It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof of paid Hilary Shills

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: thesungod

Not sure why she has to pay when about half of the population blindly follows her BS.

Well, perhaps they don't.
Perhaps that is what she is paying for.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Trump does not need to do that.
He is smart - he even figured out that by doing lots of interviews he could get free air-time without paying a fortune for advertising.
People are on-line supporting him because they want to. No need to pay them.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Dear leader is paying me millions but its in rubbles.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

REMINDER

ATS does not allowing linking to Wikileaks....that is why direct linking does not work.
Work around links are also not allowed.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Censored by Mods

edit on 24-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You never got the everybody does it argument from me and as far as I know I'm the only Hillary supporter on the site. There are other democrats and other liberals but none who actually are firmly in Hillary's camp. If there are I wonder why our paths haven't crossed.
I'm pretty sure it's because there are none just like there are no Hillary shills on here.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Speaking in terms of general principles, why is this considered a bad thing.

There was a time I would have been quite disgusted by this, but I've been looking at this in a little different light lately, and I'm not sure what to think.

Campaigns hire all kinds of people for all kinds of jobs, but with one goal: To get that candidate votes and win the election. If someone already supports a candidate, and is supporting that candidate anyway, why not get paid to do so? And even if one doesn't support that candidate, what's wrong with getting paid for informing the voting public about the candidate's positions? Lots of "news" people make lots of money supporting particular candidates... as do marketing people... and printers... and on and on.

Ultimately, it's up to everyone to consider all the information at hand and come to their own conclusions anyway.

I'm just not sure where the line should be drawn, and how and why.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Shills are easy to spot.

They can only parrot line and cant deconstruct a argument.

Their are not just Hillary shills on here but to be fair there are only one or two.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah see I agree but so far there have been no buyers.
My mother made a speech to me back when I was a teenager about cows and free milk. She must have been talking about this kind of stuff.
Why would they pay me when I already do it for free.
But if anyone is reading this... I really really want a jet ski.
Hell you could get me to show support for trump for the right price.
Oh wait. Are we back to my mother's words again?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah see I agree but so far there have been no buyers.

Maybe one of those ATS shills will see this and help you get on the payroll!

Hmmm... you might even be able to negotiate some back pay for your previous contributions... Maybe give em a discount rate for past posts, eh?

Seriously, regarding the rest of your post, that's what I don't understand. People prove every day that they'll do it for free. Why would they pay someone to do it?

I'm more concerned about those who might be paid to disrupt conversations, get threads closed down, deliberately spread disinfo, etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Still waiting on those names neo.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi there! I am a Hilary supporter too . *ducks and covers head*

Nobody is paying me either. I do a lot more reading than posting.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I have a facebook friend who is a democrat and he posted a few weeks ago about being all excited regarding a interview he was going to have for a paid democratic marketer.

Fast forward to a post he did a few days ago stating his party has left him and he is now support Johnson. Apparently the interview turned out to be some guy who barely spoke english who was shilling for people to be volunteers.

More democratic bait and switch I guess!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah just the jet ski will be fine. I'm sure that they can arrange that . They should be able to locate me and make that offer.
Right????

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

From my knowledge of internet bots salary, they get a sandwich plus a juice.

That's at least in my country. I bet you guys are pass this phase, and get something much better, wouldn't you say? Putin pays me some Russian vodka, so you must be getting good stuff as well.

Joking aside( the first sentence is true ), if we were to accuse another fellow ATS member of being a paid shill, it would be against ATS rules and we would be punished. So, I assume everyone here will keep their opinion to themselves.

But, just because you are the only one openly supporting a criminal, does not mean there aren't a lot more members doing the same. They are just ashamed to say it, I suppose

edit on 747k2016Sundayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's verboten to name names.

BUT.

This will help in identifying them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Well where have you been? I could have used a hand to hold when they were getting ready to haul her butt to the slammer. LOL.
I understand the duck and run stance but keep in mind it's just the internet and you can be brave with little risk.
Nice to meet you.

CLINTON / KAINE 2016 STRONGER TOGETHER

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have all the evidence I need.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Sorry but I can't think of any that fit that here because I just don't see the Hillary support. It's non existent.
I've seen posts beseeching people to think rationally against accusation but none that ended with I'm voting for Hillary. To the extent that some here actually think she has no supporters in the real world.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
How many Hillary supporters actually participate in discussions here on ATS?

A hand count.
There's me... that's one and there's....
Well that's it . Me.
And no one pays me. I wish.

go Hillary!!!......and there is me...most of the Hillary supporters probably left along time ago due to the paranoia and general nastiness of the right-wing on ATS.
recent example I've seen here....if trump wins, it will be a victory for America, if Hillary wins, it's corruption.....if either event happens, the right-wing can pat itself on the back with the surety of it's own beliefs

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join