It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Michael Jackson ... know about Brasil ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What did Michael Jackson ... know about Brazil

In the video, at the end of this post, he says "They don't Care about us.

They Don't Care About Us is one of Michael Jackson's songs in the album, HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I. This song was released on March 31, 1996 and was recorded in 1995. This song was written and produced by Michael Jackson.

The music Video below, was uploaded October 2, 2009. It takes place in a ghetto in RIO. My question: "Is Michael Jackson trying to warn us about RIO?" Who, Why, How bad could it be?

We have this news article from this morning.

At this point he feared for his life.

At the bunker, Lee was forced to swap into an unmarked private car belonging to one of the officers.

When he asked why he couldn't drive his own car to the ATM, they explain that his car doesn't have tinted windows, but they are in full uniform and don't want to be seen.

"At this point I acknowledged to myself that I've completely backed myself into a corner."

Jiu-Jitsu athlete Kidnapped by Police at gun point, fears for life
Sydney Morning Herald
July 25 2016 - 11:15AM

So we do have some evidence that they don't care about us, just our money. Some Rio police at least. Who knows how high it goes. The IMF, IBS, Goldman? Is Rio going to be sacrificed on the alter of atomics to bless the New World Order? I don't know. I think, maybe, Michael was trying to tell us "get ready to get back up after you realize they don't care about us."

Mike Grouchy

p.s.
...... oh yeah, the video.

A quarter of a billion views.
Uploaded six years ago.

edit on 25-7-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

This is a video that Jiu-Jitsu athlete Jason Lee posted to his twitter feed,
almost immediately before he was kidnapped.

By the police.

In Rio.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Its not just about "Brasil"...

Lyrics (chorus left out to shorten content)

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody allegation
In the suite, on the news
Everybody dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody's gone mad

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

Tell me what has become of my life
I have a wife and two children who love me
I am the victim of police brutality, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate
You're rapin' me off my pride
Oh, for God's sake
I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy...
Set me free

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Trepidation, speculation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Black male, black mail
Throw your brother in jail

Tell me what has become of my rights
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now
I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name
I can't believe this is the land from which I came
You know I really do hate to say it
The government don't wanna see
But if Roosevelt was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, speculation
Everybody litigation
Beat me, bash me
You can never trash me
Hit me, kick me
You can never get me

Some things in life they just don't wanna see
But if Martin Luther was livin'
He wouldn't let this be, no, no

Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, segregation
Everybody allegation
Everybody dog food
Kick me, kike me
Don't you wrong or right me

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

and the 2016 award for ` grasping at straws ` goes to member :

mikegrouchy

round of applause

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

mikegrouchy

round of applause

/bow

/waits for applause to die down

/checks watch

Thank you!

THank YOU!

THank you. I would like to thank My agent, my team, the guy who taught me about dialectics, /waves HI MOM!, oh, and ALLLLLL the little conspiracy theorists I stepped on to get here.

Thank you.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Michael Jackson tried to warn us about a number of things. He was one of the good guys.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The Rio Police recently decided to go with a less expensive body cam called a smart phone. With it they can monitor social media in the area. But with the recent upgrades in security coming with the Olympics. Have our /sarcasm benevolent overlords /end sarcasm, given the corrupt local police the ability to locate people using social media?

He was kidnapped just after he uploaded that video.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

mikegrouchy

round of applause

No, not exactly.

One could speculate that Rio was home to the first globalist charter, aka "guidelines" for the development and implementation of NWO ideals and agendas.

The Earth Charter Movement

In 1987 The World Commission on Environment and Development (known as “the Brundtland Commission”) launched Our Common Future Report with a call for a “new charter” to set “new norms” to guide the transition to sustainable development.

Following that discussion about an Earth Charter took place in the process leading to the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro in 1992, but the time for such a declaration was not right. The Rio Declaration became the statement of the achievable consensus at that time.

In 1994, Maurice Strong (Secretary-General of the Rio Summit) and Mikhail Gorbachev, working through organizations they each founded (Earth Council and Green Cross International respectively), launched an initiative (with the support from the Dutch Government) to develop an Earth Charter as a civil society initiative. The initial drafting and consultation process drew on hundreds of international documents.

An independent Earth Charter Commission was formed in 1997 to oversee the development of the text, analyze the outcomes of a world-wide consultation process and to come to agreement on a global consensus document.

In March 1997 at the Rio+5 Forum, a first Benchmark Draft of the Earth Charter is released as a “document in progress”. Ongoing international consultations were encouraged and organized. Please see “Influences shaping the Earth Charter”.

In April 1999 a Benchmark Draft II of the Earth Charter is released and international consultations continue particularly through Earth Charter National Committees and international dialogues..

After numerous drafts and after considering the input of people from all regions of the world, the Earth Charter Commission came to consensus on the Earth Charter in March, 2000, at a meeting held at UNESCO headquarters in Paris. The Earth Charter was later formally launched in ceremonies at The Peace Palace in The Hague.

Over the following five years, a formal endorsement campaign attracted over 2,000 organizational endorsements, representing millions of people, including numerous national and international associations, and ultimately global institutions such as UNESCO and IUCN – The World Conservation Union. Many thousands of individuals also endorsed the Earth Charter.

Efforts to have the Earth Charter formally recognized at the World Summit on Sustainable Development in Johannesburg, 2002, came very close to success, resulting in numerous public statements of support from world leaders and heads of state.

The Earth Charter is now increasingly recognized as a global consensus statement on the meaning of sustainability, the challenge and vision of sustainable development, and the principles by which sustainable development is to be achieved. It is used as a basis for peace negotiations, as a reference document in the development of global standards and codes of ethics, as resource for governance and legislative processes, as a community development tool, as an educational framework for sustainable development, and in many other contexts. The Charter was also an important influence on the Plan of Implementation for the UNESCO Decade for Education on Sustainable Development.

earthcharter.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

This all ties into Agenda 21...

Agenda 21 is a non-binding, voluntarily implemented action plan of the United Nations with regard to sustainable development.[1] It is a product of the Earth Summit (UN Conference on Environment and Development) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is an action agenda for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, national, and global levels. The "21" in Agenda 21 refers to the 21st Century. It has been affirmed and had a few modifications at subsequent UN conferences.

Careful, this might be too conspiracy oriented for you.

edit on 25-7-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I am seriously at a loss to understand what this kidnapping has to do with Michael Jackson

It wasn't exactly a kidnapping though was it? It was just corrupt police fining him illegally and making sure they got their cash...wrong but to be expected in that hell hole of corruption

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Have our /sarcasm benevolent overlords /end sarcasm, given the corrupt local police the ability to locate people using social media?

Just wondering where the 'benevolent overlords' fit in with this?

Rio has been know to be a slum for many years with much corruption throughout the whole system,

Not sure what connections you are trying to make.

MJ used Rio in the video because its a fitting setting for the song, like I said Rio has been rife with corruption and poverty for quite a while.

Tracking via social media is what many are capable of, who is to say that a group corrupt police simply didn't use what criminals do to track people and commit the crime without any secret NWO agenda controlling their actions?

You cant blame some readers for implying you are clutching for straws when I don't see anything you bring up as any indication that there is a connection between the song/video and some NWO agenda concerning the kidnapping.

It sounds like what happens most likely quite often in such a large city with much poverty and corruption.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
who was he referring to when he said "us"? not poor people because he wasn`t poor, not black people because he wasn`t black anymore, maybe he was referring to child molesters?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I am seriously at a loss to understand what this kidnapping has to do with Michael Jackson

It wasn't exactly a kidnapping though was it? It was just corrupt police fining him illegally and making sure they got their cash...wrong but to be expected in that hell hole of corruption

Well he called it that himself.

And I'm pretty sure when they made him get into the unmarked car, or change-vehicles as it were, he was kidnapped.

But what does this have to do with Michael.

It is evidence, most direct, that they don't care about us. Just like he said. But deeper; why does systemic corruption exist in Rio in the first place. Pretty much since the day it became the model for the NWO future city. I submit to you [/hands you a spare tin foil hat] that if an entire city was scheduled for atomic conflagration: well ... no one would care enough to look at or prevent corruption. The city would just be used and discarded like Artemesia I of Caria in the bilges of that greek warship when she was a girl.

Mike Grouchy

Timestop 1:38
A recent telling of the story of Artemesia I of Caria.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Have our /sarcasm benevolent overlords /end sarcasm, given the corrupt local police the ability to locate people using social media?

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Just wondering where the 'benevolent overlords' fit in with this?

TPTB use classified surveillance.

It is awfully suspicious to me that the Police grabbed him just after he uploaded the video taken on a phone. Almost like they get special access and could see the location the video was uploaded from. All these special secrets and powers; supposedly for our own good, and our own protection. And here we see a demonstration in the wild. It will be used against us. Not for us.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

utter twaddle

heres the prosaic explaination - the athlete was engrosed in his phone - and exercising ZERO situational awareness

thus didnt notice the spotters who marked him - nor the snatch team that moved in on him

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Really? I doubt he was.
Why pay out money if not guilty?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

utter twaddle

heres the prosaic explaination - the athlete was engrosed in his phone - and exercising ZERO situational awareness

thus didnt notice the spotters who marked him - nor the snatch team that moved in on him

LOL

At least we agree it was the police who did the kidnapping. A couple of post ago I was challenged on the word kidnapping. But the police are the same thing as the government, and...

/begin sarcasm
... trusting the government has worked so well in the past.
/end sarcasm

Is kidnapping a government problem or solution?

Should Olympic visitors be warned that some rogue police are using the gps trackers in your own phone by sniffing you ip when you update social media locally?

Does it have to be "twaddle" per say? Can it be bupkis instead. And what is "twaddle" anyway ... (a minute later after some bing-fu) ... Foolish talk ... eh?

I'm one of the old ones.
Conspiracy theorist since the 80's and what happened to the original shuttle design before and after government committee.

Before Snowden people who warned about surveillance powers seemed not credible.

What I am saying also may not appear credible.

Thank you for at least considering it.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: wheresthebody

Really? I doubt he was.
Why pay out money if not guilty?

Did you ever notice that his voice never changed.

All of his brothers got deep voices after puberty, but he had the same high range well into adult hood.

He was a castrato. And one can't be a rock star, if people know that one does not have one's balls. I mean look at the guys face later in life. Obviously he was not afraid of surgery. Particularly surgery in service of his art.

Yes. He paid, and he looked bad. But he didn't do what the media spent over a year convincing us he did.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 25-7-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

oh FFS - get a grip - they are grade 2 pumpkins pulling off a very basic " on the spot fine scam " - they dont need GPS tracking - they have spotters on the streets - and obvious gringos are obvious

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

He has biological children....
Oh we will never know the truth but seeing what they found at never land I suspect he did do bad things to kids.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

He has biological children....
Oh we will never know the truth but seeing what they found at never land I suspect he did do bad things to kids.

Artificial Insemination.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join