It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ISIS Link to Munich Mall Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Facts are indeed vital, however the MSM has proven many times that they do not always deal with facts.

Anyone who gets their facts from the MSM needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Again, where was I coming to any conclusions?
I was offering information.
Seriously, can we not discuss as adults?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I've only seen the claim of one witness saying that and it all sources back to the CNN report.

It has not been verified.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The source I just quoted was not CNN, nor did it say it got their information from CNN.

The previous quote said that a woman told CNN, but that might be the only witness that CNN directly was in contact with. This does not mean that there were not other witnesses.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

The source I just quoted was not CNN, nor did it say it got their information from CNN.

The previous quote said that a woman told CNN, but that might be the only witness that CNN directly was in contact with. This does not mean that there were not other witnesses.

That may be true. Let's wait for facts.

Even if he did scream allah ackbar, after reading your source it becomes very clear that his faith, if he was Muslim, had nothing to do with this.

He was a lunatic that had a fascination with mass murder, was bullied, and was known for making threats to "kill them all".

There is a pattern here, and it's not tied to his faith.

EDIT:

Also, your source does quote CNN.
edit on 23-7-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Did you see when I said that the German police tried to cover up the mass raping in Cologne?

You can state whatever you like, all day long. The only important question for me would be, if you're able to put anything up.
Until now, you simply didn't. Let me add something else now, just to mess with islamophobia for a second:

As the crowd swelled and grew more unruly, Ms. Duncan said, a stranger came up and asked if she needed help. Both of them spoke broken German, so the stranger summoned a friend who spoke English. He was Hesham Ahmad Mohammad, from Aleppo, Syria, who had met up in Cologne for the holiday with six or seven other Syrian refugees scattered around Germany.
The men offered Ms. Duncan money for a taxi to her boyfriend’s parents’ home: “the only address I knew,” she said. They would happily have called her boyfriend, Sebastian Samer, but Ms. Duncan had relied on speed-dial and could not remember the number. “I know there’s a lot of 7s,” she thought, “but that’s not helping me right now.”

In New Year’s Melee in Cologne, a Migrant Was One Woman’s Savior

Yep. Probably even M.I.A. Muslim In Action. No! Yes! Duh!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Statements from clearly deluded and ideology-driven nutters is nothing I'd consider information. Just another pile of emotionalized disinfo, that's all.

There's nothing to debate, you didn't offer any facts but merely factoids from the usual suspects I tend to avoid with this site right here, right now. Thanks in advance for taking that into account as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Military and security budgets have to rise infinitely, it's all part of the agenda. And as long as those IS-assholes claim all attacks to be their brainchilds, our gullible armchair-defenders of western civilisation will follow that narrative willingly. Who on Ceres cares about facts anyway...

This 'rapid radicalisation' will continue until we end this War with Terror and review 9/11, just a pretty straightforward usage of logics. One our new normal of Idiocracy tends to ignore completely, of course.

You are aware that Islamic countries wanted the USA and western countries destroyed well before 9/11 aren`t you?

or do you think the chants of "death to America" started on 9/11?

Islam has one goal from its beginnings from 1400 years ago, which is to fight us all until the world submits to Islam, their history shows this.

You want peace? then all we have to do is say "there is no god but Allah and Mohamad is his messenger" and live by their Sharia. We will never have peace until Islam is stopped.

They will have to separate my head from my shoulders, but I will fight them while they do this to others.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

"Even if he did scream allah ackbar, after reading your source it becomes very clear that his faith, if he was Muslim, had nothing to do with this."

The pretzel twisty, turny logic you stated there is stunning.

His "faith" had EVERYTHING to do with his hateful actions.

His "faith" tells him "kill the infidel" go to heaven (with 72 virgins).

8 infidels gone; 20 plus injured. The German government scrambles to cover and clean up electronic trail (hey! Let's call him David!!! That'll help...)

They'll be candles, vigils, the obligatory teddy bears. Twits and Facebook denizens will done the German flag colors to tint their avitars.

Rinse lather repeat when the NEXT "poor misunderstood follower of the religion that must not be criticized" acts up again.

When is enough enough?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Being born in a nation makes one of that nation legally, but nothing more.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

From your link:

He had no qualifications after failing at school and complained that he had been bullied by 'Turkish and Arabic' classmates.

Reams of papers found in his apartment revealed that he 'admired' German killer Tim Kretschmer, 17, who killed 15 people at a school in Winnenden, southern Germany, in 2009.

There were also reams of paper in his room on the Erfurt massacre in April 2002, when 19-year-old Robert Steinhauser took revenge on his school teacher and former classmates. He killed 13 teachers, two pupils and a policeman before committing suicide.

So, he claimed he had been bullied by Turkish and Arabic classmates. Wouldn't that mean a high chance these Turkish and Arabic classmates were Muslims? At least as high a chance, if not higher, than the chance of him being a practicing Muslim. Three of the youth he killed were known to be Turkish, also according to your link, and one was from Kosovo, also a primarily Muslim country.

Even if it were true that he shouted Allahu Akbar when shooting, could it be possible that he did it as a taunt to the Muslim teens he shot at? It certainly doesn't appear as though he were targeting infidels only.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There's an interesting lead police re following that the shooter had converted to Christianity. We'll see what comes of that. My guess is nothing, but you never know.

a reply to: uncommitted

These frightened, low-bar posters seem to just want to jump in with their (fairly often even if right pretty extreme and hate-filled) assumptions on a subject so that if it is proven they can then yell, "A ha!" Yet if disproved, they then most often scream, "Coverup!" or less often, slink away. Very aberrant behavior. but at least somewhat fascinating to observe.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TonyS

The Munich attacker was an 18-year-old student who was born and raised in the city, Munich Police Chief Hubertus Andrae said at a press conference Saturday. He said the gunman was "not connected with refugees at all." The gunman had received medical treatment for mental issues, a police official said, and investigators are still looking into his mental condition.

He was German. Born and Raised.

More importantly, he identified himself as German, not Muslim!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

"Even if he did scream allah ackbar, after reading your source it becomes very clear that his faith, if he was Muslim, had nothing to do with this."

The pretzel twisty, turny logic you stated there is stunning.

His "faith" had EVERYTHING to do with his hateful actions.

His "faith" tells him "kill the infidel" go to heaven (with 72 virgins).

8 infidels gone; 20 plus injured. The German government scrambles to cover and clean up electronic trail (hey! Let's call him David!!! That'll help...)

They'll be candles, vigils, the obligatory teddy bears. Twits and Facebook denizens will done the German flag colors to tint their avitars.

Rinse lather repeat when the NEXT "poor misunderstood follower of the religion that must not be criticized" acts up again.

When is enough enough?

Absolutely ridiculous post .

You realise a lot of the people he killed can be classed as kids? Turkish MUSLIM kids.

Also, why didn't he mention God, Islam or ISIS when he was on the top deck of the car park arguing about "foreigners" .

YOU can create any fantasy you want, the evidence simply doesn't support it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Munich gunman fixated on mass killing, had no Islamist ties

Police commandos, armed with night vision equipment and dogs, raided an apartment in the Munich neighbourhood of Maxvorstadt early on Saturday, where a neighbour told Reuters the gunman had lived with his parents for about four years.

In the killer's room, police found a German translation of a book entitled "Why Kids Kill - Inside the Minds of School Shooters". Asked if the gunman had deliberately targeted young people, Munich police chief Andrae said that theory could be neither confirmed or ruled out.

In addition to his apparent obsession, and this has probably been mentioned, this shooting took place on the fifth anniversary of twin attacks by Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
There's an interesting lead police re following that the shooter had converted to Christianity. We'll see what comes of that. My guess is nothing, but you never know.

a reply to: uncommitted

These frightened, low-bar posters seem to just want to jump in with their (fairly often even if right pretty extreme and hate-filled) assumptions on a subject so that if it is proven they can then yell, "A ha!" Yet if disproved, they then most often scream, "Coverup!" or less often, slink away. Very aberrant behavior. but at least somewhat fascinating to observe.

Very true, in fact, if I was to operate at the same low bar level then it seems some kid with psychiatric issues and an obsession with violence in films got hold of guns and went on a rampage............... how very American. But I won't, I'm not like that.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This illustrates a terrible truth: the world is in bad shape since we have ordinary mass killers unconnected to the jihadi ISIS maniac’s

Remember before 911 we didn’t have this jihadi murder fest in the earth. But we did have a epidemic of spree and serial killers...

So ISIS, Obama’s terrorists he refuses to admit are a big problem, will also elicit so many copycats it will double the groups malicious impact on humanity.

(post by Domo1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Munich gunman fixated on mass killing, had no Islamist ties

Police commandos, armed with night vision equipment and dogs, raided an apartment in the Munich neighbourhood of Maxvorstadt early on Saturday, where a neighbour told Reuters the gunman had lived with his parents for about four years.

In the killer's room, police found a German translation of a book entitled "Why Kids Kill - Inside the Minds of School Shooters". Asked if the gunman had deliberately targeted young people, Munich police chief Andrae said that theory could be neither confirmed or ruled out.

In addition to his apparent obsession, and this has probably been mentioned, this shooting took place on the fifth anniversary of twin attacks by Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik.

Oh you mean that Christian, western supremacist who slaughtered almost 100 people in one act?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ISIS = ISLAM

ISLAM = ISIS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join