It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage situation at french church, attackers "neutralized"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WilsonWilson
1.5 million signed a petition condemning terrorist attacks.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: imod02
The muslims want to start a war they cannot win( if it is the muslims this time), may our Gods help the good people on both sides

Who else could it be?

The Financiers - the Khazars. They destroy Christians and Muslims by turning them against each other and then step in to take all the power at the end. It's not the first time they've used this strategy either.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rottensociety

The muslims want to start a war they cannot win( if it is the muslims this time), may our Gods help the good people on both sides

Who else could it be?

The Financiers - the Khazars. They destroy Christians and Muslims by turning them against each other and then step in to take all the power at the end. It's not the first time they've used this strategy either.

Um actually almost all the jews in Israel came from surrounding middle easter countries and not "khazars" Thats been debunked roundly. try again.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I don´t know, but it feels as if someone pushed a button, to bring whole middle europe into line, terror-fear line.
To make the people beg for more police, armies in the streets, more surveillance of everything and everybody.

The attackers are ALL dead, everytime, as we are told. Dead people don´t speak anymore, can´t give any informations anymore. Not the way they learn it at the secret services and stuff.

In germany they are all mentaly ill. Somehow there are exercises of the security officials around everytime, or "coincidentally" the SEK is around the corner...

There was a press conference in germany, about internal security. What they do now, again, is hastily actionism.
More troops, better weapons, they want the Bundeswehr on domestic ground, more surveillance, more cameras, all that same stuff the "security" preachers order and get after every attack. What never helps to prevent the next attack. But to observe all the people...
Ah, and to blame is for sure ego-shooters, the internet because of the darknet, everything they want to regulate, everything they want to observe is to blame.

The "security" preachers at the PC had to admit that it wouldn`t help if there would be 10.000 of heavily armed troops around, they just would got blown into the air like everybody else. But that wouldn´t be a reason to not upgrade, as they say. Their slogan is: There is no freedom without security. Millions of people see it the other way around, but the people´s will does`t matter anymore in our world today.

Have to download that whole PC later and watch it again and completely.

But that´s what happens everytime after such attacks, since 9/11. To fight the enemies of our freedom, the "protectors" take away bits of our freedom, one bit after another, till there is nothing more we can give away in "exchange" to "security". Security that can´t and never will be!

I wouldn´t feel secure anymore if there would be soldiers with long rifles patroulling our streets, if there would be a camera every meter(now it´s every three meters). It is enough to know that every move you do in the web is stored somewhere, people start to censor themselves nowadays because of that.

So, whats the future? Three heavily armed cops or soldiers guarding every citizen, to prevent the people/potential terrorists from starting rampages or terror acts? They don´t want to create security for us, the "rulers" want to create security for themselves, to be protected from the people, that are fed to the backteeth from the "rulers" and their dirty games.

Is that the "freedom" our "protectors" are "protecting" for "us people"???

Yes, it seems to me that this has all been planned: flood Europe with immigrants, set mercenary sleeper-cells in amongst them that attack so indiscriminately and so unpredictably that our usual security is useless against them. The only way to locate the sleeper-cells, therefore, is to ask innocent people to register themselves/accept an electronic tag which means anyone without a tag is suspicious.

Could this be the way they impose the "mark of the beast" that we all know is coming??

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: rottensociety

Who else could it be?

Um actually almost all the jews in Israel came from surrounding middle easter countries and not "khazars" Thats been debunked roundly. try again.

I never said anything about Israel. The Khazars came from Turks originally and chose Judaism as their religion so have nothing to do with Israel.

I personally know for a fact that they exist.

EDIT: I can tell you something else: the Khazars marry into Jewish families but they don't give a flying fig about Israel. They would see it annihilated for their own purposes.
edit on 26-7-2016 by rottensociety because: info

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
(Copying and Pasting from the topic I created in error)

When is the West going to wake up?

At this point, I don't even know what else to say that I haven't said what seems like a thousand times before. Muslims are now butchering Europeans on the daily, and the "leadership" in charge is doing nothing but importing more of the same. I don't care that out of the million Muslims that have come into Europe "only x amount are terrorists" - people (Europeans) are going to continue to die as long as refugees and "migrants" from countries where practices like storming churches and murdering priests are common place and tolerated, are allowed entry. I know it keeps being said, but more attacks like this are only going to cause more violence in turn. Europeans are GOING to turn on Muslims eventually, and no doubt after Muslims die from these attacks, it will create more radical Muslims who will in turn attack more Europeans and a vicious self-perpetuating cycle will result. European officials who are burying their heads in the sand shouting "there is no problem" are only going to exasperate the issue. The longer they refuse to take action against Muslim terrorists for fear of being labelled "Islamaphobic" the worse that self perpetuating cycle is going to be when the final straw is drawn.

No, it is not quite on a daily basis..
Yearly Terrorism deaths in western Europe with a population greater than the USA have never broken 450 for many many years. I am not saying that is good, it is painful ! but I am just stating a fact.. Most of the coward terrorists have been sent on to Darkness.

www.datagraver.com...

Now just as an example and no offences intended.

Gun homicide Deaths in the USA run at + 11000 per year
www.bbc.co.uk...

Over 400 000 Have been killed in Syria. Over 11.5% of the population Killed or injured.
www.theguardian.com...

Afghanistan.. 1509 Child deaths in the First half of 2016.
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rottensociety

When most talk Khazars they mean EUROPE.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I started another thread about this attack and I phrased my opening post badly. My wife passed the word along to me about this attack. She was not killed in the attack. She was not in Fronce. Just wanting to clear up any confusion. I got guys giving me condolences.

edit on 7262016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
So, now, today, it is reported that the one attacker wore an electronic tag, that was "switched off" while the attack.
But the only ones who could switch such a thing off without triggering any alarm are the officials. Or someone who really knows what he is doing there, and that would be a lot of work. For someone who wants to meet his "virgins" anyways.

If you cut such a thing off, alarm is triggered and cops were send out inmediatelly. So he even had the chance to create a wrong track by cutting that thing of, leave it anywhere far away from where the attack should happen and leave this spot as fast as possible...

But that thing was "switched off" while or especially for the attack?
Really, there is no button to switch such a thing off, you get such a thing to be observed.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The conspiracist in me wonders about this occurance.... the choice of victim and so on. Of all things he could have chosen, he chose to attack a catholic church. We are close to having the whole demographic covered aren't we?

In other words, it's almost like it's being orchestrated as to enrage as much of the population as possible.
To create an us vs them feeling, even though these attacking degenerates only represent a fraction of muslims in the world.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Sad to say but it will take more incidents like this to weed out the Terrorists or want to be terrorists living among us.
We live now in a slightly more dangerous world than before so we must be aware.
The security forces must be ready to act quickly to neutralise as these evil losers will not listen to any negotiations.
Out of the woodwork two more have come and they will be fully investigated, family, friends and anyone else who has had dealings with them. We still have to remember these victim numbers are low when taken in the context of population Percentages.. Hero's required as always..

en.wikipedia.org...

Reply to RAPHA..

when the Europeans cry out for Safety & Security.

Europeans with deal with the whatever when it happens no need for the swat squad shooting everything that moves..

These events sure grab attention and are horrible, absolutely disgusting. However, statistically speaking, we don't really live in a more dnagerous world than ever, really. I'm no saying we shouldn't do something about this, because it needs to stop, but I don't know that you really are anymore likely to die/be killed on a day to day basis than you were 30 years ago. Just something to keep in mind when fear starts to creep in. I live in Dallas. My girlfriend and I went out to see the JFK museum a day or two after the police attacks. People incredulously said to me "you went to Dallas with all this going on?" My response "when we start livng in fear of our daily daily lives, those maniacs have won."

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: skywatcher44
Sad to say but it will take more incidents like this to weed out the Terrorists or want to be terrorists living among us.
We live now in a slightly more dangerous world than before so we must be aware.
The security forces must be ready to act quickly to neutralise as these evil losers will not listen to any negotiations.
Out of the woodwork two more have come and they will be fully investigated, family, friends and anyone else who has had dealings with them. We still have to remember these victim numbers are low when taken in the context of population Percentages.. Hero's required as always..

en.wikipedia.org...

Reply to RAPHA..

when the Europeans cry out for Safety & Security.

Europeans with deal with the whatever when it happens no need for the swat squad shooting everything that moves..

These events sure grab attention and are horrible, absolutely disgusting. However, statistically speaking, we don't really live in a more dnagerous world than ever, really. I'm no saying we shouldn't do something about this, because it needs to stop, but I don't know that you really are anymore likely to die/be killed on a day to day basis than you were 30 years ago. Just something to keep in mind when fear starts to creep in. I live in Dallas. My girlfriend and I went out to see the JFK museum a day or two after the police attacks. People incredulously said to me "you went to Dallas with all this going on?" My response "when we start livng in fear of our daily daily lives, those maniacs have won."

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Jul 30th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What's your point? I'm not "most people" and I don't get my facts from watching videos about the Khazars on Youtube.

As I understand, most Khazars are in the USA, but they are anywhere and everywhere the power is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join