It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones crashes the set of the Young Turks at the RNC. Tempers flare.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm
You are absolutely right. We who have experience in these areas are dumber than a box of rocks and blind to boot. You are obviously far more knowledgeable about how political conventions and media conclaves operate than do those of us who have actually had the experience. I bow to your superior knowledge of the matter because, well, as you say, you know what you are seeing....

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Well smart ass, I guess it comes down to evidence. On my side there is video showing what happened from start to finish. There is also video from both parties telling their version of what happened and why.

On your side you have, well basically nothing to show.

Your first post you speculate that he was invited there because you didn't know the people in the video who pointed the way to their set for Alex. So I explained that the woman was in fact Alex's girlfriend which you can verify online or just watch the video with Alex, Roger and Her as they give their explanation of the event.

So basically your claim is that it's all just a set up based on your lack of knowledge of the situation and a hunch.

Even though there is no indication and actually a direct statement by TYT that he was never invited nor was anything like this wanted by them. Still we should believe that the whole thing was some sort of setup because you have a hunch that it is and are still not clear about who is who and who did what and against the word of those involved??? Is that correct???

You see, I don't have to have more knowledge about politics or media or anything else than you to be able to present a better argument against your hunch. Because I have evidence to support my side which can be verified or investigated independently by anyone else. You provide nothing. No evidence at all to support your case. You just want us to take your word for it even though it goes against the evidence we have which says you're wrong.

So you can either make a better case for your argument or deal with the fact that there is no reason for anyone to believe your hunch just because you said so. There is no reason to get pissed at me either because I didn't make the rules, that's just how it works.

You haven't even tried to prove your side. You just want people to believe it even though you admit your just speculating. I've provided my evidence and my theory as to what happened and why. Either do the work to prove your side or don't. But don't expect me to just take your word for something because it's you saying it and it also goes against the evidence I have before me. Your word doesn't out weigh actual evidence sir.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You are absolutely right. I didn't try to "prove" my speculation because I don't know what was said before the video starts and I don't know who the crowd around Jones is...whether his people or Turks' people. You claim to know...so you must be right because you know exactly what was happening while I was simply speculating after watching the same video you watched. Obviously, my powers of understanding are impaired since I can't identify every person seen in the video and I wasn't informed as to what happened prior to the beginning of the video. Thus my speculation...about a couple of entertainers posing as political pundits----what is it about my speculation that you can't understand? You've won the argument. I bow to your superior knowledge gained by watching the same video that I watched. I get name calling in response. I'm done.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Because I'm not speculating. I'm simply going by the evidence that we have. We both can watch the full video, posted by Alex Jones, by one camera person with no cuts of what happened.

Then there are two more videos, one by each TYT and Alex Jones where they explain what went down. If you watch those you'll see that the woman in the full length video is the same woman in the other video with Alex Jones and Roger Stone. Also in that other video if you follow along with Alex Jones' description of what happened and compare it to the full video of what did happen you'll notice that Jones' version does not match even though the full video is posted by him. Whereas the TYT explanation of what happened follows just like the full video.

Also in the other video by TYT he says clearly that Alex wasn't invited nor would he be welcomed to just barge in to the middle of a live show they were giving. He even talked about how comic the insult dog did the same thing to them earlier which Cenk also didn't like but accepted that it sometimes happens and in the end he just played along and all was well.

So from this we can see that 1, it is possible to inject yourself into another media's show if you're also someone in the media and allowed access to the same area. 2, that Alex Jones is lying about what happened and why. 3, that TYT is truthful about what happened and why. 3, the reason why it's not staged is because it would serve no point other than to remove one or the others credibility which I don't think TYT or Alex Jones wants to happen. 4, that the woman who pointed the way for Alex wasn't part of TYT and is actually his new Girlfriend who he divorced his original wife for. (That isn't gained from the video alone but can be verified independently.)

So you see, it's not my speculation against yours. You're speculating while I'm basing what I'm saying off the video evidence and what can be verified from that. You're speculating goes against what evidence we have to try and judge what happened here. I'm just putting the evidence together to try and get a clear picture of what exactly happened. That's the difference.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
I get name calling in response. I'm done.

That's called superior debating skills. Thats how all debates end up.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If you see what triggered Cenk it was a about Saudi Arabia funding him but it is actually Al Jazeera or AJ+ which the Royal family of Qatar are the ones funding Cenk. Cenk is an ex muslim and an atheist but turns out he is a muslim apologist but he is for the american people but gets paid by the Qatari government. He is being a hypocrite and he knows it so he gets angry.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join