It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sick and Tired of Life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You just need to pick yourself up and dust off those cobwebs of depression/sadness,, only then can you put your mind and skills to the test.

Life is what you make of it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

You may indeed be very intelligent. And being brilliant in mind can be hard. My sweetheart was a brilliant man. He struggled to connect with people earlier in his life, because he was light years ahead of everyone. He had a hard time not being bored with average conversations with average folks. Not because he was egotistical. He was just so intelligent, that his mind moved so fast that he could anticipate what someone would say or do, and he had a photographic memory.

He was a rocket scientist. Held a PhD. But was also kind, deep, spiritual. Loved nature, meditating, being compassionate to others, always in all ways.

If you are indeed super smart, be sure to cultivate other aspects of yourself, your humanity, your connectedness to the natural world, to animals, the Earth, to people, especially those in need.

Pursue your interests, your hobbies, your outlets. Just be sure that you don't ever take harsh words from people sitting somewhere at a keyboard as your truth. It is not. You are fine, you are worthy and you have every right to be in whatever forums online you chose to be, and it's okay to ask questions. If someone insults you, they do NOT know you, so who gives a crap? If someone insults you online, they are cowardly. It's easy to mean at a keyboard.

Make friendships with real live people, nurture those friendships.

Be happy.

I am not sure what country you live in, but I can tell you, your life is probably more incredible and awesome than the majority of people's lives on this planet. Food? Shelter? Fun? Family? Education? Recreation? Friends? Hobbies? Money? I bet you have all of that. You are then indeed blessed.

Be happy. Be yourself. Be kind.

Compassion starts with being compassionate with yourself.

Assume you are a young man - perhaps a teen? We'll, I'm a mom of a young man, so take heed!!
I know of what I speak

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I just tried to log on to Alpha India, and apparently I got banned forever. That was my most favorite forum to post on. Now I'm banned. All because I got into an argument with one member.

"Sorry lazyfortress, you are banned from using this forum!
Unwilling to take advice from other members, and general poor attitude. People have tried to help you consistently and all you do is refuse to listen. This kind of poor behavior is not welcome here.
This ban is not set to expire."

I was not the bad guy! The other dude who always argued with me is the bad guy! Why do I always get bad news?! I'm so tired of this! What did I do wrong?!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: lazyfortress

Please listen to me.

You have so much going for you. You've got a dog and a hobby that really absorbs you. Plus you're young and, I suppose, reasonably fit.

You can go out into the world and, even if you don't like people much, you can enjoy nature. You can breathe fresh air and smell food cooking.

You're not cut off from everything - you can go out and experience any small thing you choose. Please appreciate what a gift that is. Just learn to appreciate the everyday things that you might currently take for granted.

If you're really that miserable go and play fetch with the dog and brighten his day instead of moping about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join