It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HERE IT IS => Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

DNC email calls Hispanic outreach a Taco Bowl Engagement.

I couldn't get the whole email to open for some reason. But that was a good news story along with it.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

I couldn't get the whole email to open for some reason. But that was a good news story along with it.

I found an image on the internet, here ya go.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Lol, this reminds me of an rpg video game. Each new email clue will reveal something new. Once enough info is obtained we can advance to the boss and explore new areas...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I'll admit its a bit fun looking this stuff up, the high
horse they ride on may be buckling from under.

I had some strange things happen while looking,
I keep getting a facebook block on my computer
when following a few of those links.

But I don't log into facebook. Strange!!!!!

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Looks like all the Hillary supporters are absent now that absolute proof has come out. If they had an ounce of personal dignity or a smidgen of character within them, they would be here condemning the DNC and Hillary. Stand tall and show some character and condemn these people.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
If this gains traction be on the lookout for some massive violent event to get everyone to stop talking about these emails.

Isn't that how it works? I won't be surprised if there is a bad false flag event within a few days.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You should read posts entirely first.
This was in there.
He was a contributor to the campaign.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I'd rather eat my own excrement than sit at a table with Hillary and eat steak & lobster.a reply to: Stormdancer777

When I consider celebrities, I always ask myself, could I hang out with this person?

Trump, yeah...whatever. I could get through the day in a jet chopper, a nice lunch in NYC...maybe talk about his Bentley.

jalopnik.com...

jalopnik.com/white-house-gardener-says-the-last-car-hillary-clinton-drove-1987-olds-cutlass

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
From watching a little bit of this on the news it's being spun as the Russians fault lol. Can't believe thus farce has gone on for so long.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: added funnyness

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
HER WE ARE...departed.co...

The classified info had been released,HELLRY is now legally F##KED!.
The fact that they EXIST outside control is a damning fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Lol. I know it's too soon to spoil the fun but wait and ground yourself. One would say they had to spend couple of mlllions to secure their traffic and now this? Like they leaked it on purpose to say what they can't say aloud - to get a boost in sympathy. No diet change for the leaking gut - it is staged.
Can anyone real leak who's playing this toy? Does he deserve such a high status here? Here?

On the other hand with a leadership vacuum and situation in EU I can hear louder and louder a sticky song:
It sound like:
"nana-nana-nana-nana
lea-der!
nana-nana-nana-nana
lea-der!"
US never fail to entertain us.
edit on 25/7/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The moral knights showing how little PC they really are, but loving to shutt others up! oh the hypocrisy!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Forget the hypocrisy, everyone should be paying attention to the DNC Chairwoman. So quick to throw her to the curb.....begin distancing and eventually you have your next "fall guy". As if colluding with the news and using power to sabtotage another presidential hopeful isn't enough, personally I think it should be criminal enough. I'm sure if one looks deep enough it's there in b&w but I wonder if Hillary really is untouchable.
edit on 25-7-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Look at all those links to email entries pointing to facebook. Sneaky crap every where...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You mean DNC leftists are actually the ugly, small-minded people we always thought they were?

Shocking!

Yep, pretty much. Its like Christmas in July and a total confirmation of everything I've long suspected/known about the 'leadership' of the party. This email leak scandal couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of ***holes.

I know they're saying that more is coming. The media is going into overdrive to protect the Dems, but I'd love to see this scandal take them all down.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hehehe.. Where are the ATS Sjw's now, to tell us something like Trump made all these emails up and they don't really exist.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Apparently, the Democrats haven't sent out talking points to their minions yet. Don't worry, they'll be here sooner or later to deflect blame and change the subject away from the DNC and onto Trump or someone else. That's their standard operating procedure when forced to defend the indefensible.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
And in the meantime Donald Trump is sweetness and light.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join