It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No ISIS Link to Munich Mall Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
When this event first was posted on ATS, by the second post, someone said they were SURE it was ISIS. That led to multiple anti-Muslim posts.
A couple of people tried to say to wait for facts, but most were not listening.

Come to find, there is no connection whatsoever.

CNN

edit on 23-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

He's a Muslim........ Isis called for these kinds of attacks and lo and behold we're seeing those kind of attacks all over the place.

edit on 23-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
You didnt read your own OP'ed article , did you ?
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is either a duck or a duck wannabe

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

edit on 7/23/16 by Ksihkehe because: Wtf happened

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Disaster

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Oh, it's okay then.

ISIS is secondary to the fact that many who subscribe to Muslim faith seem to see no problem with killing people.

I know many religious people who practice many forms of religion, it's still bat# crazy but most of them mean well and are not killing people. Muslims, for some reason, seem to be killing people.

I don't have a problem with Muslims, but they seem to have a real problem with violence. It's not something hard to figure out. I don't know if violent asshats are just drawn to it or what, but it's silly to deny how often "Allah akbar" is heard coming from the mouth of some scumbag killing innocent people.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I said he was a Muslim the second I heard about the shooting.

Turns out I was right.

Let's see what we will get from the German police, and how this terrorist was connected to Breivik and not to ISIS, and everything is okay, let's continue to accept immigrants so that their children can kill our children in our homes.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Yeah he wasn't Isis, he was a regular Muslim...

We don't need to fear Isis in Europe they will never get here, it's the regular Muslims already here we need to fear.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Starred, flagged. The truth doesn't matter anymore, we saw the same spin recently:

On Saturday, Isis claimed responsibility for inspiring the attack, and said Lahouaiej-Bouhlel was one of its followers. But Cazeneuve said links between the attacker and “terrorist networks … have not yet been established by the investigation”.

French PM booed at ceremony for Nice truck attack victims

Military and security budgets have to rise infinitely, it's all part of the agenda. And as long as those IS-assholes claim all attacks to be their brainchilds, our gullible armchair-defenders of western civilisation will follow that narrative willingly. Who on Ceres cares about facts anyway...

This 'rapid radicalisation' will continue until we end this War with Terror and review 9/11, just a pretty straightforward usage of logics. One our new normal of Idiocracy tends to ignore completely, of course.

edit on 23-7-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I find no ISIS connection so far.
See: www.dailymail.co.uk...

The shooter was an 18 year old Iranian who had lived in Germany for 2 years. He self-identified as "German" and was heard to shout Allah Akbar. The reference to Allay Akbar seems to indicate he was Muslim, but there is seemingly no connection to ISIS.

Maybe we'll find out more later, but the German authorities appear to be intentionally obscuring the investigation.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The Munich attacker was an 18-year-old student who was born and raised in the city, Munich Police Chief Hubertus Andrae said at a press conference Saturday. He said the gunman was "not connected with refugees at all." The gunman had received medical treatment for mental issues, a police official said, and investigators are still looking into his mental condition.

He was German. Born and Raised.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The shooter was an 18 year old Iranian who had lived in Germany for 2 years.He self-identified as "German" and was heard to shout Allah Akbar

He was German , born in Munich.

According to German newspaper Bild.de, classmates said he had even used an image of Breivik as his profile picture on the social media network WhatsApp.
Initial reports suggest he was bullied at school - video footage taken during the incident appears to show Sonboly saying he was bullied for seven years.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

He was a messed up kid who set out to murder other kids , religion seems to have played no part but lets not let that detract from the anti-Muslim rhetoric that's been displayed on ATS since the attack started.

Sad for Germany , sad for those involved , sad for this website.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

He's a Muslim........ Isis called for these kinds of attacks and lo and behold we're seeing those kind of attacks all over the place.

So if a catholic kills someone do we blame all catholics? If a black man kills some police do we blame all Black men?
If a Norwegian kills 90 people do we blame all Norwegians?

I'm guessing you would answer YES, otherwise you are a hypocrite.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'm starting to think you guys are paid government posters or something. Witnesses said he shouted Allahu Akbar, he's a Muslim, and this is exactly the kind of attack that Isis has been inspiring and promoting. I find your willingness to deflect from the reality very disturbing.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Maybe not first name is David. deMaizière just said. Could have been converted Christian.
Or da-da-damm: ATHEIST

edit on 23-7-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Interesting: no argument from me. The Telegraph reported as follows: "He has been identified as an 18-year-old Iranian, who has been living in Munich for more than two years"

Guess your source is more up to date.

Or............the Germans have decided to spin it such as to distance this guy from the "immigrant" community in Germany.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What is worse is that people who do the anti Muslim card don't realise they are doing ISIS's work for them.
The terrorism has worked and these people are now scared of all Muslims.
When ever I here anti Muslim rhetoric I ask them "How many Muslims do you know"
The answer that generally follows is "None".

In the USA when someone does a shooting rampage, you always hear "it's not all gun owners"
When someone who may be a muslim commits a crime, all muslims are to blame.

Backward thinking, this site is going to the dogs lately.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Read the OP's source. That's what I quoted from.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Right. Must be a fricken coincidence that another deluded whacko did what he did, on exactly the same day Breivik went nuts 5 years ago.

This is ATS, let's just stick to the official story and lable everyone a fricken shill who doesn't play along the police-state-actor textbook. Look how those accusations tend to fly back into your own face instantly!

Kinda funny, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I'm starting to think you guys are paid government posters or something

Ah the old paid shill fall back , you believe what you want but the FACTS are out there should you choose to see them.

Witnesses said he shouted Allahu Akbar, he's a Muslim

So you keep saying ,how many witnesses ?
As far as I'm aware there is one anonymous claim that has not been backed up by others but lets believe that because ....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join