It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia And China Prepare For The Day When They Will Nuke The United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Hahaha , sorry , just had to laugh. And why , pray tell , would China and Russia nuke the US? Betchya you cant answer .

See , I rode through the later years of the Cold War. You could say "front lines" .

I sure can answer... fear and pride, two of the greatest motivators there are. Ever take a new girl to a bar? And at that bar happens to be some big DB, smiling at your date and putting you down. Your pride is hurt, you're angry, and you're also afraid because said DB is 6'3'' 250 and in good shape. You could make a show of it, challenge him to a fight outside, and lose the fight, the girl, your pride and maybe even some teeth. Or you could bumrush the fool, aiming squarely for his throat with your fist, and put the boots to him once he goes down. I can see a situation like this arising.

I was born in 68 and saw the latter part of the Cold War as well...the difference now? Reagan wasn't a fool when it came to defense, Obama is.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I'd think if I were a leader in China over a population that enjoys no basic freedoms, that is the propaganda I'd spread too.

I highly doubt the leadership is naive enough to actually believe the propaganda they use to control their citizens. In a real nuclear exchange there would be no winners and the land would be rendered useless. There is no way to win, even if they win and I think the people at the top know that.

Propaganda may keep the powerless in line, but that does not make it real.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Who said pride and power-mongering were rational?

The screechy one is certainly not rational in her power-mongering and pride.

Neither are the Chinese in the final analysis.

However, they are much more methodical . . . and very patient to get most of their ducks in a row before pulling major stunts.

Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Very true.

In any case. An exchange of that size would more than likely spell the end of humanity regardless of how many nukes we were able to use.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The Imposter in Chief is a fool . . .

for following the orders of the oligarchy that selected him at an early age; insured he had Communist and Muslim values and shoved him down the throats of the American people . . . with orders to destroy as much as he could get away with prior to WW3.

It remains to be seen if they have ordered him to light WW3 off before he leaves office. Some think so.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I f you could axpand upon it....you can't just say 'I know people'.

link   

Dp
edit on 23-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   

While I tend to take government secrets I find on TOR with a grain of salt, recently I found some leaked CIA analysis files I just could not seem to discredit. The files were looking at Russia. China and US current(2014) military status and preparedness. It noted that Russia and China were building a lot of advanced Aircraft, Aircraft carriers, and submarines, they also seem to be lying about the fact that they are building them for other countries. They are so looking into advance bases in the polar regions.

Now the US side was not good, it claimed that a majority of our soldiers were part of a service or prison program for first-time offence criminals. Large groups of special combat soldiers are leaving the series in lew of the private sector. Most of the Aircraft in the Air-force have been gutted and is not ready for combat. We only have few submarines in actual operation.

Now, I am not trying to scare anyone, but we are not doing a good job against ISIS, a group that has nowhere near the weapons or manpower of the supposed US military, yet they continue to operate in around countries the US is claiming to protect. Syria asked Russia for help, and they have all but crushed ISIS/ISIL in Syria and now Russia might be even going after the US interest in Syria.

Also, I would like to not that the US was one of the original supporters of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, which was enacted in 1970 and the US, under Bill Clinton, extend indefinitely in 1995. The US has been following the rules and disarming many of its nuclear weapons, in fact, and most countries have. The next war will be a drone/small target war, or at least that is what the US is hoping for.

The real battle will be fought over resource control and the right to mine the moon. Russia and China are gearing up for the day when the US tries to tell them they can't mine on the moon, cause the US was their first, and being that the moon is like a random island in the ocean, the US has some claim but Russia/China won't let that fly and if push comes to shove, WW3 going to be fought over a non-terrestrial body of land.

But that's just my theory based on some speculative evidence, please don't hold this as an actual prediction. In all reality, I do hope I am wrong.

link   

edit on 23-7-2016 by hubrisinxs because: duplicate

link   

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I can vouch for what you say. The Chinese military consist of fanatics who are almost a mirror of the Japanese forces that invaded them in what wound up being WWII.

But, Bo, they're gonna lose if their plans are as flawed as the attack on Pearl Harbor turned out to be. And no politician in the USA is gonna mind subtracting $4T from the national debt.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy

originally posted by: Cygnatt
The United States and it's nuclear armed allies still have the most advanced anti-nuclear defense system in the world. It's 2016, a surprise attack large enough to completely disable NATOs ability to respond to a nuclear attack is just not possible.

The moment Russia or China turn the key the world is as good as gone.

What bothers me most is Russia's silent subs. 5 off of each coast and in as little as 15 minutes we are toast..and since Obama has basically told them where are land based nukes are, they could be gone too without an opportunity to launch, leaving us with just our subs.

Everybody knows where our land based nukes are that have for decades when satellites came into use. Which is why in 1992 we signed the Open Skies treaty so the we and the Russians have free access to fly camera equipped planes anywhere in each others territory as sign of cooperation. Because, at that point is just did not matter anymore with satellites ending any secrets like that.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You didn't read it, did you? Of course you didn't, otherwise you would realize that the writer used a bunch of current facts, which he sourced by the way, to come to a possible scenario. You know, the kind of stuff that HuffPo and Daily Kos do everyday and pass off as journalism? Except this is passed off for what it is...opinion. I'm sorry it criticized your Dear Leader...do you need a safe space?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Where is Zaph to squash this nonsense and alleviate all the irrational paranoia? Not even remotely possible, and to buoy that the Chinese have DRPK (North Lorea) to worry with and Russia has Syria, The Ukraine, and the EU, currently.

The US is rightfully worried about a nuclear-armed terrorist state (e.g. Iran), but not for reasons of the safety of the homeland. The US military still has its eye on the ball, but the days of fear-inducing possibilities of a nuclear strike have been provisioned for decades and no other country/nation has the deterrents our military has. It's not even close. And if the press is aware of Russian nuclear-armed subs near our coast, the US military is quite prepared and well-advanced enough to make it a non-issue - outside of the chest-pumping Russia/China may gain from the propaganda.

As mentioned earlier, don't lose any sleep over it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Where is Zaph to squash this nonsense and alleviate all the irrational paranoia? Not even remotely possible, and to buoy that the Chinese have DRPK (North Lorea) to worry with and Russia has Syria, The Ukraine, and the EU, currently.

The US is rightfully worried about a nuclear-armed terrorist state (e.g. Iran), but not for reasons of the safety of the homeland. The US military still has its eye on the ball, but the days of fear-inducing possibilities of a nuclear strike have been provisioned for decades and no other country/nation has the deterrents our military has. It's not even close. And if the press is aware of Russian nuclear-armed subs near our coast, the US military is quite prepared and well-advanced enough to make it a non-issue - outside of the chest-pumping Russia/China may gain from the propaganda.

As mentioned earlier, don't lose any sleep over it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
the world is so very, very screwed up right now...fact.

Actually, the world is probably the least "screwed" as it has been in modern times. The Middle East has always been a cess pit of hate and belligerence.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
the world is so very, very screwed up right now...fact.

Actually, the world is probably the least "screwed" as it has been in modern times. The Middle East has always been a cess pit of hate and belligerence.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   

There have been plenty of excuses for nuclear war since WW2 but no one has mounted such an attack because they are only too aware of its consequences and that no missile defence system can stop all the missiles launched. The time these missiles take to deliver they pay loads gives the other side time to launch a counterattack - so no one wins.

A trade and currency war is more likely and it looks to be as though China has prepared for this pretty well especially at the loss of manufacturing jobs in the USA and the West. Why bother with a nuclear war when who controls the money will rule?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join