It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Staggering video claims to show Nice lorry attacker being captured ALIVE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Authorities have said 31-year-old Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was blasted to death after murdering 84 people by running down in a hired lorry in Nice, in the south of France, last Thursday.

Footage had also already been released showing brave officers who cornered the lorry shooting at the truck's window dozens of times to kill the attacker.

In the clip after the shots were fired a slumped body is seen by the wheel.

But a video posted on YouTube the day after the attack by a conspiracy theorist claims to show Bouhlel alive and being dragged away by police officers.

It said: "The terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel was captured alive."

WATCH: Staggering video claims to show Nice lorry attacker being captured ALIVE

Not sure what to make of this one and I have searched on here so if this has been posted already sorry. He appears to be alive and kicking (literally) in the video. What say ye ATS? This is usually the best place to get an informed opinion.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I see something being dragged but the legs are not walking, just being dragged....Body being removed?

Alive?

...Impossible to tell...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
This might be the reason why the French police demanded that all videos of the attack be deleted.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

man that's from the express. one of the sorriest tabloids out there. they sling nothing but garbage.
it is also plain to see that the cops/ responders are covering the cap of the truck with their weapons.

it was more than likely someone who was just barley hurt that they provided first aid to there on the spot and helped leave.

edit on 23-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

i've rewatched it several times, i don't think the guy is hurt. but they do not cuff him because you can see the guy use his right arm to get up. and he walks on his own for the first few steps.
edit on 23-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Dude. That video is psychedelic. The audio and the video. It's psychedelic.

It keeps trying to bore itself into my skull. It is hypnotic.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Not all videos, just cctv.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

It is rather curious combined with this:

Nice attack: City refuses police call to delete CCTV images

I would expect the police would ask the city to turn over the footage to them, and perhaps not release the footage publicly. But it makes no sense to ask them to delete evidence.

Hmmmmm.....

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Do truck drivers drive from the rear of the vehicle in France?

No? Thought not.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
they were in the process of cuffing the individual, and by the looks of the body language their seemed to be some resistance. and of course they are going to cover the truck while the guy on the ground is being cuffed they dont know if anyone else is in it until it's cleared.
it's safe to say the person that was cuffed was alive when dragged in an upright, backward, arms through the elbow technique and removed from the scene. if they were dead generally they would have been part of the crime scene.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Not to worry, the news told me that despite reports of collusion, it was a lone wolf, as always. He couldn't possibly be an accomplice or a handler.

I'm sure the CCTV footage was ordered deleted because it was uninteresting. Best to forget about it like good citizens.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9

Dude. That video is psychedelic. The audio and the video. It's psychedelic.

It keeps trying to bore itself into my skull. It is hypnotic.

Are they using some sort of white noise machine?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well it's either what it claims to be or just passer by and the police took no chances.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I think this was an injured or innocent person being removed from the area.. If you look then police are still pointing guns at the front of the truck.

As for the deleted footage.. Maybe they don't want this released as it is horrifying footage. That would cause distress to many, not too mention the families of the victims.
And if course could also promote similar types of attacks in the future..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Site double posted
edit on 23/7/2016 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
I think this was an injured or innocent person being removed from the area.. If you look then police are still pointing guns at the front of the truck.

As for the deleted footage.. Maybe they don't want this released as it is horrifying footage. That would cause distress to many, not too mention the families of the victims.
And if course could also promote similar types of attacks in the future..

He looks as though he rolls on to his stomach and gets cuffed, I do understand he could be getting a tourniquet it doesn't look like that though.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

If you look carefully, you can see his legs are bent while being dragged. You can't do that when you're dead.

Also notice on which area they did NOT shoot.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No opinion on the guy being captured..BUT the pics of the truck show bullet holes in the windows and door that Clearly came from a special effects sticker pack. you can zoom in, look at the shape of the jagged edges, then at the sticker pack and see exact matches.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think it may have been the moped rider who jumped on the cab to try to stop the truck.. Hero, we will need more to stand up..

The scooter rider who was caught on camera desperately trying to stop Nice truck killer has spoken out for the first time about his heroic act, saying he was ready to give his life to stop the murderous rampage.

www.thelocal.fr...
edit on 23 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: ..

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here's the video,
As for the bike rider, he came off his machine a distance from where the lorry halted, unless he was able to remount and follow on, while it does say that he did get to the lorry again on foot and hit the driver, it's still not clear that the truck was stopped by then.

edit on 23-7-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Why is it that the sections of the videos that purportedly contain "proof" of something, are almost always the darkest and blurry sections of the video image? I see everything clearly, except for whatever is happening to the guy on the ground behind the truck. This video could have been doctored, just to create controversy.

What difference, at this point, does it make?!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join