speak at the DNC about how evil people are today. It's like her entire campaign has been all about running against her former self.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Sounds like he hates himself because he's white. I would speculate that his white 27 year old male Hillary supporting pals feel the same way about themselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

As of 2010:

White Americans = 223,553,265
Black Americans = 38,929,319

Might as well just split the male/female down the middle.
Who wouldn't want the white guy vote?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

I mean.. Im a 27 year old white male Hillary voter. I know of at least 5 or 10 other white males my age supporting Hillary.

What do you like best about her? The blatant lies? The clear corruption? The way she smeared and attacked women who accused her husband of rape and harassment? Her blatantly racist statements?

What do we need to be offered? We already have more privilege than anyone else.

No, that's a racial stereotype based on prejudice and broad generalizations. Think about that. They've brainwashed you in to believing racist generalizations about yourself. How pathetic is that?

Whites are people just like any other people and are subject to discrimination like anyone else. Your post is proof of it.

I like her defense of outsourcing.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Hillary lost pretty much any police voter support by celebrating thugs while ignoring cops killed for just being cops.

Its safe to assume that Trump will dominate the white vote. He might get the highest white vote % of all time. All he'll need is around 10% black vote and 20% hispanic vote to win, which is extremely realistic for Trump.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-

originally posted by: Gazrok

Its safe to assume that Trump will dominate the white vote. He might get the highest white vote % of all time. All he'll need is around 10% black vote and 20% hispanic vote to win, which is extremely realistic for Trump.

Lets examine the 2012 election by counties map, you can easily see the nation is over 80% Republican except for a few areas, all of the inner cities where minorities are kept with no way out, the commie NW, the illegal immigration belt stretching from texas to California and the northern New England stronghold, the Cuban Florida tip.

Let's ponder....Obama opened relations with Cuba,
Democrat opposition to immigration reform along the Mexican border
BLM racial violence to keep the slaves of the inner cities whipped up to get out and vote

All that we see happening is done only to hold on to power, the power of locked up voters.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: -Blackout-

I most certainly would vote for Trump, not that i think that he is very capable to lead the US, but i have high hopes that he'll sweep politics clean of most corrupt individuals.
Something that is much needed in the US, Obama's change has apparently been to ignite racism between black and white.
In that light Trump will indeed make America great again, less corrupt and more unified.
I'm absolutely shocked by what i've found in the deray hack, it also leads me to wonder if taxpayer money has been flowing across the border in order to instigate racism in Europe and have Europe overrun with economic asylumseekers.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton is finished. My good friend who is a cop, and a life time Democrat, told me on the 4th of July that he will be voting for Trump.

Even my liberal loon neighbors are voting for Trump after what Crooked Hillary did to their hero Bernie, and they despise the GOP. She is done. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
No, she is not done, she is the next president of the United States of America.
For months we have seen Bernie attracting extremely large crowds and support whereas Hillary didn't and people were and are mostly negative about her, yet she won and Bernie lost because it is all rigged.
The same is going to happen in November or hell is going to break loose!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

However, the electoral vote map, that's where the rubber meets the road. It's a tough one for Trump. He has to keep the typically red states, and turn some of the battleground states. (has to turn more valuable states than he loses). Whereas Hillary just needs to keep the blue states blue and pick up a few others. Probably going to be a nail biter.

I think Trump will win the popular vote, but will he win in the right states? That's really the key to it.

Then, there is the establishment to consider. They want Hillary, not Trump. They tried desperately to sink him in the GOP's primary, but failed. Now, with their candidate firmly in place, they'll do all they can to ensure she gets the office.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I mean.. Im a 27 year old white male Hillary voter. I know of at least 5 or 10 other white males my age supporting Hillary.

LOL, I don't know a single one.

The only person I know who is (a coworker) is a Lesbian.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. The left has been vilifying White males for a long time, and well, we're getting tired of it.

Nothing like hearing on a daily basis how your kind are responsible for the worlds ills. Especially when you have done nothing deserving.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
ALL skin colors with brains...will VOTE!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

White Guys RULE Dude ! ............

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982

LOL, I don't know a single one.

The only person I know who is (a coworker) is a Lesbian.

This doesn't surprise me one bit. The left has been vilifying White males for a long time, and well, we're getting tired of it.

Nothing like hearing on a daily basis how your kind are responsible for the worlds ills. Especially when you have done nothing deserving.

I understand that.

I guess the way I view it, is.. theyre saying its the RICH white man who is responsible for the worlds ills. The 1%...

The ones that dont contribute any knowledge, time, or work... the ones that just write checks and push their agenda.

I understand that its not directed at me.

# man, a year ago I was making 30k a year, had a g/f who had a daughter.. kept getting my utilities shut off, had to scrounge pennies for food and gas and was living in constant stress.

Now im single making 51k in a different state not having to worry, but I never forget what it was like. Im not rich by any means, but I feel like it.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

Hell will break loose either way I would imagine, as we all know it should be a landslide for Trump as the reality kicks in, NOONE wants to vote for Hillary, if it was a fair vote I would imagine along the lines of 75-25% for Trump.

And everyone knows it.

So if she wins the hell that breaks loose will be the final hell, that so many have been waiting for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join