It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton has passed the Necessary Delegate Amount And will Receive the Democratic Nomination

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm no fan of Bernie but I sure am disappointed how he caved to the establishment. I wonder how the dem elite got him to roll over like he did. It deminishes everything he's done up to this point.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
You're good. This time. Just remember who cooks when you don't

At my house? The microwave. My wife cannot cook.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: reldra

Thanks so very much reldra. I'm very emotional right now . I'm a libber since Gloria Steinem. Yeah I'm an old bird.
This is so significant to the women and girls of this country.

And Bernie, fine upstanding gentleman that he is gave her his nomination.
I'm very proud. I'm crying.

I am happy for you, Silly

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

So you speak for all Sanders supporters? That is interesting...

I would say most. It would be very difficult to push them to Trump. Johnson would be the first choice among them.

link   
Gary Johnson's going to probably start polling a lot better now that both R & D noms are official. This might actually be an interesting few months for once.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You're good. This time. Just remember who cooks when you don't

At my house? The microwave. My wife cannot cook.

DAMMIT.

link   
It's just a show, an organized pre-planned, choreographed show. There's nothing democratic about it. It's designed, quite on purpose, to tug at the heart strings of supporters such as the OP so they can opine about how wonderful it all is. Everyone yells joyously and cheers as the worshiping continues. All hail to Hillary! All hail Big Sister!

The nomination itself was a done deal weeks ago. It isn't news.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Gary Johnson's going to probably start polling a lot better now that both R & D noms are official. This might actually be an interesting few months for once.

Agreed. Johnson had my vote for some time.

DAMMIT.

She does bake though if that is any consolation.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I've asked you a few times to stop saying that. I'm not on anyone's payroll.
And now I'm going to ask that you not ruin this moment. You'll have a billion threads between now and November to wage your battle.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Agreed. Johnson had my vote for some time.

He was my close second. Top choice now.

DAMMIT.

She does bake though if that is any consolation.

Well, that's better than I can manage, heh. I make hockey pucks & doorstops.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Let's have a round 🍸🍻🍹🍷🍺🍹🍸🍺🍻 PICK YOUR POISON

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good!

That was the awaited cue to drop even more damning Wikileaks.

link   
Good for Hillary! She's made history!

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I'm no fan of Bernie but I sure am disappointed how he caved to the establishment.

If you're not a fan, how can you be disappointed? LOL! You guys want SO BADLY for Bernie supporters to feel "betrayed", but, except for a small minority, we don't feel betrayed at all! Bernie SAID he would support Hillary if she won, and I'm certain she would have supported Bernie, had he won. He did not "roll over"! LOL! He did what he said he would do.

It deminishes everything he's done up to this point.

You wish... Not in my eyes. He's a truly honorable man and I am a HUGE fan!
edit on 7/26/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Good!

That was the awaited cue to drop even more damning Wikileaks.

Honestly, I think if it had any weight to it, they'd have put it out before the DNC.

link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It's just a show, an organized pre-planned, choreographed show. There's nothing democratic about it. It's designed, quite on purpose, to tug at the heart strings of supporters such as the OP so they can opine about how wonderful it all is. Everyone yells joyously and cheers as the worshiping continues. All hail to Hillary! All hail Big Sister!

The nomination itself was a done deal weeks ago. It isn't news.

There's a lot to be said for tradition. You might think it's nonsence but it's part of our history and what makes us Who we are. There's nothing wrong with respecting that.
edit on 7-26-2016 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Out of all the brilliant, intelligent, classy women.

This is who the Dems put up ?

Sad day for America, and a big hair pull to honorable women everywhere.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think the roll call was a healing. I just can't back russians and Putin. Bernie was a winner because he brought the democrat party to its senses. Let's beat Trump.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: carewemust
now Donald Trump is free to focus on getting Bernie Sanders voters and Independents over to his side. Hillary will be finished off by the coming email releases.

Bernie Sanderts voters will not go to Trump, no matter what our feelings are about the inner workings of the DNC.

Trump doesn't need their votes. All he needs are the electoral votes from PA and FLA and that's a rap. He'll get both and likely more swing states.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Lord help us all.
The Kraken has been released.

What a Kraken grasps it does not lose, be it a longship or leviathan.

George R.R. Martin, A Feast for Crows

There can be nothing more frightening in a gigantic monster of many tentacles than intelligence.

A.E. Marling, Dream Storm Sea

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: carewemust
now Donald Trump is free to focus on getting Bernie Sanders voters and Independents over to his side. Hillary will be finished off by the coming email releases.

Bernie Sanderts voters will not go to Trump, no matter what our feelings are about the inner workings of the DNC.

Hahahahahaha

and

Hahahaha

PHILADELPHIA – After Bernie Sanders doubled down on his endorsement of Hillary Clinton Monday, many of his supporters remain politically homeless and in no mood to back the presumptive Democratic nominee -- a situation Donald Trump is keen to exploit.

His campaign and allied Republicans are now launching a renewed push to bring the loyal opposition from the Democratic primary race aboard the Trump train.

β€œThey’re liking what I’m saying in terms of trade,” Trump told Fox News' "Hannity" on Tuesday, after making an open appeal to Sanders supporters in his convention speech last week. β€œI think we’re going to get a lot of [Sanders] supporters.”

Conversations with Sanders supporters in Philadelphia suggest a number of them are now resolved to oppose Clinton in November, following the scandal over leaked DNC emails that indicated a pro-Clinton bias at the top during the primary campaign.

Source

Trump gains votes.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Let's have a round 🍸🍻🍹🍷🍺🍹🍸🍺🍻 PICK YOUR POISON

Shot of chilled Soco pls

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join