It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police operation underway at Munich mall

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: TheBulk

Well, I suppose everyone knows that only Muslims and disillusioned young American males commit mass shootings.... right?

It's almost totally Muslims. The numbers don't even compare.

Can you link to the numbers for that comparison?

I'd like to read up on that.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
CNN witness reporting another shooting "downtown" and I saw the police running to their vans, jumping in, and rapidly speeding off now. Where? I do not know. But they sure looked like they were in a damned hurry to get wherever they are going.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Curious thing is, this time it is not a 17years old lunatic, there are "millions" of cops and the SEK, but this time the shooter is a shooter, and not armed with an axe and a knife, not surrounded by a team of the SEK, and......
PROBLEMS!

This time this looks more like trained attackers.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: SprocketUK

I live in a very quiet portion of Germany, smack in the middle of acres and acres of farms... and even this dumb yank can see people in my area are already thinking that... I can only imagine the thoughts of people in Southern Germany.

It's only natural.
If the state continually fails the people then they'll look at what else the state has wrong and there'll be no time left for regrets.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Please...NOBODY knows if Radical Islamic Terrorists have anything to do with this Berlin terrorist attack.

Let's not speculate on WHO until we have evidence.
edit on 22-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Gee, I wonder if this has anything to do with the tens of thousands of refugees they recently allowed to enter their country....

Tens of thousands? lol try millions. They let millions of people into their country without background checks from a country run by terrorists that calls itself ISIS/ISIL.. what could go wrong?

edit on 7/22/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
I'm putting 50 $ on a Mohamed name turning up...any takers ?

link   
a reply to: introvert

If it is an actual "group" of individuals carrying out the attacks. What are the possibilities it is a group other than radical muslims, Nazis?

link   
A witness reports that she heard shootings inside the mall, then she ran out and saw wounded people outside, so it seems that it have been at least two attackers. She is right now on the phone at N24, live.

Seems like one in the mall, one at the McDonalds.
Don´t know what is with the shooting at the Stachus now.
edit on 22 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I raise that to a $100.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
CNN reporting more details about the McDonald's shooter from eyewitnesses. Shooter reported to be wearing a black vest, and wielding a semi-auto handgun. He was actively shooting pedestrians in and around the McDonald's.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian

If it is an actual "group" of individuals carrying out the attacks. What are the possibilities it is a group other than radical muslims, Nazis?

I don't know the odds on that one. TheBulk made a claim and I simply would like to see the information he used to come to such a conclusion.

I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
CNN reporting more details about the McDonald's shooter from eyewitnesses. Shooter reported to be wearing a black vest, and wielding a semi-auto handgun. He was actively shooting pedestrians in and around the McDonald's.

Not good at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I don't know the odds on that one. TheBulk made a claim and I simply would like to see the information he used to come to such a conclusion.

I'm genuinely curious.

That's fair.

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Well as much as I hate to say it, that narrows down the list of suspects. And no, not to just Muslims. But it looks like it's a coordinated attack if these reports are all true about multiple scenes in the same time frame.

Coordination means a group with an agenda.

But which one?

link   

anyone else noctice WHERE this shopping center is.....it is the olympia shopping center...next to the Munich Olympic Stadium, where the Palestinian militant group Black September took 11 Israeli athletes hostage and eventually killed them during the 1972 Olympic Games.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

rio summer olympics just around the corner....this is not a coincidence
edit on 22-7-2016 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
I'm putting 50 $ on a Mohamed name turning up...any takers ?

No, I need my money.....

link   

Can you link to the numbers for that comparison?

I'd like to read up on that.

Are you serious? You can count the number of white guy mass shootings on your hands. Muslims terrorist attacks have been an almost daily occurrence for the last few years and more.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Please...NOBODY knows if Radical Islamic Terrorists have anything to do with this Berlin terrorist attack.

Let's not speculate on WHO until we have evidence.

No, we don't know. But if I was a bettin' man I'd take the 3:1 odds.

link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Not good at all.

More details from CNN reporting that the McDonald's is actually IN that shopping center. I am speculating the reports of "across the street" were actually across the mall area/walkway? I do not know the layout of this shopping center to know.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join