It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn on the pyramid...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is way off . no mention of the sarcophagus. No mention of what Robert Bauvel found when drilling a hole through the top of the Kings Chamber . The same black powder that was found in the releaving chambers . Put a battery in the sarcaphagus. Run the cables into the air ducts that really are not air vents at all.gantenbrink the robot found a stone with a copper fitting on it . Batterys have been around forever.

Bottom line here is we need to turn this machine on.....

It will transform this world....

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gLuEBoY

I have a battery...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gLuEBoY
This is way off . no mention of the sarcophagus. No mention of what Robert Bauvel found when drilling a hole through the top of the Kings Chamber . The same black powder that was found in the releaving chambers . Put a battery in the sarcaphagus. Run the cables into the air ducts that really are not air vents at all.gantenbrink the robot found a stone with a copper fitting on it . Batterys have been around forever.

Bottom line here is we need to turn this machine on.....

It will transform this world....

We need to manufacture some new parts.....and we need to turn on as many pyramids as we can refurbish.

Just to protect the planet from Ma' Nature.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sticking a battery in a pile of rocks doesn't do anything. Sorry.

Edit: And for the record, batteries have been around a little over 200 years. Far cry from "forever".
edit on 7/22/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
2,500 - 2,000 BC - The oldest example of the use of electricity is the Copper Vases, electroplated with silver were once to be found in the Baghdad museum. They had been excavated from Sumerian sites in southern Iraq.

www.ancient-wisdom.com...

As electrical generators, the "Baghdad batteries" would be inefficient when compared to modern devices.
However, if placed in appropriate network arrays, these artifacts could produce a qualitative power output.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DooDer

Were I you, I'd simply ignore the person you're speaking to on this thread. That user seems to take perverse joy in making themselves feel intellectually superior.

Their mind is closed.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DooDer
2,500 - 2,000 BC - The oldest example of the use of electricity is the Copper Vases, electroplated with silver were once to be found in the Baghdad museum. They had been excavated from Sumerian sites in southern Iraq.

www.ancient-wisdom.com...

As electrical generators, the "Baghdad batteries" would be inefficient when compared to modern devices.
However, if placed in appropriate network arrays, these artifacts could produce a qualitative power output.

The "Baghdad batteries" were for holding scrolls. Without reconfiguring them, they would be wholly incapable of generating electricity.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Wow...I have thought for a very long time that the pyramids at Giza are actually some type of generator. I'm pretty amazed that others think that they're machines too.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The Law of One ( Ra Material ) describes the pyramids currently being "out of tune" because they haven't been in use in a long time.

When asked who would be able to "tune" them, Ra replied that nobody alive in the 3rd density now was capable.

Food for thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Too many parts are missing for it to ever be turned on again. We don't even know quite how it worked.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: antiguaEstrella

Were I you, I'd simply ignore the person you're speaking to on this thread. That user seems to take perverse joy in making themselves feel intellectually superior.

Their mind is closed.

Yes, of course, it's incredibly closed minded to actually look at the evidence and ignore the literally dozens of "Baghdad Batteries" found with scrolls in them because someone found one without scrolls. Who's closed minded again? ATS motto is 'Deny Ignorance' not encourage it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'd love to think the pyramids are some sort of machine but there's no evidence to support the theory,,, Unless someone has some? then I'm willing to hear it.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Their mind is closed.

Yes, of course, it's incredibly closed minded to actually look at the evidence and ignore the literally dozens of "Baghdad Batteries" found with scrolls in them because someone found one without scrolls. Who's closed minded again? ATS motto is 'Deny Ignorance' not encourage it.

Believe as you wish. Accept the prepackaged pablum. Refuse to keep an open mind. Keep yours closed, and do not allow yourself to entertain possibilities.

Science has said many things were untrue over the ages. Such as, you cannot go faster than the speed of sound. That the earth was flat.

It was only due to those with open minds that we found out that these assumptions were wrong all along.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Have you made a home-sized version to power your house? What do the plans look like?

I would love to make electricity from limestone.

edit on 23-7-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Believe as you wish. Accept the prepackaged pablum.

I accept nothing without engaging in due dilligence.

Refuse to keep an open mind. Keep yours closed, and do not allow yourself to entertain possibilities.

Blindly assuming and judging based on your own assumptions is a pretty ignorant approach. I've entertained many things over the years and it was actually my interest in what is referred to as out of place artifacts and alternative archaeology that led me to obtain a degree in Anthropology. My mind is far from closed. I'm simply aware of the history of the baghdad battery and have studied it in the past and am well aware of the actual science involved.

Science has said many things were untrue over the ages. Such as, you cannot go faster than the speed of sound. That the earth was flat.

the flat earth was never a product of science. The biggest difference is that we now know it is an oblate sphere and not perfectly round. Ancient civilizations had a pretty good grasp on astronomical calculations and understod that that the earth was globular based on observing eclipses. Science is not an all seeing entity, it is a tool for measuring the world around us. Certainly some things were believed improbable in the past but it was based on the limitations of their knowledge at the time in question. With the "Baghdad Battery", we have dozens of the same artifiact all containing scrolls. Tests have been performed the only electric discharge that was detectable was negligible and useless and only then by modifying the allleged battery. It takes someone with a closed mind to ignore all the science and the fact that there are literally dozens of the exact same artifact and all have religious scrolls in them.

It was only due to those with open minds that we found out that these assumptions were wrong all along.

I don't disagree with this. Work I began in the mid to late 90's regarding potential hominid admixture in the pleistocene that was mocked by peers. I was vindicated a few years ago when the human and Neanderthal genomes were decoded and published. This doesnt however mean that with more advanced science of today we can't look at the facts and determine that the so called "Baghdad Battery" is actually a storage container for religious texts of special importance. All the actual evidence indicates this as the truth. Nothing indicates it was a battery.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I think calling it machine is a good start. But I would go even further:

"You got the tallest triangles errected on a square base I've ever seen.
Your shape is almost perfect, seriously I am stunned with how regular you're built.
Want me to touch you, you big stoney machine, you?"

Something like that...IF we could turn it on what do you think would happen? Would Orions belt burst?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think you need some bubbly and Barry White playing in the background if you are going to take that approach.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If you excuse me I am off to Egypt now. Finally I found out how to save the world!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I think calling it machine is a good start. But I would go even further:

"You got the tallest triangles errected on a square base I've ever seen.
Your shape is almost perfect, seriously I am stunned with how regular you're built.
Want me to touch you, you big stoney machine, you?"

Something like that...IF we could turn it on what do you think would happen? Would Orions belt burst?

Uhm... what, exactly do you think Orion's Belt is and how far away do you think it is?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Byrd, Byrd, Byrd. Joke resistant?

But now that you've asked, it's Orions Belt, obviously, the name is a give away.
Orion is a giant in the skies. With a huge dingdong and if you turn the pyramids on it bursts his belt.
I could go in detail about that, but I am pretty sure it would violate T&C. And we don't want them to get hurt, do we?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join