It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton has passed the Necessary Delegate Amount And will Receive the Democratic Nomination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Good for Hillary! She's made history!

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I'm no fan of Bernie but I sure am disappointed how he caved to the establishment.

If you're not a fan, how can you be disappointed? LOL! You guys want SO BADLY for Bernie supporters to feel "betrayed", but, except for a small minority, we don't feel betrayed at all! Bernie SAID he would support Hillary if she won, and I'm certain she would have supported Bernie, had he won. He did not "roll over"! LOL! He did what he said he would do.

It deminishes everything he's done up to this point.

You wish... Not in my eyes. He's a truly honorable man and I am a HUGE fan!

Exactly,

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A big thank you to Bernie Sanders for handing the election to Trump

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Out of all the brilliant, intelligent, classy women.

This is who the Dems put up ?

Sad day for America, and a big hair pull to honorable women everywhere.

Well, to be fair, there IS a silver lining. We will have a much easier time identifying horrifically stupid women who vote for women because WOMEN!YAY instead of thinking policies over.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

he`s old,probably going to retire soon he has to start thinking about a sizable nest egg to retire on, i`m sure the clinton organization offered him a very generous "retirement package".
hillary has an uphill battle though trying to convert sanders supporters i think she will lose more of them than she converts.

edit on 26-7-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

www.washingtonpost.com... 90% of sanders supporters will vote for Hillary Clinton.
edit on 7262016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: carewemust
now Donald Trump is free to focus on getting Bernie Sanders voters and Independents over to his side. Hillary will be finished off by the coming email releases.

Bernie Sanderts voters will not go to Trump, no matter what our feelings are about the inner workings of the DNC.

Hahahahahaha

and

Hahahaha

PHILADELPHIA – After Bernie Sanders doubled down on his endorsement of Hillary Clinton Monday, many of his supporters remain politically homeless and in no mood to back the presumptive Democratic nominee -- a situation Donald Trump is keen to exploit.

His campaign and allied Republicans are now launching a renewed push to bring the loyal opposition from the Democratic primary race aboard the Trump train.

“They’re liking what I’m saying in terms of trade,” Trump told Fox News' "Hannity" on Tuesday, after making an open appeal to Sanders supporters in his convention speech last week. “I think we’re going to get a lot of [Sanders] supporters.”

Conversations with Sanders supporters in Philadelphia suggest a number of them are now resolved to oppose Clinton in November, following the scandal over leaked DNC emails that indicated a pro-Clinton bias at the top during the primary campaign.

Source

Trump gains votes.

Beause Trump said so? Suprised he didn't say , " I have a GREAT relationship with the Sanders People."

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Good for Hillary! She's made history!

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I'm no fan of Bernie but I sure am disappointed how he caved to the establishment.

If you're not a fan, how can you be disappointed? LOL! You guys want SO BADLY for Bernie supporters to feel "betrayed", but, except for a small minority, we don't feel betrayed at all! Bernie SAID he would support Hillary if she won, and I'm certain she would have supported Bernie, had he won. He did not "roll over"! LOL! He did what he said he would do.

It deminishes everything he's done up to this point.

You wish... Not in my eyes. He's a truly honorable man and I am a HUGE fan!

Likewise, I'm a fan of Ted Cruise who stood his ground at the very real risk that he will be ostrasized by his peers. I was just hoping Bernie would at least stand on his beliefs. Instead, he's towing the party line. Instead, I'm left feeling that he really didn't mean anything he said during the campaign.

link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

He is a very respectable man and he fought a good fight. I said over and over that if he got the nomination he would get my vote. He gets my vote as a really great guy.

link   
What a sad day for the U.S. Trump may be a grifter, and a bull in a china shop, but Hillary has no soul. She sold that a long time ago.
edit on 7/26/2016 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

edit on 7-26-2016 by LogicalGraphitti because: Double post

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Well, so long Democratic party, you had your chance but you backed Clinton who very well could lose to Trump. Well played DNC, we see your games and you've lost an entire generation.

Hello 3rd party!
edit on 26-7-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh a southern belle. With or without mint m'lady.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

he`s old,probably going to retire soon he has to start thinking about a sizable nest egg to retire on, i`m sure the clinton organization offered him a very generous "retirement package".
hillary has an uphill battle though trying to convert sanders supporters i think she will lose more of them than she converts.

But do you really think Bernie is motivated by money? Somehow I see him retiring to a cabin in the woods of Vermont. Nothing fancy.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Something wicked this way comes......

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I know the issues I know her platform I know her history. Her being a woman is just icing on the cake.
It's not why I'm voting for her and never was.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trump Campaign is celebrating today.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So I'm just going to log off now. Bill is going to speak.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Her being a woman is just icing on the cake.

I'm still trying to picture what kind of icing would be on a Hillary cake. Yuck!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
What a wonderful theft of democracy by HRC and the DNC, and of course don't forget the CTR's and their support.

'That is one small step for a woman, one giant leap backwards for womenkind.'

How so?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Keep reading.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join