It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cicada 3301 --Rosicrucians of our age?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
while I was doing a little bit of research on the Rosicrucian order (because they happen to be my favorite Secret Society to date), I came across this quote:

It is always the aim of initiatic brotherhoods like the Rosicrucians to help spread newly evolving forms of consciousness, appropriate for the changing times.

Mark Booth,

The Secret History of the World

So it got me to thinking. What exactly is Cicada 3301's M.O.? They certainly have been attempting to "spread newly evolving forms of consciousness".And just as in other secret societies of the past, they are extremely secretive and comprised of very intelligent men of their age.
they have also let out information to the general public. This information, while usually cryptic, still can be understood by most.

I mean, they have their very own holy book, so to speak, known as LIber Primus. It's at the moment being translated by Cicada solvers and potential hopefuls for group membership. When reading some of the sayings found within, it becomes apparent how they feel on certain issues.

In order to begin to decipher these Cicada puzzles, you must be highly skilled in many different areas. Areas such as computer programming, cryptography, advanced mathematical concepts, music theory, spectrography, and a lot of working knowledge about many famous people and famous works of art throughout history. And that's not even all of it.

What do you think? Could Cicada 3301 be a modern transmutation of the true Rosicrucian order?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

While I appreciate Cicada 3301 and have actively supported those trying to solve the puzzle, what I know leads me to believe they do not deserve a place there.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

the Rosicrucian order (because they happen to be my favorite Secret Society to date)

glad there your favourite

Real Rosicrucian's do not advertise

the amorc would argue other wise though

What do you think?

Cicada 3301 is not Rosicrucian

edit on 22-7-2016 by kibric because: Hail Columbia

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I often wonder about the talk on "raising consciousness" because I think it means a lot of different things to different people. So is there a clear definition of what this means when it applies to everyone?

Like yourself I enjoyed reading about the Rosicrucians as they seemed one of the most interesting groups during their times.

I do feel today that so much has been hijacked and created in order to influence public thinking that I wonder what is genuinely people searching and what is being manipulated into various forms of media purely for control over an ever increasingly and fed up population?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Tobias Hess
he is the modern founder
but also with Johann Valentin Andreae
who was the student

others do not think the Rosicrucians
are as ancient as i do

ever increasingly and fed up population?

there is certainly more too being a human

edit on 22-7-2016 by kibric because: Hail Columbia

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have some insight into the Rosicrucian order and i do not believe there is any credibility in Cicada 3301.
If it is, then i see no good coming out of it, only serious trouble for those in Cicada 3301 playing with protected secrets.
If you want to have insight into this Rosicrucian order do it the proper way and seek membership study and be enlightened.
Do not seek knowledge through the back door it might blow up in your face, sharp & hot.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
OP. Dont go looking into cicada unless you want to dissapear or worse. Its a CIA op soem theorized to find people they can use as assets. Others think of them as a RK faction.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Secret societies fascinate you? They did me too until I figured out that they are not cool. Meaning that they play dress up and have pageants, initiatiations with oaths. Where silly uniforms and march to anothers tune. And the people who belong are not cool people either. Creepy doesn't begin to describe it.

Secrets are by nature repugnant. If not the particular secret then the reason it must remain secret is repugnant. Or the fact that the good secret (if one exists) is hidden.

It's the ultimate enticement with no reward.
edit on 22-7-2016 by deignostian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

What is cicada?

new topics

top topics

join