It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doesn't have the experience to be Prez: but Michelle does???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
How many times did you see a statement or a suggestion that trump doesn't have the experience for the White House. Then the same person would gush, I wish Michelle was running this year

Like anyone who says trumps lack experience, is just saying I hate Trump and I am reaching for reasons to back up my prejudice against him.

If you run a billion dollar diverse company in multiple states and countries, you are qualified. I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on.

If bill gates wants to run, he is qualified. Is he the best person, that's a different thread

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
this is reaching to fanboy level. whatever is going on its lately about candidates. its like Xbox 1 vs ps4.
that's how childish and less about REAL politics its getting.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thinline

Anyone who wishes Michelle was running is a ****ing moron.. but then again so are 96% of the people rooting for one candidate or another.

Michelle is secretly probably a racist (look at her thesis paper)

I won't even get into the actual POTUS candidates

We are watching the world burn. No amount of water or foam will put out this blazing tragedy

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What the hell experience does she have ?

Her last job was window dressing for the president of the united states.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Her last job was window dressing for the president of the united states.

And she did a poor job at that.

Though to be fair have and first ladys been lookers?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Because making jokes about the names of political candidates is only permitted in the mud pit forum I believe.

As far as the OP, I am not sure. I'm not sure that either Michelle OR Donald are qualified, and quite frankly, Hillary should be dis-qualified.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Trump does not have the moral, economic, or diplomatic experience necessary to do the job. When he gets problems he buys solutions. When he lacks money, he screws over as many people as possible to get the job done. When he gets money worries, it's because he has lost entire companies, and wound up owing BILLIONS in personal debt.

I wouldn't leave him in charge of a collection plate, leave alone a GDP figure, but there again, I wouldn't leave anyone in the race currently in charge of the US if it was anything to do with me. Frankly, between Satan and Satan, there is no choice to make but to impale the father of lies in both camps, upon a flaming sword of truth, and force the electoral college to accept a fully written in candidate. That's right, anyone who ran in the race at all, OTHER than those who became their parties chosen candidate. Now, if I lived there and it was my right to do so, I would go with Sanders.

You could even conscript a president, even if they don't want the job. Anyone but the two hatchet persons currently in the race!

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

She's a lawyer, so yes I think she is more qualified than someone who inhabited daddys company and whose experience is mostly neoliberalism, unless of course that's what you want, lawless entrepreneurs paradise?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

No thanks. One Muslim racist is enough.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

When he gets problems he buys solutions. When he lacks money, he screws over as many people as possible to get the job done. When he gets money worries, it's because he has lost entire companies, and wound up owing BILLIONS in personal debt.

but isn`t that exactly what the government is doing anyway?

when the government has problems they buy solutions.
when the government lacks money they screw over as many people as possible to get the job done.
when the government gets money worries it`s because they wasted so much money and they wound up trillions of dollars in debt.

if trump isn`t qualified to be president than the government isn`t qualified to govern,because they are the same side of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

No thanks. One Muslim racist is enough.
Trump is a Muslim? Man talk about a self hater.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Once again. Nobody is running against nobody. It's all fake. There is no real 2 parties political war.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It is embarrassing and funny at the same time because republicans and democrats could give a flying frack about any of you.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Wasn't that reasoning on page 33 of the Democratic Play Book or did you just open the can it just jumped out like the sneaky peanut snake?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Trump does not have the moral, economic, or diplomatic experience necessary to do the job. When he gets problems he buys solutions. When he lacks money, he screws over as many people as possible to get the job done. When he gets money worries, it's because he has lost entire companies, and wound up owing BILLIONS in personal debt.

But...but...that makes him an ideal candidate. You just described the entire U.S. government in a nutshell.

edit on 7/26/2016 by Klassified because: Tardacus beat me to it, dammit.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

She's a lawyer, so yes I think she is more qualified than someone who inhabited daddys company and whose experience is mostly neoliberalism, unless of course that's what you want, lawless entrepreneurs paradise?

You think she is qualified because she is a lawyer? Then so is every other ambulance chasing jack leg lawyer. Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman for lying. He said "Zeifman said, “Hillary Clinton is ethically unfit to be either a senator or president — and if she were to become president, the last vestiges of the traditional moral authority of the party...will be destroyed." Source

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

As it happens, I believe that neither candidate should be elected, since both are unfit for office. I will repeat that...BOTH CANDIDATES ARE UNFIT FOR OFFICE, NEITHER ARE ACCEPTABLE, BOTH ARE LIARS, BOTH WILL DO AMORAL THINGS FOR MONEY, BOTH ARE POWER MAD, AND BOTH ARE CORRUPT AS CAN BE!

And when I say unfit for office, I mean that the fact that either one made it this far is a travesty, and evidence that the electoral system in the United States is sicker than a room full of Ebola carriers.

I in no way endorse Hilary Clinton. She is as terrible as they come, but Trump is no more or less terrible. They are precisely as bad as one another, for slightly different and yet rather similar reasons. Go third party, but for the love of God, vote for anyone other than those two.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

you're saying hillary and Michelle are the same person? Because otherwise that argument is invalid.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

you're saying hillary and Michelle are the same person? Because otherwise that argument is invalid.

I can't tell you why Michelle lost her Bar licenses in Illinois. The records are sealed. I don't think they are the same person. One has bigger ears.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join