It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mo is the first word

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Seeing the world is controlled by demon worshipers who reverse everything it makes perfect sense that the first word the goddess spoke for creation is Mo. Om is the word spoken at the end of the cycle. If you check heroes reborn and realize the so called badies are good you may understand. The amount of negative Mo references in media is typical of these wronguns.

Mo, of course, is the Goddess of creation, earth and light. Women are the creative life and light bringers, males are far more destructive - just look at kids playing etc.

She is the White Dragon and She has returned!

ps. I'm off the grid and wont reply but ill have more info to post in a few days. Notice the shills will say im crazed but they wont say im wrong because im right

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Without a source to go by I'm lost as to the point of this thread. Is "Heroes Reborn" a reference to the cancelled fictional TV series?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

Who are these shills you speak of, and why the disclaimer in an attempt to preempt them? Is there an organized conspiracy to discredit your heavily disjointed theory?

If you're going to post and run, at least give us something cohesive, and with some inkling as to where your ideas are coming from, how the myriad pieces fit together, what you believe it means and why it matters.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

"the shills will say im crazed but they wont say im wrong" You are crazy-wrong.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
pretty high on the shrimpy meter....you gotta do better later then.......ok, now about the lady of creation.....so before creation you have a female already......meaning there are also males before creation....dad gummit....get with the program, tell us of how she spells out the beginning of time and does she address where or what reality she gives us.....like 3-d special or a time reference.....or did she give birth to our God.....she has to be spirit......not a friggin lady whom is more creative than the others beside her at creation......

like the hindi....the two brothers whom were GOD born in a friggin tree pod.....where the fackin hail was the friggin stupid tree before God arrived.....floating around

edit on 21-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 21-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I work with some pretty obscure deities but I'm not sure who you're talking about. Unless you mean Longmu but her sphere isn't really "creation" so much as mortal motherhood. That similarity is why I ask (also because the Cantonese folk called her "Lung Mo"

Either way, I'm confused. Does anybody else know who the OP is referring to (since they said they aren't responding for a few days)?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I honestly don't think that the OP even knows who they're talking about.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
wait, now Abysha....is there in your mind a one God or first God....main one.....I'm curious for a short outline of how it might be....thanks if ya can...
edit on 21-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
wait, now Abysha....is there in your mind a one God or first God....main one.....I'm curious for a short outline of how it might be....thanks if ya can...

Are you asking if I believe in an "original" deity? I suppose. I worship out of the Sumerian pantheon but work my craft with other pantheons, depending on the purpose. In my station of life, it is not important for me to know the identity of the original creator other than the fact she exists. I am compelled to say Tiamat but I know she is only half of that equation and not the first, even in that mythology.

But like I said, I don't need to know her identity nor is it my business so far in this lifetime.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
agree yep, the clay tellin' the potter what it wants to be....he..he

I'll go look up Tiamat....that name is so sexy....shut my mouth

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

As a polytheist, who is very familiar with the Indo-European cosmology .... I've no sodding idea. It does sound a little like some Babylonian stuff, where it would be Tiamat, though thats not quite right either.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Well, I don't really understand what you are saying here but since my grandchildren call me 'Mo' if I were a deity would I be good or bad.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Are you off the grid because she has returned ?

Also what does this white dragon woman bring with her ? You said opposites are important so is she in fact the opposite of creation ?

In other words, does her return signal the beginning of some type of destructive event ?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Off the grid you say....

Indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The word of God cannot be expressed by human vehichle. That's why is the word of God, not the word of man.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

A few days he said......

new topics

top topics

join