It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Shooting in Munich?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Reports coming in of several dead in a shooting in Munich in a shopping mall.

Sounds like it's got to be Islamic.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It probably is but why do people instantly jump to that conclusion without any facts..
Of yeah I forgot.. media programming.. Evil islamists..
edit on 22/7/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
It probably is but why do people instantly jump to that conclusion without any facts..

No it's because of actual evil Islamists - no media programming necessary - we have thousands of them living near me and they are the scum of the earth in many peoples opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Religion of love showing its love again

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

3m ago
13:59
Some more details from Munich police. A spokeswoman has said: “We believe we are dealing with a shooting rampage.

“We believe there was more than one perpetrator. The first reports came at 6 pm, the shooting apparently began at a McDonald’s in the shopping centre. There are still people in the shopping centre. We are trying to get the people out and take care of them.”

No one had been arrested, she said.

The German interior ministry has confirmed three dead.

Reports of shootings at Karlsplatz, Stachus and Odeonplatz are unconfirmed. Odeonplatz is around 7km away from the Olympia shopping centre. Either the same man who fled shopping centre, or various perpetrators are on the loose.

www.theguardian.com...

Three confirmed dead.

Multiple shooters are suspected.

No arrests made yet.

I fully agree with your assessment of the situation.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Local Media reports coming upto 15 dead

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Footage supposedly from the beginning of the shooting.
edit on 22/7/2016 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

4m ago
14:06
Police in Munich are saying that they have received reports from witnesses of three gunmen in the area surrounding the Olympia shopping centre. They say that all available forces are being deployed but no one has been arrested.

“Due to the unclear situation we ask all people in the metropolitan area to stay at home and those in nearby buildings to seek shelter.” Public transport is closed.

www.theguardian.com...

Witnesses saying 3 gunmen. This is definitely sounding like a planned attack. More Political Islam in action.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

If you have 4 pets, a goldfish, a parakeet, a Mastiff, and a small cat and everyday you come home to find a small pile of cat crap on the rug you don't blame the fish, bird, or dog... It's patently obvious who is behind 99.9% of terrorist attacks in the world today. If the Islamists and their appologists bristle at that stating of the obvious, perhaps they should work from inside to change their own reality instead of trying to convince the world to lie to itself and not immediately think of islamofascist terror when these attacks happened.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

No it's because of actual evil Islamists - no media programming necessary - we have thousands of them living near me and they are the scum of the earth in many peoples opinion.

I too have many living near me.. They are not all scum of the earth as you put it.
We are talking about a select few individuals here among millions..
But hey let's just throw them all in the same bucket as the rotton apples.

The programming is clear to see for those whose eyes are open.. Ats is a great example when you see the star count for anti Muslim comments as opposed to those that are open minded..

And no doubt I will get apologist thrown at me for even writing this.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Liveleak appears to have a first video on the person shooting outside of a McDonald presumably at the mall...it's not graphic but is show a shooter shooting into a small crowd of people as they possibly leave the mall...it is possibly that one was in the mall and one was outside of the mall...real shame

and as usual I'm a day late and a dollar short...a previous poster acknowledged this...

edit on 22-7-2016 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

I too have many living near me.. They are not all scum of the earth as you put it.
We are talking about a select few individuals here among millions..
But hey let's just throw them all in the same bucket as the rotton apples.

The programming is clear to see for those whose eyes are open.. Ats is a great example when you see the star count for anti Muslim comments as opposed to those that are open minded..

And no doubt I will get apologist thrown at me for even writing this.

I agree with you but the problum is a very very high % of muslims surport the killers actively or passively

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Meanwhile....Merkel is having a fine evening I bet!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If you have 4 pets, a goldfish, a parakeet, a Mastiff, and a small cat and everyday you come home to find a small pile of cat crap on the rug you don't blame the fish, bird, or dog... It's patently obvious who is behind 99.9% of terrorist attacks in the world today. If the Islamists and their appologists bristle at that stating of the obvious, perhaps they should work from inside to change their own reality instead of trying to convince the world to lie to itself and not immediately think of islamofascist terror when these attacks happened.

Look.. I'll give you some examples..
Are all gypsies scum that rip people of?.. No...
Do all Chinese people eat cats and dogs... No
Do all black people, smoke weed, rob and commit gun crime people... No
Are all Japanese people law abiding.. No
Do all Irish people drink heavily.. No
Do all Americans eat pizza and burgers everyday.. No
Di all baits have bad teeth.. No

These are stereotypes.. Do all Muslims kill people.. No..

Your example of the animals is a moot point because cats naturally hunt and eat all the animals you mention.. All Muslims do not naturally commit terrorist attacks..
You are just a racist..

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Look.. I'll give you some examples..

Your example of the animals is a moot point because cats naturally hunt and eat all the animals you mention.. All Muslims do not naturally commit terrorist attacks..
You are just a racist..

And yet the people killing and raping and mutilating in Europe are muslims

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

You are just a racist..

The majority of terror attacks being perpetuated by Islamics does NOT equal me saying all Islamics are terrorists. Housecats eat Mastiffs? Hoo boy! :rolleyes:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
West bombing innocents in the middle east and middle east bombing innocents in the west and both pointing fingers at each other, while folks living in the east are scratching their heads wondering whats going on.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Looks like 3 suspects are still alive, hopefully the causalities will be low.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Its human (bad) nature to blame the whole for the actions of a few

Everybody does it

Whoever is doing this understands that

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Good active thread ongoing here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>