It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook and Twitter Censoring in Favor of Hillary

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: MysticPearl

Anecdotal update: My brother was BANNED from Facebook for posting links to the new Clinton Cash movie. They reinstated his account, but now he is no longer allowed to post any links to the film, even on his own wall.

Heil Zukerbergen!!!!

Didn't Zuckerberg take his billions and his Chinese wife to Singapore?

Singapore is the Monaco of Asia. So nice he's found his "Elysium" -- we peasants still have to deal with the crumbling real world.

Meanwhile he can dictate that only links that further the Globalist cause can be accessed thru Facebook.

Are you just jealous that someone created something and made money off it? No-ones forcing you to use Facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg created something that is free to use, if you don't like what it does, don't use it. Getting banned and moaning that they wont let you do something is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: Winstonian

Anecdotal update: My brother was BANNED from Facebook for posting links to the new Clinton Cash movie. They reinstated his account, but now he is no longer allowed to post any links to the film, even on his own wall.

Heil Zukerbergen!!!!

Didn't Zuckerberg take his billions and his Chinese wife to Singapore?

Singapore is the Monaco of Asia. So nice he's found his "Elysium" -- we peasants still have to deal with the crumbling real world.

Meanwhile he can dictate that only links that further the Globalist cause can be accessed thru Facebook.

Are you just jealous that someone created something and made money off it? No-ones forcing you to use Facebook.

Mark Zuckerberg created something that is free to use, if you don't like what it does, don't use it. Getting banned and moaning that they wont let you do something is ridiculous.

How could I be banned from Facebook when I've NEVER been on it?

Unfortunately, many people have become dependent on Facebook and it's controlled & censored by a NWO Globalist.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'm not surprised that this is happening, but that still does not make it right.

Although, even if they did allow "bad news about Hillary" [even if it is just news because it isn't biased its things that she really did] Hillary supporters would still vote for her because no matter what has been done or will be done by her, people will still [sadly] vote for her. Hopefully one day her supporters will wake up and see the crazy stuff she does.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I was suspended from Twitter after I started talking about how everyone is hypnotized and that the anti-Trump propaganda is pure disinformation

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Watch the YouTube video of Debbie Shultz being "booed" and then watch this one
www.cbsnews.com...

I think YouTube is filtering the audio on select videos to make boos sound more like whoo or is adding layers to drown it out.

It is a big difference.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

best way to spread the word is with your life and actions. They can try, but you cant censor that.

Let them do their work. Karma is coming.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join