It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Ailes Resigns as Fox News Chief After Sexual Harassment Accusations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Gee, that'll teach him ... a golden parachute to go with the showers he's been raining down on the masses.

I guess not having a power position will adversely effect his "gettin a lil somethin somethin" or as we in the lower economic classes call it, harassment and rape.

This man IS an evil pig and I hold him personally responsible for estranging my elderly mother from me before she died via his propaganda... and gosh knows where the republic will end up with his drones mixing church and state and going against common sense and decorum.

The worst thing is that I met a friend of his, once, who told me that the guy really didn't believe a tenth of what was spewed on his channel ... it was simply drivel to make money, of course... of course.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Guess the difference of harassment and something consensual is a hard concept for you.

Also the Clintons have nothing to do with Roger.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Guess the difference of harassment and something consensual is a hard concept for you.

Also the Clintons have nothing to do with Roger.

Say what? So cheating on your wife is all good and ethical?

Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States (1993-2001), has been publicly accused by several women of sexual misconduct. Juanita Broaddrick has accused Clinton of rape; Kathleen Willey has accused Clinton of groping her without consent; and Paula Jones accuses Clinton of sexually harassing her.

en.wikipedia.org...
So I guess this didn't happen? Then he has Hillary throw the girls under the bus to save political face. Oh man..... wow...
www.washingtontimes.com...

edit on 21-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So you moved the goal post, Bill hasn't heard the end of it all, espically from the folks that are on fox news. So his rep is pretty tarnished in that regard.

And not sure what the ethics of it had to do with what I said, just said it was consensual with Monica and that is different than what Roger is going through. But they still have nothing to do with each other.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

but The Fox news guy allegedly makes some comments and has to retire and his rep tarnished

Read up on the topic real good, didntcha?

money.cnn.com...
www.nytimes.com...
www.cnbc.com...
www.nbcnews.com...
www.thedailybeast.com...

Your point? Did he do anything worse than Bill?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So you moved the goal post, Bill hasn't heard the end of it all, espically from the folks that are on fox news. So his rep is pretty tarnished in that regard.

And not sure what the ethics of it had to do with what I said, just said it was consensual with Monica and that is different than what Roger is going through. But they still have nothing to do with each other.

I am completely perplexed by your narrow mindedness.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
So Bill Clinton, The President of the USA, can do actual sexual acts and get away with it and have his wife run for President but The Fox news guy allegedly makes some comments and has to retire and his rep tarnished....

Except he didn't get away with it. He was Impeached.

Also, Ailes did much more than just make some comments which you would know if you actually took the time to find out what is really going on.

But you'd rather live in your little bubble instead and stay ignorant.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

How am I being narrow-minded? You said the situations are similar, I said they were not. Both are unethical but neither are similar cases.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Orionx2
So Bill Clinton, The President of the USA, can do actual sexual acts and get away with it and have his wife run for President but The Fox news guy allegedly makes some comments and has to retire and his rep tarnished....

Except he didn't get away with it. He was Impeached.

Also, Ailes did much more than just make some comments which you would know if you actually took the time to find out what is really going on.

But you'd rather live in your little bubble instead and stay ignorant.

Yeah, Impeached... What a joke that was"

The Impeachment of Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, was initiated by the House of Representatives on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice, on December 19, 1998. The charges stemmed from his extramarital affair with former White House Intern Monica Lewinsky and his testimony about the affair during a sexual harassment lawsuit filed against him by Paula Jones. He was subsequently acquitted of these charges by the Senate on February 12, 1999.[1] Two other impeachment articles – a second perjury charge and a charge of abuse of power – failed in the House.

And yet his wife that helped throw the girls under the bus is in someway viable presidential material while saying Bill will be apart of her administration.... Yea, I am in a bubble... Right..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So Ailes being allowed to Retire with a $40 million dollar gift isn't a joke???

Seems that they both lost their Jobs for it. If one is a joke so is the other. What do you expect??? Should he give back the BJ??? Should they both lop off their Manhood???

We all have our own idea of what we'd like to happen to them as punishment but it is what it is. That fact is, he didn't get away with it as you claimed. That's the point I'm making. That you sir are wrong and have just been caught lying. Maybe you should be forced into retirement as well. Fair is fair.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

So Ailes being allowed to Retire with a $40 million dollar gift isn't a joke???

Seems that they both lost their Jobs for it. If one is a joke so is the other. What do you expect??? Should he give back the BJ??? Should they both lop off their Manhood???

We all have our own idea of what we'd like to happen to them as punishment but it is what it is. That fact is, he didn't get away with it as you claimed. That's the point I'm making. That you sir are wrong and have just been caught lying. Maybe you should be forced into retirement as well. Fair is fair.

Hold on there, I am not saying the FOX guy is not guilty or shouldn't be fired... Just saying the hypocrisy that much bigger players get away with a lot worse and yet we happily vote them into office.

I am pointing out the Irony of peoples perception. Lets not worry about our Political Representatives that have apart in our day to day lives but lets make a big deal out of some high ranking guy at FOX that really has no bearing on our day to day lives..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Are you saying Fox News doesn't lie and doesn't deserve the critism it gets?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ailes and Bill Clinton are both Sexual Predators and Pigs who prey on women and use their power to get sexual favors. In the end they both were caught and lost their positions of power because of it.

I'm not arguing if the punishment fit the crime. I'm pointing out that your claim that Bill got away with it and Ailes didn't isn't true. They were both eventually exposed for their behavior and lost their power position because of it.

Next you said Ailes just made a comment which is also false. If you think Murdock would force him to quit because of a comment you're crazy. Even the allegations against him are more than just a comment. So again you're not being honest.

That is what I'm taking issue with. You being dishonest.

The fact that Hillary is now allowed to run for Pres. doesn't make me happy either. But it's not up to me or you is it. Apparently there are lots of stupid people in America that want her in there regardless of the things she's done over the years. But what can we do about it and what does that have to do with what Ailes did??? If I could choose to rid out lives of both Bill and Hillary and Ailes I would but for some reason nobody asked me.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
a reply to: Swills
Filthy Man, even his head looks like someones gonads.

Does this have to do with the "manscaping thread" before I click on it? hahahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join