It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton appears to have seizure on camera

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Hillary trying to be funny. Like this thread.

Both failed miserably.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Someone should let the elites know another one of their robots broke again.

First the Obama-bot malfunctions and now this. I think they need to change their manufacturer.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Really, a seizure? Come on guys that's clearly just a allergic reaction from being around people.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Just came across some videos of this incident and I have no idea what's going on here. Anyone with medical knowledge care to weigh in?

Dont know....but i sure hope it kills her

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I don't know... it looks like she is just having fun with the journalists, but it's a bit difficult to tell, as she does recoil a bit before she overemphasises her reaction.

That said, the following video is more likely representative of a potential seizure during a media interview:

edit on 22-7-2016 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Someone should let the elites know another one of their robots broke again.

First the Obama-bot malfunctions and now this. I think they need to change their manufacturer.

Link to Obama malfunction?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Bills has total control to the remote for her love eggs...No Seizure, Bill's just being Bill again.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Imagine what it will be like watching the debates!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'm not a doctor but I have medical experience and training, that is not a seizure, that is the Demon inside of her.
Excuse me ONE of the demons possessing her.
Sometimes they "float" to the surface, which can cause all kinds of weird "ticks".

I think we should call an old priest and a young priest and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Good one!

Hillary doesn't look normal, in fact her movements don't look entirely human. I would think bouncing her head, violently like that could cause brain damage.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Perhaps what we have all experienced..... brain freeze, like to much Slurpee too fast..... wow.....!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

It probably multiplied the effects of the brain damage she suffered when she had her stroke.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Great Scott, David Icke was right all along!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I have no idea what's going on here

She was shape shifting from from a reptilian to her natural demon form.

It has the effect of looking like a corporate bobble head.

edit on 57731America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jul 2016 07:57:33 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The reptile cannot function inside that vehicle anymore.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Um, thats her daughter holding a cell phone pretending to be a reporter with the orange nails... so it was shock and surprise not expecting to see her there.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I have seen this strange behavior from deep jungle witch doctors after having a cold smoothie of the strange stuff they drink out there. Didn't know Starbucks was serving it though.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Ok after watching this with sound its obvious she was just joking and acting up, im guessing she thought it would be amusing rather than weird and creepy looking. Was kinda weird the way she acted immediately after though.

The thread could have been amusing and should have been called "Hillary makes herself look like a total tit", the current title is misleading and click baity

This threa

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Um, thats her daughter holding a cell phone pretending to be a reporter with the orange nails... so it was shock and surprise not expecting to see her there.

Yep, what they said.

Watched it again with the above in mind and there is nothing odd about it, shes reacting with exaggerated surprise.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
She was "joking"? I watched it and something looked really, really ....just....off and strange. The movements of her head just do not look natural at all.

a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join